Radio frequency licenses in Sweden

Discuss about all kinds of radio`s sutable for airsoft games.
EagleDriver
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Radio frequency licenses in Sweden

Post by EagleDriver » 03 Dec 2011, 02:33

In the US we can purchase a license to operate on a frequency for business or other use. But I can not find similar information for Sweden. I am just researching the possibility of having a private frequency that we could use at Berget. As an example, we have a license for five frequencies here when we have big games so we do not have to use the FRS/GMRS/PMR type of frequencies. So far all I come up with is 446 when I search.

Could anyone point me to a site (can be in Swedish) about licensing?
B9 NAF, 3rd Ranger Btn, 2IC B4 Company
B10 NAF Guy who talks all day to the cute girls serving the food in base.

OviDiuS
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by OviDiuS » 03 Dec 2011, 15:53

This site can help you out a little.

http://www.10m.se/info.htm

and it refers to this site for access to transmit and other.

www.pts.se

Hope this did help you out a little in your search.
OPCR 3 - Spec OP SAS
Berget 10 - 9th Sniper unit Second in command
Berget 9 - Civilian Miner Boss over the workers.
Berget 8 - 15th Psyops 1st Company Leader/ Civilian City Police
Berget 7 - Naf Security Co
Berget 6 - UN Co

DarkAngel
Newbee
Newbee

Re: Radio frequency licenses in Sweden

Post by DarkAngel » 26 Jun 2012, 08:56

EagleDriver wrote:In the US we can purchase a license to operate on a frequency for business or other use. But I can not find similar information for Sweden. I am just researching the possibility of having a private frequency that we could use at Berget. As an example, we have a license for five frequencies here when we have big games so we do not have to use the FRS/GMRS/PMR type of frequencies. So far all I come up with is 446 when I search.

Could anyone point me to a site (can be in Swedish) about licensing?
hello EagleDriver
I tried to search info for you from Sweden but cant find any info regarding temporary business radio license in Sweden but it seems impossible with one exeption. Hunting radio license in vhf.

The website www.pts.se has info in english, but its written that they need 14 days to process your hunting license.
I wish i would have seen this thread earlier because I could have helped you get sorted.

The reason i suggested a hunting radio license is because like your American business license, it operstes in the same band segment.

julian
American Expat from SoCal
B10 Poldavian Psy Ops