Cheating as a strategy?

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 7.

Have you encountered the same cheating guys in italian camo?

yes
73%
no
27%

Total votes: 191

Hyrican
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Hyrican » 29 Jun 2009, 17:30

thats i m talking about dude... Bushes arent bulletproof as i know and BBs they going trough them so you need to call hits when they hits you. (They arent bulletproof). Cuz if you cant hit me trough the vegatation then i can hit you too dude and thats why some of ****in players have chaeted.

Roska
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Roska » 29 Jun 2009, 17:35

Or perhaps you just didn't hit them trough bushes? I got shot at plenty of times when I was behind bushes or such and didn't get hit as most bb's just stopped there. Same goes for the enemy, I don't consider those cheaters who were behind a tree or a bush and didn't take hits when I shot at them as most of the time bb's don't really get trough the bushes that well.

k-0ne
Newbee
Newbee

Post by k-0ne » 29 Jun 2009, 17:36

Hyrican wrote:Bushes arent bulletproof as i know and BBs they going trough them so you need to call hits when they hits you. (They arent bulletproof). Cuz if you cant hit me trough the vegatation then i can hit you too dude and thats why some of ****in players have chaeted.
Are you saying, that because you cant hit someone it's unfair that they hit you?

Are you ABSOLUTELY certain, that you have scored hits trought the same bush?

What kind of bushes only let you hit and not them? ;)
[: I N F E C T I O N :]

Deki_AKS
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Deki_AKS » 29 Jun 2009, 17:49

Taking hits:
I had only one engagement with Italian players durring the event.
I shot 2 of them with short bursts (3-4bb's) at 10-15m and they both took their hits in a microsecond, third guy then cut me down.

Come to think of it, I didn't have any problems with anyone so it was a 100% fairplay from my perspective.

Other fairplay rules:
I saw one random NATO guy blindfiring so I alerted the BE marshal and he kindly reminded him not to shoot like this.

Again one NATO guy,..he was being searched and we found a Hicap,.. I had a little talk with him and told him not to put the shame on his country and team. I hope he got the message.

The last little thing that bothered me was the fact that some players didn't listen the veterans when they were making their armbands. I had a lot of problems with some blue and friendly red armbands rolling up into a small line. Surprisingly, Milos Tigers red/gray armbands were well made and easy to spot from friendly reds.
B5 Vasiliy Coy - Platoon leader
B6 NATO - Foxtrot Two Platon Leader
B7 ORC - Section leader
B8 Poldavian 3rd Mountain QRF
B9 my son was born
B10 Poldavian 15th sappers 1st Platoon Leader

Airsoft Klub Salamander - Slovenia

HardCoil
Private
Private

Post by HardCoil » 29 Jun 2009, 18:22

k-one. If you are in a bush and get shot through it, how do you know which BBs hit something on the way and which ones went straight through? My guess is that you assume every one hit something and do not count it.
I have never played against anyone using that kind of logic before, and I thnk it's terrible and downright cheating.

conger
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by conger » 29 Jun 2009, 18:22

K-one ... please ... capitals letters = shouting and hardly needed here at least yet .... I know Hyrican and I think there's a simply typo here.

... the highlighted 't' maybe the offending character. There's a missing 'h' in there somewhere also, but if I highlight that, he'll think I'm being really picky. :lol: :lol:
Hyrican wrote: "..... Cuz if you cant hit me trough the vegatation then i can hit you too dude......"
What Hyrican surely means to say is that as he calls himself 'hit' when actually hit by a BB that has passed through the bush he's hiding behind .... surely others should do the same.

Conger Out
B7 NATO Foxtrott 2:2 Squad Leader
Keep it slow and silent but when in contact, loud and violent!

Os
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Cheating as a strategy?

Post by Os » 29 Jun 2009, 18:32

gom wrote:3) After another such incident one of these guys was asked for his Berget ID, to be reported to the game marshalls. He rejected it in very rude words, and the only way how to get the number was to attack him physically.
Did you do this? if so i kinda like the cheating better than the physically attacking ppl.

