Cheating as a strategy?

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 7.

Have you encountered the same cheating guys in italian camo?

yes
140
73%
no
51
27%
 
Total votes: 191

User avatar
tomy
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee
Posts: 56
Joined: 01 May 2008, 08:33

Post by tomy » 01 Jul 2009, 23:10

mrklimkin wrote:one time i talk in a typical italian pantomimic with my BEST FRIEND PAPPA!, the bitch leader... and my platoon commander is hurt about this...
...the bitch leader... !!!!! :D :D :D :D
from now on im calling every pimp a BITCH LEADER :D :D :D :D
i love this
B4 Rebel Merc CO
B5 Soviet QRF CO
B6 Merc pain in da ass
B7 Orlov's classmate

User avatar
mrklimkin
Private
Private
Posts: 13
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 20:56
Location: Roma Italy

Post by mrklimkin » 02 Jul 2009, 00:04

tomy wrote:
mrklimkin wrote:one time i talk in a typical italian pantomimic with my BEST FRIEND PAPPA!, the bitch leader... and my platoon commander is hurt about this...
...the bitch leader... !!!!! :D :D :D :D
from now on im calling every pimp a BITCH LEADER :D :D :D :D
i love this
You said pimp... i'm a innocent boy and don't know this bad words in english! :D
In italian whe said PAPPA or Pappone...
However I prefer Pappa to bitch leader :D
Berget 7, Lima Coy, Sierra 6

Tunkis
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Posts: 28
Joined: 09 Dec 2008, 16:17

Post by Tunkis » 02 Jul 2009, 00:50

Moving after being hit
Downed soldiers may also be moved by carrying or dragging them; to some degree, the wounded soldier may move under their own steam, but only if supported by a comrade. They may not use their weapon.

You may not move from the place you were shot, although if you are in the line of fire you may crawl into cover but remember to shout HIT and wave with your "wounded-flag again if you are shot when wounded.

We want to emphasize the importance if remaining still after being shot, rather than sauntering around with your weapon on your head to observe the battle. After bleeding out, go to the nearest friendly re-spawn.
B7: NATO; Bravo 2&3 Soldier

Ocelot
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 50
Joined: 09 May 2008, 13:48
Location: Rome-Italy

Post by Ocelot » 02 Jul 2009, 13:27

I knew that not all my teammates knew well english lenguage, and couse of this i was ready to run every time they called for an interpreter with the radio.
Surely my englsh isn't perfect but I alway understood the other players during the game...

I think all the squads had almost one player understanding english, i know is not perfetc but it was the best way we colud made
Image

Berget 6 India coy: Medic
Berget 7 Lima coy, Sierra6: SquadLeader
Berget 8 Naf sniper
Berget 9 3rd Mountaneers 4th platoon 2nd squad

User avatar
Brujo
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee
Posts: 645
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 11:42
Location: Slovenia
Contact:

Post by Brujo » 02 Jul 2009, 14:09

I'll go with italian players on this language issue and say that the beauty of berget is also making dumb faces when people shout you orders in foreign languages.
Surely this comes as a dificulty when explaining the rules or passing on orders but on the field, I like hearing italian, russian, hungarian, czech, finnish and other languages which I don't speak.
Be positive and be patient with us bloody foreigners :)
B5 - Soviet VDV Battalion Commander
B6 - NATO Battalion Commander
B7 - Orlov's Plt CO
B8 - Poldavian 3rd Mountaineers
B10 - Poldavian 15th Sappers Commander
Airsoft Klub Salamander - Slovenia

User avatar
Tystnad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 147
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 22:44

Post by Tystnad » 02 Jul 2009, 14:12

Youre an exception Brujo, mainly because of awesomness. But its still frustrating when you cant make yourself understood in English. :wink:
ODA-903 - Z312 http://www.oda903.se
B5 Sweden - Pt Co Alpha Tango
B6 NATO - Coy Co Bravo Company
B7 Medecins Sans Frontier, Anastesiologist

User avatar
diomede
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 60
Joined: 11 Jan 2008, 09:17
Location: ITALY
Contact:

Post by diomede » 02 Jul 2009, 19:32

It's not any particular nationalitties that were cheating but certain individuals or group.

