THE BIG Thanks to thread!

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 8.
Redmenace_tv
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Redmenace_tv » 21 Jun 2010, 15:29

remember that the poldovians were the agressors, the land you defended was our 'Libraria' as we called it. (we were the librarians lol)
(TOM)
Berget 8 - NAF 5th Staff Officer
Berget 9 - 2IC NAF 1st Mech battalion
Berget 10 -2IC NAF 23rd Inf Battalion
Berget 11 -AWOL
Berget 12 - AWOL
Berget 13 - ?

Snaip
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Snaip » 21 Jun 2010, 15:32

First of all I woud like to thank BE for organizing such great events. This was my second but surely not last Berget. Keep up the good job.

I would like to thank Blackwolf for his great leadership and support. It was an honor and pleasure to serve under his command for the second time. I would like to thank the Portigal team HOT for all the great fun. Stuntman for making us laugh when we were down and for making sure all guys were OK. Fox Papa, you are the man. Spending 5 hours on your own out there withiut complaing. Thack you for your suport. And all the other members of team HOT (sorry guys i suck at remembering names).

I would like to thank Fox 3 (The Romanian platoon) for all the great times we had. It is always a pleasure to see you guys. Alecu, hope to see you guys soon.

Hornet, our Coy Commander for his leadership and his support. Despite his injury he never backed down and went on every mission the platoon went on, making sure all the guys have a great time.

Last but not least I want to thank FOX 4 (team Rogue Warrior, The Hyenas, my team Bad Company and all the other guys) for never backing up, never complaining, never turning down a mission, even though you were tired, cold and wet. It was a pleasure and honor leading you in battle.

Snaip, 23rd NAF, Foxtrot COY, FOX 4 Platoon Leader.

P.S. FOXTROT LEAD THE WAY.

motorhead
Captain
Captain

Post by motorhead » 21 Jun 2010, 15:44

Thanks to Berget Events for organizing this awesome event!

My job:
Get on the radio with some other dudes in 1st Pol Inf Batt/ 15th PsyOps and run the Pol HQ radio net. Me and Løkke from Østfold MilSim came from Norway and had a blast with some other guys from 15th PsyOps running that radio net! We camped in the PsyOps camp and enjoyed it VERY well.

Thanks to Freno (15th PsyOps CO) and Johan "Rakowski" (1st Pol Inf. Bat CO) for being there and being so flexible and adapting to the situations requiring improvisation and a good attitude.

Thanks to Tiger_1 for excellent communication from 3rd Pol Mountaineers and providing us with useful and appropriate info. Rakowski and Freno + Ovidius for putting it all to good use with the other guys from our COY's :D

A special thanks go to all the grunts and excellent airsofters in 1st Poldavian and 15th PsyOps who came well-equipped, and "water-proofed" with a fantastic morale and simply laughed off the weather coming down in buckets! You are the backbone of true all-weather airsoft and milsim elements! I'm proud of seeing you in action, hearing your excellent leaders on the radio and serving with you!

Kudos to Poldavian 1st Inf. Bat and 15th PsyOps with 1st COY DCO Olli (callsign Joker), 2nd COY Com Officer British (callsign Penguin) and 3rd COY CO Vladimir (callsign Scarecrow), Robman and all the other callsigns on the Poldavian radio net:
- You and your fellow airsofters made this my best airsoft event EVER. With you guys on our briefings and out there in the AoR (Area of Responsibility) we had the elements in place for an epic and well coordinated airsoft event. Your info made it possible for us to run that HQ and adapt to the situations at hand. You're awesome airsofters demanding respect and honors for your dedication and effort.

I'm more than happy to play with you all again! :)

Edit: Lessons learned in running that HQ? Yeah, sure: With a bunch of different nationalites as for instance Russian, Finnish, Italian, Rumanian, US and Swedish airsofters we can get most jobs done without fuzz. Simple as that. I cannot remember all nationalities right now, but this includes you all participants in Poldavian forces! :)
Last edited by motorhead on 03 Jul 2010, 19:22, edited 3 times in total.
Motörhead, SBA, Norway
B6: NATO, Oscar COY, 3rd PLT, 3rd squad
B7: NATO S6 - smoke signal operator
B8: Pol. 3rd Mount. S6/Liaison - ditto
B9: Pol. 3rd Mount. Com dude - ditto
B10: On leave
B11: Hot Dog

magnet
Private
Private

Thanks...

Post by magnet » 21 Jun 2010, 16:26

Thanks to Tiger_1 and Tasgeir for excellent and dynamic leadership of Poldavian 3rd Mountaineers 3rd Plt.

