Poldavian C&C AAR

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 10
jdoe
Captain
Captain

Post by jdoe » 16 Jul 2012, 21:22

J82 wrote: (Juha loppui nyt tuo toisten puolesta puhuminen ja mielistely ).

God all mighty. Well like i said, everybody are entitled to his or hers opinion how things proceeded.
Yes, talking about freedom of speech, right after telling me to stop talking (in Finnish, with my real name)...
B16 - The Firm / Gun for hire
B15 - CPT/HQ/FinBat
B10 - 1st Coy CO / Zansian "Black Guard" Btn XO
B8 - I/1.Coy/1st Pold.Inf, Platoon Ldr (Fox 1-0)
B7 - SRP Fox Platoon 2IC/Arty FO
B5 - FFF Oulu Platoon Ldr

Rectunator
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Rectunator » 16 Jul 2012, 22:34

J82, do us Finns a favour and quit flapping that cunt lip of a mouth of yours. You're not doing the rest of us any favors by making an ass out of yourself, and by extension the rest of us Finns. We are given exceptional rights when it comes to Berget games and we are expected to conduct ourselves exceptionally in the field and outside of it. You are right now fucking up big time outside the field, and from what I heard you did the same ingame. And the same in Finnish so that we are crystal clear on this:

Voi vitun vatupassi, ole hiljaa jos et osaa olla ihmisiksi. Meiltä finskeiltä odotetaan erityisen esimerkillistä käytöstä näissä piireissä, ja sinä kuset juuri nyt kaikkien muroihin.

Thank you and my apologies to the other forun users for my foul language, but it was neccesary given the situation.
Berget 9 - Zansian Black Ops, J10 Medic, The Firm.