...When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."...
WWW.BANDOFBROTHERS-SOFTAIR.IT
B6: NATO India Company - Squad Leader
B7: NATO Lima Company - Platoon Leader
B8 NAF 5th Infantry - 2nd Battallion Commander

elanaiba
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 16:54

Post by elanaiba » 02 Jul 2009, 20:21

When only 1-10 players come from a country, they will probably all be enthusiasts, very honest and accepting everything.

When 100 players come from one country, expect some bad apples ;)

I've met some very good Italian players, and I also had some questionable experience with one group.

During the last game night, ~3 AM, me and my buddy were returning from conducting guerrilla operations in the hills above Bashir City. Nailed some very nice Irish guys - and I'll use the occasion to congratulate these players for being totally fun, honest (my aiming seemed to improve every time I was shooting an Irish, so to speak) and yet aggressive and interesting to play against.

Well, coming back on the forest trail that links BC to the Bunker area, we got ambushed like some amateurs. Mentally we were in off game mode, chatting and not minding more than our steps. And then the hail of BBs hit us. A group of Italians NATO players - ~7 in number - were lying in wait and killed me on the first burst.

My buddy, however, leading the duo, got eye contact with the enemy and dropped to the ground just as SHTF. So he was unscratched and hidden by the grass. 1 min later, the firing stop and the kill team - about 3 of the ambush team approached to clear the area. I believe one guy was their leader: Tall, bearded, M6OE something, Special Forces patch.

And my buddy promptly double tapped him, then put another pair in the next NATO available on his LOS. No results, except my buddy getting killed by the leader and myself getting another burst in the face etc. No harm done - Italian velocity limits are mild and I can understand confusion ;)

When they approached, I told the leader: "Dude, you've gotta be hit" and he simply said "No". Both me and my buddy are pretty sure it was otherwise. I know that gun very well since it is mine and a man standing in the open at 30-40m is dead, and the shooting distance in that case was <5M !!!! I hope it was just bad luck but... 5m doesn't leave much place for this.

Otherwise they seemed like ok guys, no bad behaviour, au contraire. I won't hide against thise (perceived) cheating - we deserved to be killed; I was not even angry afterwards. Too bad that such a nice ambush and lesson served to us had to be ruined by one of these things.


Tomcat/Teddybears/Romania - Milo's Tigers
elanaiba aka Tomcat aka Dan:
B7 - Milo's Tigers; Rode with Robman on his Epic infiltration
B8 - Poldavian Psy Ops - Bash; I shot down Kartoon and Ollie - the contaminated Polies
B10 - Poldavian Force Recon - Raven 2 SQL

User avatar
olnev alexander
Newbee
Newbee
Posts: 6
Joined: 18 May 2009, 23:16
Location: Russia, Saint-Peterburg
Contact:

Post by olnev alexander » 03 Jul 2009, 00:21

Radar_PiBtl144 wrote:If someone does not admit a hit, I empty the whole mag right into his face.
that's a bad solution.


but there are no other.

Kadmillos ASIK
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 117
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 10:00

Post by Kadmillos ASIK » 03 Jul 2009, 10:19

elanaiba wrote:When only 1-10 players come from a country, they will probably all be enthusiasts, very honest and accepting everything.

When 100 players come from one country, expect some bad apples ;)

I've met some very good Italian players, and I also had some questionable experience with one group.

During the last game night, ~3 AM, me and my buddy were returning from conducting guerrilla operations in the hills above Bashir City. Nailed some very nice Irish guys - and I'll use the occasion to congratulate these players for being totally fun, honest (my aiming seemed to improve every time I was shooting an Irish, so to speak) and yet aggressive and interesting to play against.

Well, coming back on the forest trail that links BC to the Bunker area, we got ambushed like some amateurs. Mentally we were in off game mode, chatting and not minding more than our steps. And then the hail of BBs hit us. A group of Italians NATO players - ~7 in number - were lying in wait and killed me on the first burst.

