Shadows

For all UPIR players
Jaski
Private
Private

Shadows

Post by Jaski » 04 Apr 2016, 20:29

Attention Shadows!

Hello everyone! I would like to introduce myself, im quite sure most of you wont know me by name or even by look. Im Jaakko Hiltunen and im coming from Finland, i like to use nickname "Jaski" in airsoft. This will be 6th Berget for me. Last years i have played under 6mm command on platoon and company commander roles. And now im very thankful that i have chance to lead a milsim unit in berget. In Finnish Defence Forces, i was trained for guerilla platoon leader in Sodankylä (northern finland). So that kind of warfare you can expect from me :wink:

One thing im expecting you the most is that you are willing to be on the field 24/3 if needed and at least be INGAME alltime. I hope you all have some kind of team when you come to berget so i dont need to find teamplayers for lonerangers.

Lets put all questions and answers concerning Shadows in this topic so they wont get lost.

I want all team/platoon leaders to REPORT me and let me know who are you plaing with and what kind of game you are expecting.

and i need platoonleaders so wannabes put your applications to me!

"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, i am the ghost that hides in the night"

I just leave this in here :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj_hApbc5qg :twisted:

Jaski
Shadows CO
jaakko.hiltunen91(a)gmail.com

Jaski
Private
Private

Re: Shadows

Post by Jaski » 02 Jun 2016, 20:04

I need last teamleaders to contact me ASAP, these are the team that hadnt reported me yet:

Goatz, Norway
SLA, Denmark
Camshot, Italy

If you know these guide them to contact me!

Konditor
Newbee
Newbee

Re: Shadows

Post by Konditor » 02 Jun 2016, 21:01

PM from Team SLA 8)