Good/funny larpIng with/from civ

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 9
Grishka
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Grishka » 07 Jul 2011, 21:22

my best LARP memory was when we robbed all the people of janco we could find with the catch phrase :

"you love poldavia ? then, fund its army !"

haha :)

Glim
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Glim » 07 Jul 2011, 22:15

Grishka wrote:my best LARP memory was when we robbed all the people of janco we could find with the catch phrase :

"you love poldavia ? then, fund its army !"

haha :)
Was it you guys that searched through my leatherbag and stole all my B$ and then left a pretty little note in my notebook as a thanks?
BX - Local civilian girl with mighty relatives
B9 - Yelena Petrovic, fortuneteller from the Tajik clan
B8 - One of the gypsies / Dr S. Katzynka
B7 - The stripper Elizabeth aka Angel
B6 - The immune girl / The wounded pilot

Grishka
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Grishka » 08 Jul 2011, 23:12

Hmm ... did you kept it ? cause it was signed !

Glim
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Glim » 09 Jul 2011, 16:08

Of course I kept the note, although I was highly pissed off by the loss of money. :P
BX - Local civilian girl with mighty relatives
B9 - Yelena Petrovic, fortuneteller from the Tajik clan
B8 - One of the gypsies / Dr S. Katzynka
B7 - The stripper Elizabeth aka Angel
B6 - The immune girl / The wounded pilot

Grishka
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Grishka » 10 Jul 2011, 19:58

Don't worry, you were not the only one funding the glorious Poldavian army :

Alice
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Alice » 10 Jul 2011, 23:29

I was playing Mila, daughter to Tor, the Clanelder of Tajikclan. But I was also a fortune teller. This combination gave me alot to interact around and I loved all the fun with my cousins Olga (Louise) and Yelena (Emma aka Glim), all the fighting och yelling from my father Tor and the comforting from my uncle Bashi (themayor).
All the best to all of you that really made my Berget to a nice memory!

All the guys in BC Bank saved my lives several times and also gave me alot of larping that was really interesting, especially the wedding ;)

I would also like to thank Freno, Robman and Ober-Lix for your kindness towards us! I really appreciate it!

Of course all the civilians in the city of Janco made the larping much more fun. Without us interacting with eachother there wouldn't had been a real town. Thank you all!
B7 - Civilian. Natasha, the masseuse
B8 - NAF 5:th inf. bat. Alice, radiocommunicator.
B9 - Civilian. Mila, tajik clanmember
and fortune teller.
B10 - Civilian. Jamila Junayad, casparii clanmember.

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 11 Jul 2011, 09:58

Alice wrote:I was playing Mila, daughter to Tor, the Clanelder of Tajikclan. But I was also a fortune teller. This combination gave me alot to interact around and I loved all the fun with my cousins Olga (Louise) and Yelena (Emma aka Glim), all the fighting och yelling from my father Tor and the comforting from my uncle Bashi (themayor).
All the best to all of you that really made my Berget to a nice memory!

All the guys in BC Bank saved my lives several times and also gave me alot of larping that was really interesting, especially the wedding ;)

I would also like to thank Freno, Robman and Ober-Lix for your kindness towards us! I really appreciate it!

Of course all the civilians in the city of Janco made the larping much more fun. Without us interacting with eachother there wouldn't had been a real town. Thank you all!
Sorry for not beeing aware of when it was offgame!
We really need to holdon to our traditions!! ;-)
Maybe next time i´ll speak to you directly! :-D
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

Alice
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Alice » 11 Jul 2011, 11:09

freno wrote:Sorry for not beeing aware of when it was offgame!
We really need to holdon to our traditions!! ;-)
Maybe next time i´ll speak to you directly! :-D
That's okey. We just went in offgame so it would be easier to come and meet everybody and give them their missions. No hard feelings! We talked during the beerparty instead :)
B7 - Civilian. Natasha, the masseuse
B8 - NAF 5:th inf. bat. Alice, radiocommunicator.
B9 - Civilian. Mila, tajik clanmember
and fortune teller.
B10 - Civilian. Jamila Junayad, casparii clanmember.

alecu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by alecu » 11 Jul 2011, 13:30

i had the opportunity to larp with some of the CiVs

- Was the Mayor, from witch i got the desire to LARP

- Was also this Clan Member who i had to convince him that i am an NAF disappointed soldier who wants to smuggle guns and wanted to join the Clan, what actually trying to figure was who is the biggest fish capture there at that moment, that i could nail, i ended by arresting his Boss.

