How many civilians was it this year?

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 12
Mr Black
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: How many civilians was it this year?

Post by Mr Black » 04 Jul 2014, 12:53

The Mudwater couple were true civilians. The only weapon we had was the huge spanner (if you don't consider our moonshine as some kind of bio weapon), that we never used. Jim Tom (my character) is a pacifist. It makes it so much easier for others to relax and start larping if you are unarmed. :)
Hic sunt mortem

Nemo me impune lacessit

B8 NAF 5th Infantry, Plt leader Echo Delta
B9 NAF 1st Mech Inf Btn, Coy CO Cobra 1
B10 NAF 2nd Mech Inf Btn, 2iC
B11 UA17 (Captain Black)
B12 Civilian (Jim Tom Mudwater)

Rythm
Captain
Captain

Post by Rythm » 04 Jul 2014, 20:40

Husqvarna wrote:Was there many civilians who worked for Ravens? Like a nark or a informant?
None, we were not allowed to have civilian armbands. We did try to convince a few to work for us but rather quickly we understood that it was quite pointless.
6mm.se

B9: UN - Platoon commander
B10: Zansian Black Guards - Platoon commander
B11: Ravens - Company commander/Intel officer
B12: Ravens - 2 in Command
B13: Ikaros - 2iC
B15: Mercs - 2iC
B17: GFM - 2iC
B18: GFM - 2iC

B2fox
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by B2fox » 04 Jul 2014, 20:59

Mr Black wrote: Jim Tom (my character) is a pacifist. It makes it so much easier for others to relax and start larping if you are unarmed. :)
True !
But the fact that you were unarmed, in a place like Lerando, made it "#¤ hard, to belive your intentions.
I had the plesure to stop you couple of times, at the border, and I have to say, that the southern accent, and the moonshiner shaking of the jars, were spot on :)

This is what makes Berges so awsome !
It's not just a bunch of teams, shooting at each other.
You need to think, communicate and deside, every time yoy meet someone, that not fit the description, of a known enemy.
Nikolaj "B2" Poulsen - Team ILD I PIBEN

http://www.ildipiben.com
-----------------------------
B11 & B12: Ravens
B13: IKAROS Tank driver/Platoon leader
B14: NAF Delta
B15 & B16: Mercenaries "IIP Services"
B17: Bandits aka Local hunter
B18: Yes when ever then is.....

Coffe
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Coffe » 09 Jul 2014, 01:37

Mr Black wrote:The Mudwater couple were true civilians. The only weapon we had was the huge spanner (if you don't consider our moonshine as some kind of bio weapon), that we never used. Jim Tom (my character) is a pacifist. It makes it so much easier for others to relax and start larping if you are unarmed. :)
Hehe, I know my squad stopped you at a border crossing once. We actually had suspicions about the moonshine being some kind of bio weapon and joked that after our designated poison-taster tried some of your moonshine, a GM was gonna come rolling to basecamp a few minutes later telling him that he has just infected the the entire Raven canp with ebola or something. :D

The fact that the majority of civilian players seemed to be some undercover agents or assassins working for our enemies might have something to do with our paranoia.

Still, we had a fun LARP-encounter with the Mudwater couple. Altough I kept scratching my head over the age of the cowgirl riding in the wagon, because she didn't look like an 18-year old to me. Then again people keep looking younger and younger so perhaps it's just me getting old. (Grandpa needs his glasses :P )