What happend whit the patches?

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 8.
Fraggmaster
Newbee
Newbee

What happend whit the patches?

Post by Fraggmaster » 12 Jul 2010, 22:03

Just wonder? Looks like someone own several ppl here some money for non supplied batches, or?

/ Fragg
"The only easy day was yesterday"

B8. NAF 23rd Infantry
B9. NAF 1st Mech
B10.NAF 23rd Infantry

Losolos
Major
Major

Post by Losolos » 12 Jul 2010, 22:50

jepp,

94 € from me and since 1 week no response on email or PM mr. whiteace !

he promised me on beerparty patches or money back in a few weeks .. now the weeks are finally over !?
B5 Allied Forces Squad Leader
B6 General Conrads Mercenaries Company Commander
B7 Milos Tigers XO
B8 PSYOPS
B9 UN Officer
B10 PSYOPS
B11 Raven Outcasts
B12 Al Kazzar CO
B13 HADES CO
B14 NAF - really not the best Berget
B15 UPIR
B16 CIV service for the players
B17 Green COBRA Bar

WhiteAce
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by WhiteAce » 13 Jul 2010, 09:19

Sorry for not answering PM's... but I can't get the settings right for that should send me an email as soon as I get one in...

About the patches.
I am trying to come to an agreement with the producer: https://www.butlersourcing.com

What you all don't know I will now try to explain.

I have received a total of some €644,- for patches ordered. The total amount of patches ordered that I had to pay Butler sourcing was: $1683,- This total, minus the €644,- that was not payed yet by them that ordered with me was payed out of my own pocket. For me that was (next to the Berget trip) a huge amount of money.
Ever since returning from Berget I have been trying to contact Butler to get my money back from them - your money too that is. But until now they have not been willing to do so (company policy they say) They are willing to give me a company credit of some $2200,- A nice guesture but not to my willing.
I then offered them to have only a part of the orriginal order to be produced (only for them that actually paid) and give me back the rest of the money... I am still waiting for an answer for that...

I hope I write good so you may understand what I'm trying to fix here. I am as eager to get answers as you are, so I do understand what you are asking of me.
Berget 5: 2IC Spetsnaz.
Berget 6: CoyCO NATO Golf coy.
Berget 7: PtnCO 2nd platoon 2nd coy
Berget 8: 3rd Rangers Battalion:
Berget 10: Co of NAF forces