Very little action!!!!!

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 9
A_Muller
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by A_Muller » 10 Jul 2011, 10:24

Pavel_Moscow wrote:Primary missions: Locate and destroy enemy supply & support units, ambush convoys and do reconnaissance. Intercept and destroy all NAF Forces in the area.
So did you find any of the SPs and TPs? Did you fire upon the NAF forces you saw?
And finally, did you happen to stumble upon one of our convoys and engaged it?
If you didn't encounter any NAF that means one out of two things; we managed to outmaneuver you/was better at staying undetected OR you had bad luck.
You simply can't expect all Poldavian forces to not take over any TPs and SPs they encounter because it was in your job description, and neither can you EXPECT that the NAF troopers would be funneled to you so you could engage them.
And our 1st Mechanized was out so much you must've been sleeping alot or just walking on hills to not have encountered them at least once.
Pavel_Moscow wrote:Sounds interesting, but, mostly, we didn't do it neither.
So what did you do then? Sleep?
We encountered plenty of Poldavian mountaineers (well, mostly we observed them from OPs as well as out on patrols without being noticed.
Pavel_Moscow wrote:So go and practice in good teamplay, to keep together, to keep formations and avoid chaos. That's the common problem of airsoft, I think.
No, the problem was people actually getting so frustrated and excited that they took out their angers/frustrations/etc. on other people, and such a nasty thing has a very bad habit of spreading quickly; when one guy is aggressive towards someone his friends WILL step in, and it will just escalate on both sides, which is exactly what happened.
Berget is a mix of MILSIM and pure infantry combat, you seem to only enjoy the infantry aspect so I suggest you stay away from events that includes milsim. OR you take up your concerns about no action with your commander so that he knows who to send out for pure force on force and who to send out to do recon.

Pavel_Moscow wrote: And people, don't you know that most of action had been planned by gamemasters, your commanders had restrictions ?
They plan the missions, but not even close to all missions intersect each other so that there will be guaranteed hostiles for every mission, the dispersion of troops and what missions to take on is decided by the commanders, so again; take it up with them if you're displeased.
B5: RTO, NATO Rangers
B9: Platoon Leader, NAF Rangers, Bravo 5

skinner
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by skinner » 10 Jul 2011, 10:41

We had well balanced game in terms of walking and contacts, as much as it possible for Rangers unit.

Pavel_Moscow, in a couple of weeks there will be a good game near Moscow, called The Black Envy, due to its format sure you will enjoy enough frags there.
A riflescope reticle is also someone's point of view
Berget-8 - NAF 5th Infantry Battalion
Berget-9 - NAF 3rd Ranger Battalion
Berget-10 - NAF 3rd Ranger Battalion
Berget-12 - will wear Multicam

Trasher-HU
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Trasher-HU » 10 Jul 2011, 13:30

A memorable, great fight at Berget is like a fruit: you have to wait for it until it's ripe. :)

I take quality over quantity anytime...
B6 - NATO, Fox2, mech QRF
B7 - Orlov mercs, Bravo2, medic
B8 - Poldav 3rd Mtn, mech QRF driver
B9 - Poldav 3rd Mtn. recon, Romeo-2 SL
B10 - Poldav 21st Mech Sappers, SL

Mr.Ghost
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Mr.Ghost » 10 Jul 2011, 14:08

Trasher-HU wrote:
+1

Zoidberg
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Zoidberg » 10 Jul 2011, 14:51

Trasher-HU wrote:
+1
Aksel Schmidt

B7: Yori Orlovs Mercs 2, 2
B8: NAF 23th, FOX 5
B9: UN MP
B10: Poldavian Psy-ops
B11:
B12:
B13: Ikaros Hades
B14: Upir psy-ops
B15: Upir Lawyer
B16: NAF SIU
B17: TFC MP

Obi-San
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Obi-San » 10 Jul 2011, 16:11

Trasher-HU wrote: I take quality over quantity anytime...
+1
B7 - Orlov Mercs
B8 - Civilian Field Intelligence
B9 - Home Support Team
B10 - Mountaineers Foreign Legion
B11 - SVR Spetsnaz
B12 - Power Ranger
B13 - SADF Paras
B14 - Shadow of the NAF
B15 - NAF infantry. All of it
B16 - UPIR shareholder
B17 - TF Gecko

DutchWolf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by DutchWolf » 10 Jul 2011, 17:13

After reading the entire thread I would like to congratulate A_Muller on his excellent analysis, and advise the OP to go back to playing Call of Duty...
B09 - NAF - 6th Airborne - FOX4
B10 - NAF - 23rd Infantry - FOX2.1 Radio Operator

Hazardous
Captain
Captain

Post by Hazardous » 10 Jul 2011, 18:29

Trasher-HU wrote:I take quality over quantity anytime...
+1
-Mike
B8: NAF 3rd Ranger
B9: NAF 3rd Ranger - PlSgt
B10: NAF 3rd Ranger - PlSgt
B11: Head of Rico's bodyguards
B12: Blood Raven - 2IC
B13: IKAROS Cerberus - 2IC
B14: Arrival of my first born
B15: UPIR Command
B16: Merc

Panzer [Shepherds]
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Panzer [Shepherds] » 10 Jul 2011, 19:21

Trasher-HU wrote:A memorable, great fight at Berget is like a fruit: you have to wait for it until it's ripe. :)

+1
[Shepherds] X.O.

