Clarification of Respawn Rule

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 8.
Gryffyd
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Gryffyd » 04 Aug 2010, 14:28

Arbiterman wrote:I just want to point to one important thing with changing the rules to right one.

A) Players who use the rule to spawn every half/full hour without additional delay spend on average 15 minutes in respawn point.
That could be true, but you also need to factor in the distance to your respawn point... if it's 15 minutes away, you'll spend another 30 minutes walking on top of the 15 minutes respawn time to get back to where you were, so even a 5 minute respawn time could end up being 35 minutes before you're back in the fight.

As suggested above, with people respawning on the hour and half hour, you respawn as a group, rather than as singles and doubles, I think that is definitely better for the overall game.
Gryffyd
Mystery Coy. CO
NAF 3rd Rangers.
Berget 8

[JH]crazydog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by [JH]crazydog » 04 Aug 2010, 15:15

Gryffyd wrote:
That could be true, but you also need to factor in the distance to your respawn point... if it's 15 minutes away, you'll spend another 30 minutes walking on top of the 15 minutes respawn time to get back to where you were, so even a 5 minute respawn time could end up being 35 minutes before you're back in the fight.

As suggested above, with people respawning on the hour and half hour, you respawn as a group, rather than as singles and doubles, I think that is definitely better for the overall game.
where is the problem when you respawn as written in the rules 30 min and then enter the game at full or half hour.
The way from respawn to battle is aproxiamatly for all players the same.

And you are right it is better if a group respawns then lonely soldiers
Jarheads never die, they just go to hell to regroup

Berget 10 -
Berget 9 - Freno's XO
Berget 8 - PSYOPS XO
Berget 7 - Yuri Orlov's Mercs HQ-Staff
Berget 6 - Conrad's Mercs XO