B12 - Taliban Inc.
--------------------
http://www.progear.ro

idoaa
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: funniest experience i had

Post by idoaa » 02 Jul 2013, 21:19

this actually made my day, can't stop laughing until now.
Nickname in Berget - DODO

Berget 10 - 3rd MNT pltCO

Berget 11 - GCT SFODU E-3

SMC-nt
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by SMC-nt » 02 Jul 2013, 21:35

Sweet :D . Nice video man. But Abu is a lil' bit too fast with his pants being pulled down :D
CAUTION STAY 100 METERS BACK
OR YOU WILL BE SHOT
تـحـذيـر ابـقـى بـعـيـدا لـمـسـافـة 100 مـتـر
او سـوف تـتـعـرض للاطـلاق النـار

L4gi
Captain
Captain

Post by L4gi » 02 Jul 2013, 22:13

Maybe we should all put our best experiences in this thread?

Shout out to all the prisoners who were (un)lucky enough to get caught by SFODU. Hopefully you loved your treatment. Special thanks to all the guys drinking Pina Coladas up above, people involved know who you are. ;)
B7 / B8 / B9 / B10 / B11 / B12 / B13 / B14 / B15 / B16 / B17

HiTeck7
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by HiTeck7 » 03 Jul 2013, 09:36

me and my team were playing at GCT SIDU - B22.
on saturday anytime after lunch my squad (only existing of 5 people at this time) got the task to go to the north/east side of the mill. there we should place some mines on the street when a specific vehicle has passed (nobody told us what the vehicle will look like). after we placed the mines our own forces should push from the south of the mill into our direction. so the vehicle is captured and we can take it out. they told us, something very important is in that vehicle and we are not allowed to fail. the mill may is under ravens controll, so we were not allowed to use the direct way. most important is, to not be seen in our action, they told us.
we got another engineer and another soldier. after approximate 1h 100 mosquito bites and a very close enemy contact (fortunately they didn't recognized us) we reached position. only a few minutes later an civilian vehicle passed by. we asked our platoon leader if this is the target of our operation. i heard them discussing on the radio and it seems that we still don't know how the vehicle should look like. so our platoon leader decided to let us place the mines. so we did that and just one minute later the vehicle was there again. i think it was trying to escape from our incoming mechanized troops from the south. at the mines the vehicle stops and we started to fire. unfortunately we didn't had any BAVS with us, so we can't take out the vehicle.
the vehicle turned around and again left in south direction. we where very nervous and i hear on the radio that our troops who comming from the south were also very excited and rushed forward. after a few minutes we saw the friendly vehicles comming in our direction. but there was no civilian car. i thought that they already got it and asked our comrades. but they didn't saw any vehicle.
but where was the vehicle with the may important freight? there was no street between my squad and the friendly troops where they could escape. at this time nobody knowed that.

a few hours later i saw the vehicle again at the witchdoctors practice. after a few minutes of searching i finally found the driver and asked him about the situation. he started to laugh and ask me if we where the guys at the mines. after i confirmed that he told me his situation with a grin in his face: after he saw the mines he fleet into south direction. he knew that more troops comming from south direction so he just drove a few meters into the wood and hides the vehicle there. he saw our whole mechanized unit AND infanterie unit passing by just a few meters in front of him. but finally they didn't saw him and he fleet into south direction, after all troops had passed by.

at the moment of the action the situation was not so nice for us, because everybody thinks we are crazy and see ghosts. but after hearing the story from the driver i had to smile because more than 200 people (??) passed the vehicle and didn't saw it (and we are not talking about a SMART -> it was a big jeep).

kjsaw
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee

Post by kjsaw » 03 Jul 2013, 14:50

On Friday evening we had some civs attack the Raven base. One of them was searched and found to have poison; The poison had an antidote that needed to be administered by the which doctor within 1 hour. The civ was asked to eat the poison and then told to start walking.
B4 >>> B17
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

HiTeck7
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by HiTeck7 » 03 Jul 2013, 15:08

kjsaw wrote:On Friday evening we had some civs attack the Raven base. One of them was searched and found to have poison; The poison had an antidote that needed to be administered by the which doctor within 1 hour. The civ was asked to eat the poison and then told to start walking.
was that the guy who was later healed by the witchdoctor by make a hole in his head with a scorpion sting?

