Game balance

General information about our next game summer 2016.
Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Game balance

Post by Berget-events » 30 Oct 2016, 18:29

As it seems, almost all NAF tickets were sold within the first 10 minutes. There will be no more tickets released to this faction until we have secured a level of balance between the teams that we are happy about.

If you were originally planning to play NAF and did not manage to get a ticket, you should instead consider choosing UPIR faction.

As it seems, almost all NAF tickets were sold within the first 10 minutes. There will be no more tickets released to this faction until we have secured a level of balance between the teams that we are happy about. If you were originally planning to play NAF and did not manage to get a ticket, you should instead consider choosing a different faction. Unpaid tickets will be released in the coming 30 days, so there is a second chance.

UPIR CAMO:
Flecktarn, DPM, Partizan, Flora,OD (Od, Od-Gorka, RG) Woodland (US, PL, CCE), Kryptek Highland, Nomad, Mandrake And Pencott Badlands, Sandstorm, Greenzone, M95, Australian DPCU, Belgian woodland and Tigerstripe.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

Nieep
Newbee
Newbee

Re: Game balance

Post by Nieep » 30 Oct 2016, 18:43

@Berget-events - You typed this topic today 18:29 when the tickets were released at 20:00? It makes me wonder if me and my team got NAF-tickets at all

Rythm
Captain
Captain

Post by Rythm » 30 Oct 2016, 18:44

thats 18:29 Berget time, not CET...
6mm.se

B9: UN - Platoon commander
B10: Zansian Black Guards - Platoon commander
B11: Ravens - Company commander/Intel officer
B12: Ravens - 2 in Command
B13: Ikaros - 2iC
B15: Mercs - 2iC
B17: GFM - 2iC
B18: GFM - 2iC

Crapgame
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Crapgame » 30 Oct 2016, 18:45

and yours 18:44...

the forum clock is not properly set.
i have seen the forum all evening and that post came up after ticket release...
Last edited by Crapgame on 30 Oct 2016, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
B5: Allied
B6: Nato
B7: Nato HQ
B8: Poldavian 3rd QRF
B9: Poldavian 5th
B10: Poldavian 15th Sappers
B11: Blood Raven HQ
B12: Yuri Orlov Mercs QRF
B13: Ikaros Mech
B14: NAF Mech
B15: NAF Mech
B16: NAF Mech
B18: GCT Mech
Swedish & Finnish: living/working in Finland

Nieep
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Nieep » 30 Oct 2016, 18:45

Ah okay, nevermind then haha :)

timpa
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by timpa » 01 Nov 2016, 08:38

Nieep wrote:@Berget-events - You typed this topic today 18:29 when the tickets were released at 20:00? It makes me wonder if me and my team got NAF-tickets at all
You can set your timezone for the forums in User Control Panel > Board settings. :)
Berget-Events webmaster and tech support.

Tiger_1
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Tiger_1 » 05 Nov 2016, 12:42

So is something being done to convince some groups of players to switch sides? Because I don't think 300+ naf players are not going to pay their tickets. And it might be easier to get a shift now, then after all have payed..
"go to your God like a soldier!"

Scarface
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Scarface » 06 Nov 2016, 16:11

Berget-events wrote:
If you were originally planning to play NAF and did not manage to get a ticket, you should instead consider choosing UPIR faction.

As it seems, almost all NAF tickets were sold within the first 10 minutes. There will be no more tickets released to this faction until we have secured a level of balance between the teams that we are happy about. If you were originally planning to play NAF and did not manage to get a ticket, you should instead consider choosing a different faction. Unpaid tickets will be released in the coming 30 days, so there is a second chance.
Please correct me, but the above statement it looks ''unprofessional''. To balance the sides by limiting the tickets is wrong, because, this is open individual registration process. How players from one team to do there registration on time?

How we should comment this: ''After choosing your team you will be placed in a military structure with officers and commanders. You will always be placed in the same squad/platoon as your friends as long as you register with the same team-tag.''

Allowing team registration is a option to solve the issue with split teams.
Berget - 6 NATO FOX 4
Berget - 7 NATO FOX 4
Berget - 8 23th NAF FOX 4
Berget - 9 6th NAF FOX 4
Berget - 10 23th NAF FOX4
Berget - 13 Special Parachute Infantry
Berget - 14 NAF Infantry
Berget - 15 Mercenaries

fruhest
Corporal
Corporal

Post by fruhest » 06 Nov 2016, 23:40

Scarface wrote:
How we should comment this: ''After choosing your team you will be placed in a military structure with officers and commanders. You will always be placed in the same squad/platoon as your friends as long as you register with the same team-tag.''

Allowing team registration is a option to solve the issue with split teams.
However, then there's the problem with people wanting to go with the faction that they have gear for already, not everyone has the economy to buy new gear if you are placed in a faction that does not allow what you've got.
The ticket itself isn't exactly free, and then there's transport costs etc.

If you intend to larp a lot then which faction you choose will also heavily affect your experience, and so just being placed in a random faction isn't really a good or fun option for that.
Yay, airsoft!
B13 - IKAROS - Squad Leader of Jeep Squad
B14 - NAF - Squad Leader of Jeep Squad intelligence unit
B15 - UPIR - Commander of UPIR PsyOps branch

packe
Newbee
Newbee

Post by packe » 10 Nov 2016, 08:08

fruhest wrote:
However, then there's the problem with people wanting to go with the faction that they have gear for already, not everyone has the economy to buy new gear if you are placed in a faction that does not allow what you've got.
The ticket itself isn't exactly free, and then there's transport costs etc.

If you intend to larp a lot then which faction you choose will also heavily affect your experience, and so just being placed in a random faction isn't really a good or fun option for that.

I agree with the LARP part, but I do not agree with the uniform, I mean almost anyone can afford a DPM, Flecktarn or Multicam/MTP, and there are no limitations on the tactical gear, but if you want to play with those uniforms is another story.

I know how it is, I wanted to play NAF with M90, but I found a solution to play UPIR in another camo.