Thank you Poldavians!

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 10
SafetyTurtle
Private
Private

Post by SafetyTurtle » 04 Jul 2012, 11:43

Also thanks to the Pol's this year, even though I only stayed in the psy-ops base I had a great time (especially digging out trench on the top of the hill!).

Would have love to be out on patrols, but with my gun breaking down on day 1 there wasn't much to be done, but oh well, fun was had anyways!

Hope to see you next year.
Berget 10: Poldavian Psyops.

Mrfoss
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Mrfoss » 04 Jul 2012, 13:38

I have the same feeling as many here have, had mostly all taking hits. Only had some incidents at long range, but that can be excused as lucky. Not always easy to see if the BBs hit their mark. If you're in a situation like that just get closer and make sure the person knows he's hit

Special thanks to Zanzir for giving us some epic fights. Not taking anything away from NAF, just i ended up in a lot of zanzir fights this year.
Member of SCAK
B8: Pol 1st Mech Bat
B9: Pol 1st Mech Bat
B10: Pol 5th infantry
B11: Ravens Guerilla Delta Plt
B12: GCT infantry

Redmenace_tv
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Redmenace_tv » 04 Jul 2012, 19:11

Thanks to the polly gunner on the pickup at the final fight under the powerlines by the srbm. You took your hit when i shot you around the corner using mad hop up skills. Thank you you made my day.
(TOM)
Berget 8 - NAF 5th Staff Officer
Berget 9 - 2IC NAF 1st Mech battalion
Berget 10 -2IC NAF 23rd Inf Battalion
Berget 11 -AWOL
Berget 12 - AWOL
Berget 13 - ?

WhiteAce
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by WhiteAce » 04 Jul 2012, 19:15

Thanks to the team leader of the International Medical Team (PsyOps) You did play your role very good! But I had you from the start. You could fool others, but not me!

Too bad you had to bail out because of the car breaking down. But I do appreciate you coming by our HQ to say hello!
Berget 5: 2IC Spetsnaz.
Berget 6: CoyCO NATO Golf coy.
Berget 7: PtnCO 2nd platoon 2nd coy
Berget 8: 3rd Rangers Battalion:
Berget 10: Co of NAF forces

Drill
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Drill » 06 Jul 2012, 12:21

POLDAVIA !!!!! :D

B9: Poldavian 5th Infantry Battalion, Romeo Coy, Medic
B10: Poldavian 5th Infantry Battalion, 2nd Coy, Medic

Delta
Private
Private

Comment Berget 10

Post by Delta » 08 Jul 2012, 02:05

WhiteAce wrote:
Thanks to the team leader of the International Medical Team (PsyOps) You did play your role very good! But I had you from the start. You could fool others, but not me!

Too bad you had to bail out because of the car breaking down. But I do appreciate you coming by our HQ to say hello!
Thank you fore an good roleplay back and we had some good "talks" about the IMT - International Medic Team bute the role was hard to play because we had lake of few cicillians and all the other civilians(not undercover pysops) was in different places so if we had IN game an city WITH more civillians the roleplay had been better to play...

The first meeting we had in NAF base you was to close to mee when we handshake, so i could take you as an hostage/knifekill you if i dident get you as an hostage but fore the roleplay and no orders to do that, i dident do it... :wink:

Is missed and agenda fore the civilian, they dident have any dodument as refuguee ore other roles.

But we did almoust all off our mission - find the coordinant on map fore the NAF-Zanzian base, other bases and send sms with mobil of NAF/Zanzian movents of troops and mech.units to HQ Poldovian when we observed it.

IMT with the Green Opel Tigra was driving 300 km total under Berget 10 Ingame area reporting movents on your troops:)
Taking picture...

We tried to get an "disput" between NAF - Zanzian partnership making false storyes to boht civillian - Zanzian and yours men, but as you wrougth so did your car break down.

Hope all player "forget" in next play that role anywhone was playing before, start as an "new" person :wink:
Berget 5 Russian Merc Platoon
Berget 7 Nato MP
Berget 8 Poldavian 15th PSYOPS
Berget 9 Bodyguard UN chief
Berget 10 Poldovian Psyops
Berget 11 Raven Psyops
Berget 12 PMC Unisec
Berget 13 Hades Police
Berget 14 NAF Mech
Berget 15 Merc
Berget 16 NAF Mech

Section 13 - We meet in Valhalla....

Shorty85
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shorty85 » 08 Jul 2012, 19:08

Redmenace_tv wrote:Thanks to the polly gunner on the pickup at the final fight under the powerlines by the srbm. You took your hit when i shot you around the corner using mad hop up skills. Thank you you made my day.
Was that the green pickup with camo netts on the sides? If it was that was me on the back there. I got hit twice. The first time i sat down and screamed for a medic, a medic like 50-60 m behind us looked up and said "you need a medic" I replied "YES" he ran like a hero and jumped into the pickup and healed me :D Great move!

The final battle was epic :D Too bad we didnt get all the way in :(
B9: Pol 1st mec
B10: Poldavian 5th infantry
B11: Ravens Guerilla Delta Plt!
B12: PMC UNISEC

Redmenace_tv
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Redmenace_tv » 08 Jul 2012, 20:13

yes it was you :) it was a good final fight:)
(TOM)
Berget 8 - NAF 5th Staff Officer
Berget 9 - 2IC NAF 1st Mech battalion
Berget 10 -2IC NAF 23rd Inf Battalion
Berget 11 -AWOL
Berget 12 - AWOL
Berget 13 - ?

jdoe
Captain
Captain

Post by jdoe » 08 Jul 2012, 21:01

Shorty85 wrote: The final battle was epic :D Too bad we didnt get all the way in :(
It WAS epic, and there are 2 reasons for it, one being, you got so DAMN close to winning it (I think it was under 100m) and the other reason is, we gave our everything to prevent that :D

I trust everyone enjoyed that battle.
B16 - The Firm / Gun for hire
B15 - CPT/HQ/FinBat
B10 - 1st Coy CO / Zansian "Black Guard" Btn XO
B8 - I/1.Coy/1st Pold.Inf, Platoon Ldr (Fox 1-0)
B7 - SRP Fox Platoon 2IC/Arty FO
B5 - FFF Oulu Platoon Ldr