M4- Ics, King Arms or G&P...what is better?

Discuss about your experiences concerning guns & equipment
vardemis
Major
Major

Post by vardemis » 02 Dec 2009, 16:43

Jonathan wrote:I totaly forgot about this topic, thanks anyway for your opinions, i ended up buying a M4 CQBR MAX works like magic :)
Where the idea that i was a beginner? :))
Anyway thanks for the feedback.

Cheers!
Systema cqbr max ?

watch out the motor :) some may have problem :)
berget5 Allied
berget6 Conrad's Mercs
berget7 car accident :(
berget8 NAF 3rd ranger
berget9 Money problem
Berget10 : NAF 3rd Ranger : Colossus Zero

Jonathan
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jonathan » 03 Dec 2009, 23:49

Generaly ive heard good feedback about the Challange kit MAX 2008,
thats why i chose it, and im also using the Gold cylinder, spiting 134m/s confirmed kills at about 70meters +/- 5meters.
Anyway 3 months before berget the latest i will send it to Tack for the hop-up mod and moter rewind, just to be on the safe side.
Berget 7- Nato - Foxtrot Coy - 4th platoon - RO
Berget 8- NAF - 23rd Batalion

vardemis
Major
Major

Post by vardemis » 04 Dec 2009, 09:50

Jonathan wrote:Thanks :)

Generaly ive heard good feedback about the Challange kit MAX 2008,
thats why i chose it, and im also using the Gold cylinder, spiting 134m/s confirmed kills at about 70meters +/- 5meters.
Anyway 3 months before berget the latest i will send it to Tack for the hop-up mod and moter rewind, just to be on the safe side.
The 3 of mine will leave in january for the hop up mod and mortor work on it plus a little tropicalisation of the whole thing :)
berget5 Allied
berget6 Conrad's Mercs
berget7 car accident :(
berget8 NAF 3rd ranger
berget9 Money problem
Berget10 : NAF 3rd Ranger : Colossus Zero

Tech
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Tech » 19 Feb 2010, 12:09

G&G is my prefered M4 :shock:

separated3

www.clevelandbrownsnflstore.com-2b

Post by separated3 » 06 Sep 2012, 23:30

The same position with the magician , this laid the continent magic co-exist with the martial art of civilization !
    Newcastle feel the need to door with this reckless ,www.clevelandbrownsnflstore.com-9j
www.reeboknhljerseys.com, not looked down on the hidden rules of the celebrated talk him down , sooner or later one side will come up against the whole continent .
    At least he thought so , the door in the eyes of Newcastle , only light the holy church can represent the interests of humanity throughout the continent ,Michael Jenkins Elite Jersey, while other forces in the holy church,Brian Robison Game Jersey, and people can only be attached to the back in order to survive !
    Newcastle doors are not religious fanatic , but it is a religious ideals who , in his eyes , the holy church can lead the whole continent is the only man to light the only organization within the holy church, as those evils ,Jared Allen Elite Jersey, and that but the family too ,www.clevelandbrownsnflstore.com-2r
www.reeboknhljerseys.com,Jared Allen Game Jersey, always have one or two do not Xiao Zaidi ,Brian Robison Elite Jersey, constraints click on it ,Percy Harvin Game Jersey!
    Screen being cut into the Underworld ,Adrian Peterson Game Jersey, Underworld is not bright because ,Michael Jenkins Game Jersey, though already on the screen is a gray , in the underworld , the repair did not reach a certain level of ghost is not the ability to fly , which is almost in the human world , heaven and earth ,Percy Harvin Elite Jersey, under the rules no one can violate .
    But few know this , watch the magic come to light in today almost no one , but the screen is pulled Ningcai Chen Xia Yan red sky in the underworld flying .
    Montenegro had expected God would seem that they will catch up with the underworld , the use of Xiao Qian as bait , is set in the underworld dragnet , Ningcai Chen and Yan Xia a landing on the red into the souls of the army 's heavy siege.
    Looking dense ,www.clevelandbrownsnflstore.com-0g
www.reeboknhljerseys.com, countless army of the dead skull , day has always been a fearless big Huzai Yan Xia is with the burst of red scalp tingling ,Christian Ponder Game Jersey!
    These