Trying to locate a player

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 9
NightSarge
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Trying to locate a player

Post by NightSarge » 16 Jul 2011, 11:32

... because i forgot his nickname. :oops:

You are finnish, played with the Firm/ ZBO and we met ingame when you and some mates were about to be taken prisoners by the poldavians at the UN base when a policeman, me, intervent. And we met afterwards at the beerparty where we had a chat near the bonfire about good northern music and our time abroad in the desert from where you returned recently and planned to go back there. I am the german guy who was wearing the khaki pullover with my missions listed on the backside.

I know you told me your nickname shortly before you went home to finland, but i must admit that i forgot it. It was something with a "C" as last letter iirc. So if you are the one i look for please P.M. me.

Greeting
Sarge
B6: Diplomats Henchman
B7: Milo´s Tigers Comms Officer
B9: Civilian Policeman
B10: Civilian

Jason
Private
Private

Re: Trying to locate a player

Post by Jason » 18 Jul 2011, 14:33

NightSarge wrote:... because i forgot his nickname. :oops:

You are finnish, played with the Firm/ ZBO and we met ingame when you and some mates were about to be taken prisoners by the poldavians at the UN base when a policeman, me, intervent. And we met afterwards at the beerparty where we had a chat near the bonfire about good northern music and our time abroad in the desert from where you returned recently and planned to go back there. I am the german guy who was wearing the khaki pullover with my missions listed on the backside.

I know you told me your nickname shortly before you went home to finland, but i must admit that i forgot it. It was something with a "C" as last letter iirc. So if you are the one i look for please P.M. me.

Greeting
Sarge
It could be that you remember two Finns as one, at least I talked with you about northern music, but after I went to grab few beers Lassi "SlashC" continued the discussion. Lassi has returned from Afghanistan shortly so I'm quite sure that he's the guy you're looking for :)

Here's Lassi's FB-profile (has changed his "name" i notice):
http://www.facebook.com/vahaliitu
- B9: The Firm / Zansians, Lima-squad, 2IC
- B10: The Zansian Black Guard, G3, 2IC
- B15: UPIR Shadows
- B17: GFM Scorpions, Zulu PC

S.R.A.P.E - At your six!

NightSarge
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by NightSarge » 19 Jul 2011, 13:59

Ok then its you two :D