Feedback over all

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 12
Bananeman
Newbee
Newbee

Re: Feedback over all

Post by Bananeman » 02 Jul 2014, 16:38

The strangest reply's you do read here... Berget Events can only create a game for a large amount of players. Write game scripts and so on..

But what players and their command do with this, it's only up to these players.

For me, a player from Blood Raven, I can only say: cudo's for the HQ of Raven..

Cheating: not that I know off.. Didn't had the experience of a player cheating. So thanks on all those players who did really are an example of sportsmanship..

Best fights: frankly, with the mistakes of playing in rather dark woods sometimes --> Raven vs Raven. And I was wondering why they didn't retried.. THX for the laughter..

Con: to many factions.. I guy from our section was shot by an 'Allie'.. When I shot him out, his mate asked me, if we where now in the game enemies.. I answered him, if a player shoots my mate, yes.. If he looked closer and saw the color, maybe he wouldn't have fired..

This player didn't really know, that we were his ally..

Briefing? Communication?

Berget 11 was better for me, because it was more who I am personally. But Berget 12 was certainly not bad..

It's just what you make of it..

alecu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by alecu » 02 Jul 2014, 17:05

Obi-San wrote:
And then the medics... As a new player I was eager to do everything correctly.
And Alecu, medics running around with hit players is f*cking cheating and not transporting. But thats my IMHO, all the romanian ranger medics runned with hit players, so i guess thats fine for them. Same as using bangers(but this one they claimed to be authorised by BE).

just pointing something out from the Rules Obi-San:

"Downed soldiers may also be moved by carrying or dragging them; to some degree, the wounded soldier may move under their own steam, but only if supported by a comrade. They may not use their weapon."

I understand what do you feel about it, and i understand that you might feel the need to get dragged around by the medic, but still you should understand that somebody took a risk in getting hit to come and "pick" you up and there was no need in speaking to that specific medic like that and calling him a cheater, he played as medic for 6 years @ berget so i believe somebody would have noticed that, if he would have cheated.

Not only that but using that specific language will make somebody not to cooperate with other players, witch did.

Source of information: http://www.berget-events.com/page#4

PS: i was no ranger, so i cannot speak for them

Later Edit:
Now this is for all people around that might have heard people talking, the rules of fair play and good manners states that using of "--- SPAM !!! --- you" type of words are not to be used, we all payed the same money and we took our time in getting to north Sweden. i know that in the heat of the battle it is maybe hard to control the vocabulary, and might be a little limited by the lack of every day speaking english, but gentlemen's there is no reason in cursing all day long.
B7 - NATO
B8 - NAF 23
B9 - NAF 6th Airborne
B10 - NAF 23rd Infantry Battalion
B11 - Taliban Tea Shop Owner
B12 - Taliban Inc.
--------------------
http://www.progear.ro

Doc G
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Doc G » 02 Jul 2014, 17:56

Obi-San wrote:
And then the medics... As a new player I was eager to do everything correctly.
And Alecu, medics running around with hit players is f*cking cheating and not transporting. But thats my IMHO, all the romanian ranger medics runned with hit players, so i guess thats fine for them. Same as using bangers(but this one they claimed to be authorised by BE).

And rangers. You should be learning how to shit in woods before doing so. Digging small hole and covering it is not as difficult as it sounds.

you should think about what you say before you open your mouth.. alos read the rules regarding medic i can link you if you need..
alecu was not a ranger nor a medic.
there were very few Romanian in ether unit so again check your info..
as for shitting in the woods there were a lot of wild dogs around that area. unless you took samples so we can blame one person or dog .. i suggest to keep your eyes open as to were you are standing or walking for safety reasons.

if i rember right you were one of the ones using very bad language against other players which is against the rules of conduct .i have on video by the way of you swearing at our team mates and will post on open forum just as soon as i get time . just to show your sportsmen ship ..
www.airsoftmechanix.ro

Jakobsson [g.b.m]
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jakobsson [g.b.m] » 02 Jul 2014, 18:07

spin_t wrote:Really that last day setup with everybody against Ravens was such a pathetic attempt from BC to redeem hemselfe from a whole unbalanced game.
It wasnt BC, it was a smal group from PMC that made it happen.