B9: NAF 3rd Ranger Bat / A Company / 2nd PLT (ALPHA 2) / 1 IC

www.shepherds-squad.com

Jihad-Joe
Private
Private

Post by Jihad-Joe » 10 Jul 2011, 21:50

+2

In fact: I came there to cross my mental and physical boundaries, not to have action all the time.

diomede
Corporal
Corporal

Post by diomede » 11 Jul 2011, 10:31

last year I do not even fired a BB but I enjoyed it very much. Berget is the magical atmosphere, meet so many people and live every moment. I think that each player has a mission, if it completes without firing I say: good job! Enjoy Berget without think how many bb are in the rifle
WWW.BANDOFBROTHERS-SOFTAIR.IT
B6: NATO India Company - Squad Leader
B7: NATO Lima Company - Platoon Leader
B8 NAF 5th Infantry - 2nd Battallion Commander

Jin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jin » 11 Jul 2011, 12:25

+1

P.S
For 1 day sitting on the base (my legs cant walk without boots ;) )
Even sitting in the base,i get my action from ambushing NAF forces from the forrest like 10 times in the row
Dont look for the action in the Berget they will find you if you know where to wait:)

My teammate was knife-killed to his arse while he was looking something in his tent,was laughting out loud.
Berget 8: 23nd NAF - Fox 5
Berget 9: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers, 1st coy, 2nd PLTC
Berget 10: Poldavian 3rd Montaineers

Smacker
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Smacker » 11 Jul 2011, 16:53

first day my team had one encounter and that was when we returned to base near our bunker area. 4-5 blue ones. drove them back with our 4 man that was left.

we was out frome 22:00 to 06:00. we didnt complain.

2 day. 1 firefight at construction yard. we where suprised by 80 naf soldiers. We where 6 ppl. hold the ground in 35min. also late night. we where home at 0200. started at 12;00.

We where poldavian recon. We dont whine about left over BB:s. we walked and walked- Im still amased over that we just walked. Evading naf forces tying to reach our op positions.

This is berget. This is what we do that really loves to walk and hopefully meet another dead guy just to speak after an firefight. this is what i expect. couse this is fun.

My tip is that you will try to speak with some friends about what you want to do. No harm in asking the commander of an extra mission if you are at base. But be prepared to walk.

next berget. i expect to atleast see more than 4 difrent birds and 1 bunny. and humans offcourse. ^^ 8)
B5 - Russia
B6 - GCM
B7 - Milos Tigers
B8 - Pol Recon
B9 - Pol Mnt Recon
B10- Pol Psy-ops

diomede
Corporal
Corporal

Post by diomede » 11 Jul 2011, 22:18

Smacker wrote:
This is berget. This is what we do that really loves to walk and hopefully meet another dead guy just to speak after an firefight. this is what i expect. couse this is fun.

My tip is that you will try to speak with some friends about what you want to do. No harm in asking the commander of an extra mission if you are at base. But be prepared to walk.

next berget. i expect to atleast see more than 4 difrent birds and 1 bunny. and humans offcourse. ^^ 8)
Great!
WWW.BANDOFBROTHERS-SOFTAIR.IT
B6: NATO India Company - Squad Leader
B7: NATO Lima Company - Platoon Leader
B8 NAF 5th Infantry - 2nd Battallion Commander

Wynn
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Wynn » 11 Jul 2011, 22:19

We, the office personnel of the Firm, had so much action defending the village and our office from random attacks that we did not even miss donning the greens and going on Black Ops missions. During thursday alone, we shot something like 10-15k bb's. We had 7 guys, surrounded by enemy, pissing in a bottle because you can't go out in case you get shot... One of the greatest Bergets so far. Of course being an active live action roleplayer tends to help enjoy the small things as well.

-Wynn, squad leader of the office protection squad/Zansian Black Ops O-06
(The long haired hippie)

To Bank and the Hotel guys, thanks for the food.
- Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
Berget 5 FFF Medic
Berget 6 SRP Medic
Berget 8 1/1st Poldavian Comms officer
Berget 9 The Firm office personnel / ZBO O-06
Berget 13 Cerberus