Thanks to BE for the entire event - infrastructure and gameplay worked excellently.

We had a great time - still trying to wipe the smiles off our faces. Best Berget so far - even in spite of the rain :)

See you in a year.
Greets to all from BOPA, Denmark.
B6 - Conrad's Mercs
B7 - Orlov's Mercs
B8 - Poldavian 3rd mountaineers
B9 - Poldavian 3rd mountaineers
B10 - Poldavian 3rd mountaineers

ron the slayer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by ron the slayer » 21 Jun 2010, 17:34

thanks to our excellent HQ (3rd Poldavian)
for their leadership

thanks to 1st platoon command (Lexxie and Canadian Bomb) for their leadership and all dutch and belgian players in it for their teamplay, we played nicely at your side
and ofcourse a big thanks for sending our AEG's back with your stuff :)

and everyone in 3rd Mountaineers for keeping the Milsim mindset 8)

a big thanks to Berget ofcourse :P

and a big thanks to my team for a well played game :)

Whosu
Private
Private

Post by Whosu » 21 Jun 2010, 20:20

Big thanks for the Psyops guy for lendind us his saw to cut some firewood, would've frozen our asses off without your saw.

Also would like to thank Losolos for keeping us company on thursday evening at the southern roadblock.

Biggest thanks goes to Oddsock for letting us stay in his tent with the stove and for our Coy commander Pete for being a great sport and giving interesting missions for everyone evenly.
Berget 6, SRP Snake 3
Berget 8, Poldavian 1st Inf, 1st Coy, Hammer 4 Squad leader

MarLin
Newbee
Newbee

Post by MarLin » 21 Jun 2010, 20:35

First of all I would like to thank my guardian angel Julie for keeping an eye on me and my magasines. Thanks!!!

Then a big thanks for the best ever plt.cmdr Anders G.S.A 55nilsson & his sidekick G.S.A Ringstone. I wish I had that kind of leadership back in the days in the military witch probably would have ended in a 7 1/2 month long nap..

Big thanks also to Cru.s.ade and the rest of the Eelsquad. Also a big thanks to ASOG for lending us their shovel and giving me and the rest of VSA team some good laughs.

Thanks also to the worst SAS crew ever... With guys like you in the NAF army the enemies will have nothing to worry about. Just kidding guys!!! I do not remember me laughing this much ever...

A big thanks to the two from Berget Crew that visited us and informed us of the rain that was about to come and showed that they actually care about their customers well being.

Then i want to salute every other player, crew and otherwise involved persons making Berget what it is...The biggest and best airsoft kaos in the world.

And in the end a big THANKS to my own team VSA for making this trip another memory for life!

So thanks to you all and I hope we meet you soon again!
Over & Out

Kristov_A.T.F.
Private
Private

Thanks to everyone

Post by Kristov_A.T.F. » 21 Jun 2010, 20:37

Hi All

This comes from Team A.T.F. from ireland

We would just like to say thanks to EVERYBODY involved in the setting up and sorting out for the event "You know who you are" even if we dont :)

It was our first Berget and already we are planning for next year hopefully with more players from our team .

Thanks to Everyone in the 1st Poldavian infantry Batallion and to all on the N.A.F. side.

Everything worked out perfect except the rain but nobody can controll that we should have been more prepaired for the rain as it rains alot here in ireland but hey it was all part of the fun :)

Again thanks to each and every player on both sides for the best weeks airsoft we have had since we started as a team .

Alan _ "CO"
Dean _ "Pointman"
Den _ "Tank killer" Engineer :D
Jay _ "Squad leader"
Andy _ "Medic"
John _ "Support Gunner"
Jason _" Comms"
Chris _ " Sniper" Broken m24:(

1st Poldavian, 2nd Coy, Delta Squad ....

We will see you all at Berget 9....
Last edited by Kristov_A.T.F. on 21 Jun 2010, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

Julie303

Post by Julie303 » 21 Jun 2010, 21:17

Hello,

I would like to give my thanks to my fellow NAF-Players. Especially to G.S.A Nilsson for your leadership. Thanks to Marlin, Papa Infidel, Genocide.. Really nice playing with you guys.
SOF for many laughs and great cooperation in game.

Thank you all for my first but hopefully not last visit to Berget.

BRITISH-
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Thanks to everyone

Post by BRITISH- » 21 Jun 2010, 21:20

Kristov_A.T.F. wrote:Hi All

This comes from Team A.T.F. from ireland

We would just like to say thanks to EVERYBODY involved in the setting up and sorting out for the event "You know who you are" even if we dont :)

It was our first Berget and already we are planning for next year hopefully with more players from our team .