if yes: it was a great show ;-)

dimak
Newbee
Newbee

Post by dimak » 03 Jul 2013, 18:53

for me the best thing was at the civil base, 6 o'clock of the second day
we are taking a brake on the grass enjoying the food, breath some air. no raven forces in the area except us.
all of a sudden we hear "enemy, enemy", and then GCT Mech column enter the city, no infantry support, just jeeps on the march. we're like "WHAT THE F***K", they are like "WHAT THE F**K".... :shock: :? :shock:
everybody scatter, i grabbed my gun with just one mag in it and take cover. first two jeeps took heavy fire and passed through, the third.... the third got it all, about 10-15 barrels, the poor guy was taking a shower of bbs. the 4'th jeep was destroyed at the entrance, and then the infantry arrived. after some heavy fighting it was a ghost town, nearly all of the red and blue forces was dead, it was so awesome :lol:

Naitzo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Naitzo » 07 Jul 2013, 02:12

The road to the city and the road between city and witchdoctor. 4x4 fun!!! :tank:
Best regards, Naitzo.
GOA Norway.
B9- Poldavian 1st Mechanized. Driver
B10- Poldavian 21st Mechanized. Driver
B11- Ravens Guerilla, Mechanized "Panzer Comp", Squad 2. Driver
B12- Engine failure, did not attend.
B13- lol
[LB4LG]

Shorty85
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Shorty85 » 07 Jul 2013, 12:20

1. SItting in camp wearing slippers and eating dinner with some of my team mates, suddenly a GCT guy comes and start knife killing them, i jumped up from my chair and knife killed him, grabbed my sidearm out of my vest and shoot his team mate. I then yelled ENEMIES IN BASE! and the entiry CO tent and a lot of other comes running to check the rest of the forrest :D

2. Having walked and fought over the border, me and some team mates where so tired we almost died, and Jaffa CO of Panzer Platoon tells us he had arranged transport back to base after the attack. It was like a instant energy boost and we managed to fight on!
B9: Pol 1st mec
B10: Poldavian 5th infantry
B11: Ravens Guerilla Delta Plt!
B12: PMC UNISEC

dimak
Newbee
Newbee

Post by dimak » 07 Jul 2013, 14:58

you remind me when we (ravens) attacked the mill (out of boredom), after some fighting we took it, but then the thought came, we have nothing more to do and an hour walk back to base, we was saved by a game master that told us that we can get a ride from a safe zone home, the only problem there is an enemy base between us and a way home - no problem we attack! :D , we broke through the defense but then a mech force comes out and end our brave attempt, tired but happy we got our ride home

Landell
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Landell » 08 Jul 2013, 11:55

HiTeck7 wrote:me and my team were playing at GCT SIDU - B22.
at the moment of the action the situation was not so nice for us, because everybody thinks we are crazy and see ghosts. but after hearing the story from the driver i had to smile because more than 200 people (??) passed the vehicle and didn't saw it (and we are not talking about a SMART -> it was a big jeep).

I was the driver you were talking with, it was a nice maneuver from our side.
What you didn´t know was that we where the people shooting some blue guys down in the woods and everyone in the car just changed chlotes to civilians and started acting cool ;)

We did not have anything in the car that you wanted but 20 minutes earlier 20 people walked bye your position with some nice stuffs..

Jabba
Private
Private

Post by Jabba » 13 Jul 2013, 20:15

There are some on the GTC mecanise so remember a dud that jumped behind the car and take out bye one man ? :P because that was me :P i think te car was a mercedes uniwagon ore what it was :P
i remember that i kild every one in the back of the car :P
Raven gurilia Berget 11

seaQ
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by seaQ » 17 Jul 2013, 09:12

HiTeck7 wrote:
kjsaw wrote:On Friday evening we had some civs attack the Raven base. One of them was searched and found to have poison; The poison had an antidote that needed to be administered by the which doctor within 1 hour. The civ was asked to eat the poison and then told to start walking.
was that the guy who was later healed by the witchdoctor by make a hole in his head with a scorpion sting?

if yes: it was a great show ;-)
This was not the guy. I was the guy carrying him out of the forrest and we were actually planning to take you out but then you grew in number. We both hid our m249s in the woods and staged a little act to make it out of there alive :) The witch doctors were kind enough to help us seal the deal :)
B8 - Civilian
B9 - Civilian
B10 - Civilian
B11 - UA17
B12 - UNISEC Mechanized (Review: http://goo.gl/kMm0lV)
B13 - Ikaros Corp - QRF (Review: http://goo.gl/dc4vQz)
B14 - NAF Mechanized
B15 - UPIR IRON Skulls
B16 - PMC Mechanized
B17 - GFM Mechanized