Lost&Found

Feedback and debriefings from Berget 13
HawkerTR
Newbee
Newbee

Re: Lost&Found

Post by HawkerTR » 06 Jul 2015, 01:12

lost pmag low cap black and 1911 pistol mag on the first day's assault. If found please enjoy, it is a gift from a fellow gct player.

Dragan

Post by Dragan » 07 Jul 2015, 11:11

JCastor wrote:Lost. A fairly big Bowie-looking knife with black blade.
Scratched into one side "Dragan" and the other side "ST.A.R.S".
Probably dropped around fisherman's hut.
The knife had some ware on the blade making it look a bit "rusty". Actually only dirt. The knife looks like this one except it's all in black with a para cord noose at the handle and para cord around the sheath.

Snygg
Private
Private

Post by Snygg » 16 Jul 2015, 18:09

I sent Berget-events an email to their info@berget-events.com email just a day or two after game off, regarding my lost camera since I heard that it might have been dropped off at the lost and found bin.

Has anyone else here been in touch with crew since game off? Trying to figure out if they are purposely not replying to my emails, or if they're just lazy like most other cases. Seriously, it's been a couple weeks now. It's not *that* hard to read and reply to emails.

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by beast » 22 Jul 2015, 21:12

Same problem here, our gear is still there an we can't get an answer from them. They disappeared. We are talking about thousands euro equipement...
B6 Convoy Operations ->Nato India II
B10 Final Strike -> 3° Ranger Archer 4
B11 Iron Walls -> SFODU Hotel 9
B12 Lords of War -> CGT Ranger Bravo 4
B13 Siege of Krasnovo -> CGT Ranger
B14 Black Gold -> Ranger
B15 Thunder Run -> FINBAT wolverine 8

dane
Corporal
Corporal

Post by dane » 23 Jul 2015, 11:40

beast wrote:Same problem here, our gear is still there an we can't get an answer from them. They disappeared. We are talking about thousands euro equipement...
Contact the shipping address, maybe the can bring you in direct contact with BE-Crew if you explain the situation:

NetCorner Europe AB
Axvägen 6
853 50 Sundsvall
Sweden
+46 60 606 03 75

beast
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by beast » 23 Jul 2015, 11:53

we did, they told us our case is not there, we'll try again but it's a real shame. I'm sorry to say that, but last year it happened almost the same.
B6 Convoy Operations ->Nato India II
B10 Final Strike -> 3° Ranger Archer 4
B11 Iron Walls -> SFODU Hotel 9
B12 Lords of War -> CGT Ranger Bravo 4
B13 Siege of Krasnovo -> CGT Ranger
B14 Black Gold -> Ranger
B15 Thunder Run -> FINBAT wolverine 8

Snygg
Private
Private

Post by Snygg » 12 Sep 2015, 18:53

I still haven't heard back from Berget Events about my camera. Is there anyone here who can get me a phone number or something?

Snygg
Private
Private

Post by Snygg » 28 Sep 2015, 21:35

After having gotten information about our camera possibly being turned in to berget events "lost and found" box in the safe zone, we kind of assumed we would get our camera back. Especially since we have pictures of said camera, with a rather unique paint job.

Having emailed their info email, PM'd game masters on the forums, and even texted and called someone from crew with no answer from anyone, I'm just going to say something smells very fishy. Berget events is clearly not interested in maintaining any customers. If replying to emails every once in a while is too hard, I hope you hire some new staff asap.

I just hope that nobody from berget crew is fiddling with my camera claiming nobody has come looking for it. Even if that's the case, I just want my memory card back - as long as it's content has not been tampered with.

And for future reference, in case you want people to take your business seriously. You seriously need to work on your communication. Not just replying to emails, but clarifying rules when questions pop up on the forums, and especially communicating while in game. I know I'm going a bit off topic, but the tent situation for GCT was terrible.

I still don't know how to reach berget crew, so if anyone here can get me in touch with anyone who has access to the lost and found - I'd greatly appreciate it.