Thanks to Everyone in the 1st Poldavian infantry Batallion and to all on the N.A.F. side.

Everything worked out perfect except the rain but nobody can controll that we should have been more prepaired for the rain as it rains alot here in ireland but hey it was all part of the fun :)

Again thanks to each and every player on both sides for the best weeks airsoft we have had since we started as a team .

Alan
Dean
Den
Jay
Andy
John
Jason
Chris .
1st Poldavian, 2nd Coy, Delta Squad ....

We will see you all at Berget 9....

it was a great playing with you guys look forward to seeing you next year
!!!!!

British
Berget 7 squad leader Lima Zero NATO
Berget 8 coms. off. Pold 1st.

BRITISH-
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BRITISH- » 21 Jun 2010, 21:26

A BIG THANKS to all players!! and in particular to the Finns :D in Coy 2 Pold. 1st. and all the officers in the 1st Pold. HQ.

British-

Berget 7 Squad leader lima zero NATO
Berget 8 coms. off. 1st Pold. coy 2

jdoe
Captain
Captain

Post by jdoe » 21 Jun 2010, 23:09

BRITISH- wrote:A BIG THANKS to all players!! and in particular to the Finns :D in Coy 2 Pold. 1st. and all the officers in the 1st Pold. HQ.

British-

Berget 7 Squad leader lima zero NATO
Berget 8 coms. off. 1st Pold. coy 2
On the contrary, a big thanks to you! I was a pleasure working with a professional guy like you.

Extended thanks to all players in B8, special thanks to Poldavian 1st Inf / 1st Company, to all NAF players and specially those who stayed until Saturday and gave us a hell of a fight!

Fox Platoon; you are the best. I hope we get to play together in Finland too, and at least the next Berget.

Thank you to Berget Events for making this all happen. I know it's hard but I hope it was worth it! :) It was for us.

And so that I don't forget; Thank you to all Poldavian soldiers. I got the priviledge of working with all of our units and I had lots of fun! People are different but we do share a dear hobby, and it shows.

Fox 1-0, saluting and signing out.
B16 - The Firm / Gun for hire
B15 - CPT/HQ/FinBat
B10 - 1st Coy CO / Zansian "Black Guard" Btn XO
B8 - I/1.Coy/1st Pold.Inf, Platoon Ldr (Fox 1-0)
B7 - SRP Fox Platoon 2IC/Arty FO
B5 - FFF Oulu Platoon Ldr

Greklundh

Cheers

Post by Greklundh » 22 Jun 2010, 02:07

I will just thanks everyone for a great event!
Sad that so many left our camp(NaF 5th) during the rain!

Thank to everyone who thought my name sucked too^^
Berget 8:NAF 5th
Berget 9:NAF 1Mech

Cookie
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Cookie » 22 Jun 2010, 02:12

First a big thanks goes to the organisation of Berget, Great job! And that our team could buy new AEG´s!

Second thanks to all the 3th Pol Mountaineers who played and kicked ass under great leadership of Tiger_1!
Bilich wrote:The big thanks to :
Other team from Netherlands ( whose guns did not came ) for battery.
No problem Bilich i like to help people out..
ron the slayer wrote: thanks to 1st platoon command (Lexxie and Canadian Bomb) for their leadership and all dutch and belgian players in it for their teamplay, we played nicely at your side
and ofcourse a big thanks for sending our AEG's back with your stuff :)
and a big thanks to my team for a well played game :)
You did great as a team leader Ron 8) , team work rules :wink:
And ofcourse Lexxie and all the other team members to take our AEG´s with them back home.Thanks to the medic who found my lost porto :D

A VERY BIG thanks for my team FRAG to drive with me back home 1 day earlier then planned for seeing my girl in the hospital..

Big thanks to all the NAF´s that kept playing during the rain..

Thanks to the dude who found my AK mag at the NAF base.

And thanks to everyone that could make Berget 8 happen!
Berget 8:Poldavian 3rd mountaineers, 1st platoon, Team Bravo medic

Bilich
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bilich » 22 Jun 2010, 04:49

Cookie wrote: No problem Bilich i like to help people out..
You are a good man my friend. See you next year. :)
Say regards to that gay with M16. Se is so great i could talk to him for hours :D
B8 - Poldavian 3.rd mountainers , 4th platoon
B9 - Mister of Poldavia and sexual object