Hyrican
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Hyrican » 29 Jun 2009, 18:35

Thx conger for better explaining what i ve mean.

And THX for K-one whos explains me how his compyny has cheated, cuz all BB that hits you is a HIT.

Ah k-one i ve forget to say that, a BB fired with a almost 460fps weapon from 10 m allways goes trough the bouches and pls dont tell me that isnt true cuz i ve tried it very often...

Roska
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Roska » 29 Jun 2009, 18:48

k-0ne wasn't in the game and didn't play for the SRP.

I hardly believe there was really that much cheating or not taking hits among the SRP players, but who know.

EDIT: To clear the issue, are you saying you used a 460fps weapon to fire at people from around 5 meters...? The safety distance for these was 15 meters, so I hope you are not saying you broke the rules :) Well, no hard feelings.
Last edited by Roska on 29 Jun 2009, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

SenorDingDong
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by SenorDingDong » 29 Jun 2009, 18:55

Guys, seriously, this will only resort to arguing, we all accept that some people cheated,l but the vast majority of people played brilliantly, anmd honestly.

Lets just remember all the good parts of the game.
B7 - Nato, India 1.2 - medic

MAXIMUM! VIOLENCE! -Wormbyte

oddsock
Private
Private

Post by oddsock » 29 Jun 2009, 18:59

Hyrican wrote: Ah k-one i ve forget to say that, a BB fired with a almost 460fps weapon from 10 m allways goes trough the bouches and pls dont tell me that isnt true cuz i ve tried it very often...
You still haven't specified if you fired a burst, full-auto or a semi shot through the bush.
There is a point, why I personally tend to fire a rather larger amount of bursts if the target happens to be even in the slightest cover of bushes or leaves.

And by the way, a 460fps shot fired from 10 meters? You just told us, that you broke the safety distance rules.
Disregarding that, such a shot can very clearly be heard even by the shooter himself if it hits the targets clothing. If it hits pale skin or a forehead, you definetely will hear the "ouch"

thepanu

Post by thepanu » 29 Jun 2009, 19:04

Just my 2 cents.

When shooting trough bushes you more often miss than hit anything. It doesn't even have to be big branch or anything. BB's are so light that anything that gets in front of them will change their course.

Naturally if some get trough I would take hits. But shooting shitloads of bb's to bush doesn't automatically mean that person behind it gets hit.

"Shoot until orange"
B5, B6

oddsock
Private
Private

Post by oddsock » 29 Jun 2009, 19:09

thepanu wrote:"Shoot until orange"
+1

Kharon

Post by Kharon » 29 Jun 2009, 19:28

If the pellets are raining from a bush or a tree on top of me without any kind of force i don't count such as a hit.
If the pellet has any kind of impact force, it's a hit.

IMO Cheaters are the ones who wave you middle finger and shoots you back after being hit by a burst of bb's to a torso and the head from 10m :? (This was also done by italian guy to my team member)

-------------------------------------
SRP
Hammer Platoon, 2'nd squad

Hyrican
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Hyrican » 29 Jun 2009, 19:28

oddsock... tell me just who didnt broke the rules... I´ve saw many ppl using guns more like 500-600 fps shooting from 10-20 m on FULL AUTO mod. Saw some snipers using there gun from 15 m. And i dont wanna talk about some noobish HIGH CAPS.

I´m controling my gun perfectly and do not shoot in someones face from 0-30 m cuz i´dont wanna injured someone. But i saw some from SRP 15 m from me, shooting guys WHO HAS THE ORANGE FLAG on his head right into his face on full auto and they havent 360 FPS but more like 460+ fps. cuz i ve some BBs on my face to and have still red/blue places from bbs.

shoot util orange... lol call your hit first, I dont wanna shoot my 30 rds. mag on you just to be sure to hear a hit from you cuz someone cant call his hit?

Btw i ve saw some shoots from a pistol about 10 m on a SRP players shoulder who didnt call his hit... a sniper behind a bouche whithout vegatation who didnt call his hit (orlov) until I´ve moved my fuckin ass up and almost used my 40mm on him... before he stand up and told me he´s hit. this moments destroy the game.