- Was with Rob-Man - you cannot tell when he is off-game or on-game like the mayor

- the Guys at the Bank that are insane, giving me answers to all my questions about interest rate, policies of the bank, investment plans and shit like that

- Also with UN 's who arrested my boys, the next day i saved their sorry ass, and after that they didn't want to let me go in Janco.

- The Mobsters and so on

and so on.

Hey CIVS i was envious of you and your nice party you had there every night in the town.

I hope that i did not disappoint all those LARP players, i was one of those guys who got in the city with the best intentions, and did not kill one single civilian, of course beside the bodyguard of one of the Clans Bosses.

Thanks for giving me the thrill and fun ! See you next year.
B7 - NATO
B8 - NAF 23
B9 - NAF 6th Airborne
B10 - NAF 23rd Infantry Battalion
B11 - Taliban Tea Shop Owner
B12 - Taliban Inc.
--------------------
http://www.progear.ro

Mayor
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Mayor » 16 Jul 2011, 10:07

I had many nice lapring moments this year, among the best were:
¤ The fighting with my in-game brother Tor. Thanks, man. You and I work very well tohether, I think, and I look forward to doing something with you next year.
¤ The lovestories I helped create. I enjoyed the wedding, and to read poems. :)
¤ My talks with the priest, and when I managed to give him a sleeping posion in my office. Thank you, you are an excellent larper. :)
¤ Many of the elders diskussions between me, Robman and Tor. Also, the dealings with Pete and the Firm and with the UN.

I would also say that I am impressed by how many players that really made anb effort to larp back this year. Many of the players I encountered were excellent and did a great job. Among some: The swedish Poldavian players that disturbed me in the graveyard, the NAF roadblock that almost took the car apart, the NAF guards that met me when I visited their camp, the norwegian UN guys, the scary Zansians... There are a lot of larp heroes out there. :D
Johan "Mayor" Högberg
B1 Scientist
B7 Mayor
B8 Bat CMD 1:st Poldavian inf.
B9 Village elder, Janco C.
B10 A little of this, a little of that
B11 "Rico", ruthless drug lord
B12 "Rico", ruthless president
B13: LARP coordinator

Ziro
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Ziro » 16 Jul 2011, 15:37

@ themayer : sorry for the "harsh" treathment in the graveyard, when you and you to comrad's "visited" a grave digging something up (we believed)
i felt bad holding you there in the heat.

Edit: we where norwegians by the way.

Regards Ziro 1.Plt commander pol. 320th art
B9 Poldavian 320th art. 1st Platoon Commander
B10 if u see me comin! I'll run for my life...

Mayor
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Mayor » 18 Jul 2011, 13:20

Ziro: We were, and we had just located the buried gold when you guys came along and refused to go away. :) We didn't want you to see what we where up to, afraid you would rob us or arrest us, so we had to hang around and wait for you to go away. Finally, we had to leave, but we intentionally took the wrong way so we had to turn around. You guys didn't let us through, so we had a good reason to just sit there in our car and pretend toi be upset that we could not leave. It was great, because we thought "any minute, they will find out what we are up to, and arrest us." But you didn´t, and the treasure hunt was a success. But your precense were the ones that made the whole thing fun! :)

Sorry for mistaking you for swedish, I understand that you feel insulted by that. :P
Johan "Mayor" Högberg
B1 Scientist
B7 Mayor
B8 Bat CMD 1:st Poldavian inf.
B9 Village elder, Janco C.
B10 A little of this, a little of that
B11 "Rico", ruthless drug lord
B12 "Rico", ruthless president
B13: LARP coordinator

Smokey
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Smokey » 12 Aug 2011, 20:26

Mayor: I was the trooper calling you out on your "We better not tell the priest about this..." comment I overheard as you were digging in the graveyard while I was lying in hiding next to it. It was incredibly fun lying there unseen, and how you guys were LARPING and staying completely in character with no visible (if I did my job of hiding right :P ) bystanders nearby. It was also great fun seeing the eyes of one of your goons go wide as I quoted your remark about the priest right back at you - just for you to make up a cover story of just repairing the grave of a relative (your aunt, was it?) that had been desecrated up on the spot - great fun :wink:

We then got the order to let you go on to the car - where I thought you'd be searched, which unfortunately you apparently weren't :P

Definitely on of those great Berget Moments :wink:
Berget 6 - NATO
Berget 9 - Poldavian 320th Field Artillery

ryu
Private
Private

Post by ryu » 23 Aug 2011, 21:24

Ziro: Some of us swedish guys were also disturbing the "rituals" that took place at the graveyard. :)

Mayor: Sorry for the pointing of guns in the beginning, but we had a feeling that you guys were up to no good, and we were afraid that you would sabotage our artillery mission. :)