My buddy, however, leading the duo, got eye contact with the enemy and dropped to the ground just as SHTF. So he was unscratched and hidden by the grass. 1 min later, the firing stop and the kill team - about 3 of the ambush team approached to clear the area. I believe one guy was their leader: Tall, bearded, M6OE something, Special Forces patch.

And my buddy promptly double tapped him, then put another pair in the next NATO available on his LOS. No results, except my buddy getting killed by the leader and myself getting another burst in the face etc. No harm done - Italian velocity limits are mild and I can understand confusion ;)

When they approached, I told the leader: "Dude, you've gotta be hit" and he simply said "No". Both me and my buddy are pretty sure it was otherwise. I know that gun very well since it is mine and a man standing in the open at 30-40m is dead, and the shooting distance in that case was <5M !!!! I hope it was just bad luck but... 5m doesn't leave much place for this.

Otherwise they seemed like ok guys, no bad behaviour, au contraire. I won't hide against thise (perceived) cheating - we deserved to be killed; I was not even angry afterwards. Too bad that such a nice ambush and lesson served to us had to be ruined by one of these things.


Tomcat/Teddybears/Romania - Milo's Tigers
i'm really sorry about that, just one question , you said thet one of these guys have a M60E ?

Are you sure about that?
Kadmillos aka Basetta
MSP www.milsim.it

"Next year Andy McClane should have their own, separate faction"

User avatar
Andy McClane
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 65
Joined: 02 Jul 2009, 17:46

Post by Andy McClane » 03 Jul 2009, 10:38

Ocelot wrote:...I think all the squads had almost one player understanding english...
Almost one player that spoke English... F#cking A!

EVERYBODY was supposed to speak English!!! :evil:

User avatar
Shooter
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 129
Joined: 23 Nov 2008, 19:36
Location: Link?ping, Sweden

Post by Shooter » 03 Jul 2009, 10:50

Damn straight next time I believe it should be a primary rule to speak english to avoid misunderstandings :evil:
I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells like... Victory!

B7: NATO BRAVO Coy, 3rd platoon

elanaiba
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 16:54

Post by elanaiba » 03 Jul 2009, 11:13

Kadmillos ASIK wrote: i'm really sorry about that, just one question , you said thet one of these guys have a M60E ?

Are you sure about that?
It was either an M60E or a MK43, cant tell the difference. I asked who was the manufacturer, it was either A&K or VFC.

I think it may have been this one:
http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.ph ... VFC%20AEGs

I'm not sure because I saw another almost identical gun with the Czech players in Milo's, and I'm confused about which was which.
elanaiba aka Tomcat aka Dan:
B7 - Milo's Tigers; Rode with Robman on his Epic infiltration
B8 - Poldavian Psy Ops - Bash; I shot down Kartoon and Ollie - the contaminated Polies
B10 - Poldavian Force Recon - Raven 2 SQL

User avatar
SWATTELAPESCA-UFO
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 86
Joined: 21 Nov 2008, 21:27
Location: Italy
Contact:

Post by SWATTELAPESCA-UFO » 03 Jul 2009, 11:42

mmmm Mk43?
I was a support, I have repaired and checked a lot of Minimi in Lima Coy, but I haven't saw no one M60 or Mk43 in our company. Perhaps I am wrong, but I havent saw M60. Kadmillos, please give me some info about that.
I do not have the truth in my pocket, but neither you!

www.navyseal.it ________________________
B7 - NATO - Lima Coy - Sierra 7 - Support

elanaiba
Sergeant
Sergeant
Posts: 90
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 16:54

Post by elanaiba » 03 Jul 2009, 11:45

I'm not saying they were Lima (how would I know?), but they said they were Italians.

They're club/team patches had "special forces" written on it.
elanaiba aka Tomcat aka Dan:
B7 - Milo's Tigers; Rode with Robman on his Epic infiltration
B8 - Poldavian Psy Ops - Bash; I shot down Kartoon and Ollie - the contaminated Polies
B10 - Poldavian Force Recon - Raven 2 SQL

Locked