Obi-San
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Obi-San » 02 Jul 2014, 18:13

:D go on, i like videos. Do you have on video that part where i told him that i dont run when i hit and he said "f*ck you! Lie down and die then! F*ck you!"? No? So think before opening your mouth and talk about sportmanships.

Just, we had some conversation with Alecu where i heard he said you where firsttimers...

Lets wait for BE to clarify that moment - is it ok for medic and wounded player to run?

Im sorry before Alecu and the romanian players for i thought that running with wounded forbitten, and its not.
Sorry lads!

And this one
as for shitting in the woods there were a lot of wild dogs around that area. unless you took samples so we can blame one person or dog .. i suggest to keep your eyes open as to were you are standing or walking for safety reasons.
Is just stupid
Last edited by Obi-San on 05 Jul 2014, 12:01, edited 3 times in total.
B7 - Orlov Mercs
B8 - Civilian Field Intelligence
B9 - Home Support Team
B10 - Mountaineers Foreign Legion
B11 - SVR Spetsnaz
B12 - Power Ranger
B13 - SADF Paras
B14 - Shadow of the NAF
B15 - NAF infantry. All of it
B16 - UPIR shareholder
B17 - TF Gecko

M.Svensson
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by M.Svensson » 02 Jul 2014, 18:45

I got only one thing to say about the rules of moving a shot player: If they really don't want people to run with injured players they should state more specific with what they mean than "the wounded soldier may move under their own steam". Now I don't really like that people are running with players but they are not to blame, it's really the rules that are to blame.
Berget 11 - GCT SFODU, GOLF
Berget 12 - GCT 9th SF infantry, ECHO
Berget 13 - GCT Special Parachute Infantry, ALPHA

Obi-San
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Obi-San » 02 Jul 2014, 18:49

If BE say that its not forbitten, i will apologise.
But on this moment i remember when BE stated that its not allowed to run with wounded players.
B7 - Orlov Mercs
B9 - Home Support Team
B11 - SVR Spetsnaz
B12 - Power Ranger
B13 - SADF Paras
B14 - Shadow of the NAF
B16 - UPIR shareholder
B17 - TF Gecko

[Dragoons]Troll
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by [Dragoons]Troll » 02 Jul 2014, 20:44

Moving after being hit
Downed soldiers may also be moved by carrying or dragging them; to some degree, the wounded soldier may move under their own steam, but only if supported by a comrade. They may not use their weapon.
From the offical rules. This is used differently from player to player but the idea is they can be moves at a walking pace.
Sorry missed B5.

M.Svensson
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by M.Svensson » 02 Jul 2014, 21:05

[Dragoons]Troll wrote:
Moving after being hit
Downed soldiers may also be moved by carrying or dragging them; to some degree, the wounded soldier may move under their own steam, but only if supported by a comrade. They may not use their weapon.
From the offical rules. This is used differently from player to player but the idea is they can be moves at a walking pace.
I think it would be great if you clarified that rule until next year! :)
Berget 11 - GCT SFODU, GOLF
Berget 12 - GCT 9th SF infantry, ECHO
Berget 13 - GCT Special Parachute Infantry, ALPHA

Obi-San
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Obi-San » 02 Jul 2014, 22:52

[Dragoons]Troll wrote:
Moving after being hit
So, its not forbitten to run during transportation of wounded player by dragging?
B7 - Orlov Mercs
B9 - Home Support Team
B11 - SVR Spetsnaz
B12 - Power Ranger
B13 - SADF Paras
B14 - Shadow of the NAF
B16 - UPIR shareholder
B17 - TF Gecko

alecu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by alecu » 02 Jul 2014, 23:00

Obisan i did not want to be disrespectful when i posted earlier. I just say if that medic would not done it as berget would have allowed it i would have had him corrected. I understand the need of real/mil sim but some people get to much sensitive when their gear its torn apart or for that matter they get touched. Personally i take lots of consideration when searching people i ask them specific question like "you are sure you want me to strip you?" Etc.

