Thanks from Fleischer company - Foxtrot platoon

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 11
Mr Black
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Thanks from Fleischer company - Foxtrot platoon

Post by Mr Black » 03 Jul 2013, 14:52

Parzi wrote:My point is that is it important or even fun to make missions that kill everyone from some faction in the middle of the game just dropping some box outside of their base? And if we are talking about nuke it does not matter where you blow it up since the power of such device kills all in-game players regarding of faction...
That reminds me of some precious cargo I picked up from a port in southeast Iraq in February 2003. Good thing that the Captain is immune to radiation due to a huge intake of resveratol (a compound found in red wine). :P
Hic sunt mortem

Nemo me impune lacessit

B8 NAF 5th Infantry, Plt leader Echo Delta
B9 NAF 1st Mech Inf Btn, Coy CO Cobra 1
B10 NAF 2nd Mech Inf Btn, 2iC
B11 UA17 (Captain Black)
B12 Civilian (Jim Tom Mudwater)

MrMedic
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by MrMedic » 03 Jul 2013, 19:37

@Parzi: Please allow me supply you with a few bits of information that I thought had reached you, but that obviously got lost en route.
Mr.Medic (who was supposed to be dead also because we captured and killed him few hours before and BE told us that his in-game character is dead)
I was ordered by BE crew to return to my role, I had a backup role all prepped and ready to go, including clothes, gear, weapons and background story. The decision for me to return to my old role was not mine. When told to return to being a CoyC I specifically asked them to let you know that I was still in my old role in order to avoid this specific situation. I really and truly hate it when people for any reason feel that I have cheated. Sad to hear that it didn't work out this time.
And if we are talking about nuke it does not matter where you blow it up since the power of such device kills all in-game players regarding of faction...
It was not a nuke, it was a dirty bomb, i.e a conventional bomb laced with radioactive material. This means that it had limited range but lasting effect. Had we been stopped just a bit further out from your base it would have had zero effect.
__________________Play Hard - Play Safe - Play Fair__________________
- B6 Merc - B7 Merc - B8 Merc - B9 UN - B10 ZBG - B11 Merc- B12 Merc-
____________________________6mm.se____________________________

Parzi
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Parzi » 03 Jul 2013, 23:30

Dear Mr.Medic i am not offended by you or your actions and i am not thinking you as cheater.

A txt message reached me some point during the evening just a little before you dropped the bomb saying that you are back in the game by orders of BE. I know you didnt have the option to choose so no worries there are no hard feelings between us :) Well no hard feelings if you dont have any from us killing you and getting your head pumped on water tank :P

The point of my message was towards BE mostly. Also it was my statement that nukes and base attacks are lame ;)

Maybe i will tell it to BE trough other channels so we dont have to stress ourselves wiht public conversation about it :)

And what comes to the dirty bomb now that you told about the limited range and it not being nuke i understand it also. The thing just was that BE did not provide any accurate information about it on staruday morning when asked about it. BE only told that "it was a bomb and it damaged your base". This made more questions instead of answering one.
Berget 7 - SRP, SL
Berget 8 - Poldavia 1Inf, SL
Berget 9 - Zansian Black Ops, Command Squad
Berget 10 - Zansia Infantry Battalion Commander
Berget 11 - GCT SFODU Commander
Berget 12 - GCT Intelligence Unit Commander
Berget 13 - GCT Para Infantry Commander

knudsen
Private
Private

Post by knudsen » 04 Jul 2013, 12:05

Man I'm getting so much from hearing you guys stories. The flow/story of the game makes more sense and clears alot of confusion. How many 3 star commanders did you GCT guys have anyways? ;)

JudgementDay
Major
Major

Post by JudgementDay » 04 Jul 2013, 13:21

C&C, SIDU, SFODU, MechInf, Recon, HVIU.
There should have been a UAV unit (and unit commander) as well, but the unit was disbanded when the last 4 players of the unit reported their UAVs not fit for action before gamestart.
Been here since B08... :)