Turning against friendly units

General information about our next game summer 2016.
Hammerstixx
Newbee
Newbee

Re: Turning against friendly units

Post by Hammerstixx » 30 Jan 2017, 22:40

thatsright!I agree :tank: :wank: :team:
B7 Medic assistant
B8 Medic (every following Berget game)
B9 Millionares adjutant in Bashir city
B10 professor in factory assault
B11 UN diplomat in border exchange
B12 Bordurian BAV brothers cousin
B13 Green Cobra Matron Assassin
B14 Journalist wanted by UPIR but never found

MjProblem
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by MjProblem » 23 Apr 2017, 21:50

I agree with a ban on turning on friendly units or kidnapping cars and add utilizing civilian cars like Pizza delivery to smuggle into enemy HQ. Last year I discussed with one of the pizza delivery guys and he had friends in the red camp which he claimed he had allowed to be driven in his car to blue HQ area.

Suggestion to some rule changes

1) All off game vehicles are to be off game for all cases - unless decided by berget GMs. We allow civvy cars to pass with out checking due to they are off game and if they are off game then they should remain off game for everyone all the time. One option could be if person is transported in a off game vehicle person is for all purposes "Dead Dead" and must go back to own base to resurrect. (Not valid for berget transports)

2) Purposeful friendly fire banned. For all the reasons discussed in this thread.

3) Self made larp missions that impact a whole fraction not valid unless unless shared with berget and then sanctioned by berget GM.
----------------------------------------------
Son, you only thought you had problems. Now you have Major Problems.
B16 - NAF - Coy Cmdr (C Coy)
B15 - NAF - Coy Cmdr (B Coy)
B14 - NAF - Coy Cmdr (C Coy)
B13 - GCT Engineers
B12 - GCT 9 Ranger SF
B11 - GCT SIDU

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 25 Apr 2017, 17:58

MjProblem wrote: 1) All off game vehicles are to be off game for all cases - unless decided by berget GMs. We allow civvy cars to pass with out checking due to they are off game and if they are off game then they should remain off game for everyone all the time. One option could be if person is transported in a off game vehicle person is for all purposes "Dead Dead" and must go back to own base to resurrect. (Not valid for berget transports)

2) Purposeful friendly fire banned. For all the reasons discussed in this thread.

3) Self made larp missions that impact a whole fraction not valid unless unless shared with berget and then sanctioned by berget GM.
Hello, MjProblem, good post.

1. I am not sure what you mean with Off-game vehicles here. Off-game vehicles are not allowed in base or on the game area after game on. If you are talking about Offgame vehicles being " orange flagged / Dead " vehicles, then there already is a rule that you are not allowed to transport people in an dead/offgame vehicle. You mention civilian cars, if you mean INGAME CIVILIANS than they will clearly be marked by GREEN/WHITE markings to show that they are ingame vehicles. If you mean civilian cars that are not apart of the game, then they are never allowed on site during game - Ofcourse an exception to GM / CREW Vehicles which also will be clearly marked as STAFF / CREW / GM

3. This has Always been the case, we just havnt been clear enough on the fact that Everything need to be GM approved.
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

MjProblem
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by MjProblem » 01 May 2017, 23:07

HI Arradin

I was unclear on the terminology but the case I was thinking of is people using civilian cars in this case cars driven by civilians not gaming but delivering for instance food to the HQ.
Arradin wrote:
MjProblem wrote: 1) All off game vehicles are to be off game for all cases - unless decided by berget GMs. We allow civvy cars to pass with out checking due to they are off game and if they are off game then they should remain off game for everyone all the time. One option could be if person is transported in a off game vehicle person is for all purposes "Dead Dead" and must go back to own base to resurrect. (Not valid for berget transports)

Hello, MjProblem, good post.

1. I am not sure what you mean with Off-game vehicles here. Off-game vehicles are not allowed in base or on the game area after game on. If you are talking about Offgame vehicles being " orange flagged / Dead " vehicles, then there already is a rule that you are not allowed to transport people in an dead/offgame vehicle. You mention civilian cars, if you mean INGAME CIVILIANS than they will clearly be marked by GREEN/WHITE markings to show that they are ingame vehicles. If you mean civilian cars that are not apart of the game, then they are never allowed on site during game - Ofcourse an exception to GM / CREW Vehicles which also will be clearly marked as STAFF / CREW / GM

3. This has Always been the case, we just havnt been clear enough on the fact that Everything need to be GM approved.
----------------------------------------------
Son, you only thought you had problems. Now you have Major Problems.
B16 - NAF - Coy Cmdr (C Coy)
B15 - NAF - Coy Cmdr (B Coy)
B14 - NAF - Coy Cmdr (C Coy)
B13 - GCT Engineers
B12 - GCT 9 Ranger SF
B11 - GCT SIDU

Miksu
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Miksu » 17 May 2017, 15:37

I have seen pizza car driving into and out of the last year blue team base. Some one ordered pizza in there and since the in game road was pretty short from the off game area I understand why it was happening. I don't know anything about the case MjProblem described above but I've heard some rumors about it. I don't see any problem in that someone order pizza from local pizzeria to their base, except that he doesn't wear eye safety and he is not probably aware of the outcome when bb hit his sunglasses or naked eye. And of course if he is smuggling some enemy players inside our base because normally pizza guys get thru the "gates" without any inspection at all. And by doing that he is in great danger to get shot at when some one find out that there is enemy players in his car, also his car can get some critical hits especially if its not possible to destroy with BAVS so ppl just empty their mags to it. Not good.

So BE could contact all local pizzerias and other fast food places that have the transport option to not to deliver anything inside the game area or then if they do understand the consequences they can do it at their own risk.

Or if they are lazy they can place some signs on the border of the game area that tells the same story and hope that those pizza taxis will read it, only problem in this one is that the pizza's are already made and someone needs to pay them :mrgreen: So everyone knows what happens.
B13 - GCT Mechanized
B14 - NAF Mechanized
B15 - NAF Mechanized
B16 - UPIR Recon

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 17 May 2017, 16:43

The pizza guy came of his own free will if I remember correctly. He wanted to give us some pizzas for free.

UPIR HQ did at no point approve the use of off-game vehicles to infiltrate anything.
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 17 May 2017, 23:07

vinni wrote:The pizza guy came of his own free will if I remember correctly. He wanted to give us some pizzas for free.

UPIR HQ did at no point approve the use of off-game vehicles to infiltrate anything.
Correct, The pizza guy came to offer free pizza, and was curious about the event, so we strapped on a BAVS unit and sent him up.. Hillarious :P
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

Rabagast
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Rabagast » 17 May 2017, 23:45

Up where he met an adrenaline-pumped partyanimal/madman from Norway, who just happened to peek inside the mysterious pizza bag and confiscated all the pizza. Everyone jumped scared as --- SPAM !!! --- when he just snapped open the back and grabbed the bag.