It happened when people did not felt comfortable getting searched / touched

Le: i think you are mistaken me for somebody else when stating that i actually used fault language with you or your guys
LLe: our medic did not want to run with the wounded like its said here. He wanted to move with the wounded not more of 2 meters where the cover was because me and another 2 team mates had a little secured place setup
Last edited by alecu on 02 Jul 2014, 23:07, edited 2 times in total.
B7 - NATO
B8 - NAF 23
B9 - NAF 6th Airborne
B10 - NAF 23rd Infantry Battalion
B11 - Taliban Tea Shop Owner
B12 - Taliban Inc.
--------------------
http://www.progear.ro

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 02 Jul 2014, 23:05

In my point of wiev, it´s not yet prohibitted to run as long as the medic is "attatched" to the wounded.
But i think it´s not FAIR! It ruin the game and isn´t realistic or MILSIM. Eatherway it´s up to BE to clearify or change the rule...

At B9 i was almost CARRIED in my chestrig, (a good one), but not injured at that point. Just a good experiance!
Thanks Hell-Viking and Lanso for that! :D
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

Obi-San
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Obi-San » 02 Jul 2014, 23:18

So, sorry for bringing this up.
Last edited by Obi-San on 05 Jul 2014, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
B7 - Orlov Mercs
B9 - Home Support Team
B11 - SVR Spetsnaz
B12 - Power Ranger
B13 - SADF Paras
B14 - Shadow of the NAF
B16 - UPIR shareholder
B17 - TF Gecko

Jani
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Jani » 02 Jul 2014, 23:39

Just a couple of random thoughts as I read through the thread..

It was not a problem to cross the border on the unmanned northern crossings at night (we tried this, even with a noisy car). Engineers also had the opportunity to make paths through the minefield if they had the correct equipment. We made several which helped us sneak over to the other side.

The structure and organizing of the team during game-time is up to the commanders. Luckily for us the Ravens had the 6MM command who knows what they are doing and how to make the best out of the situation for their "soldiers".
The same also goes for base defense. Its up to the command how much defence they want to organize.

Yes, Ravens+Orlovs was pretty overpowered, but thats what happens when the commanders are masters of diplomacy! They make friends with other factions :) I guess BE didn't want this to happen. Sorry.. :P
But then again, imagine the constand baseraping if the Ravens were surrounded by enemies.

I agree that the Orlov base was a very long walk from everything else. Ravens had that base location last year and it kinda sucked to have to walk so far back and forth.

Saturdays planned and scripted event was pretty lame, just to make sure that the Raven base was nearly empty so that it could be overrunned. The same for the events where Rico got captured. We all knew that this was bullsh*t but we did what we were told by BE.. Thanks for letting us (Ravens) sit in the forest by Oilfield and wait for the last two hours of the game, just to get shot to pieces by GCT and Orlovs just after the last possible respawn time..

Instead of the scripting and obvious ambush missions, how about putting more players on the GCTs than on the Ravens. I guess this could even it out a bit.

The weather varies from year to year. This years cold temperatures at night was a bit special and was announced a few days before. Enough time to pack an extra blanket to keep warm in the sleepingbag. But still it was not a problem as long as you were out running and shooting when the temperature was at its lowest, and then get back to camp to sleep when it was a bit higher.

And then there is all the cars.. There was a lot of cars this year, maybe to many. How about having some requirements for the in-game cars? My first thoughts goes to the normal civilian cars with only braches taped to them, and nothing else. Then there is the civilian cars that are just covered by a tarp. I guess theese are good for transporting troops, but still they fill up the road and could potentially block the cars that can actually shoot back at the enemy.

The tents this year was great! Waterproof! <3

Good job on the water and toilets. Next year, try to get the soap out to to the toilets a bit faster (preferibly on the first day of check in).

I personally think the Taxi was to tactical this year. Last years sedan looked more like a taxi then this years SUV.
J.A.R / 6mm

B9 - Poldavian 3rd Mountaineers
B10 - Zansian Black Guard - Delta
B11 - Ravens Guerilla
B12 - Ravens <3
B13 - IKAROS - Hermes Mech

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 03 Jul 2014, 00:42

About the cars:
I had a white volvo with only a sign, recieved from BE.
-NO BAV. SHOOT ON WINDSHIELD TO STOP... e.t.c

I played as fisherman and thought it was a good idea to have possabuillity to "transport" my fish.
Thats why my car looked civilian. I played as one..
About some other cars, covered up with tarps. Some was stuck in the village because of the bad road, BEFORE gamestart.

Ofcourse, if we use a ingamecar it should pay a cause and looks like that also!
Not all BMW works!!!
:tank:
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow