Ghosts of Bergets past

For Civilians and all players. Come in stranger, stay a while and listen...

Moderators: Bilbo, NIN, Frasse

Ghosts of Bergets past

Postby vinni » Tue 02 May, 2017 19:22

Over the years I've met a lot of interesting in-game personalities, whop I am looking forward to meeting again (or not, you know who you are ಠ_ಠ ).

However, sometimes the same people play different characters, and sometimes people take up old personalities. This makes it hard and sometimes awkward to recognise who us actually who.

So, post here if you will be your old self or a fresh new personality instead! No backgroundstories needed, just a headsup who's who :)

To start off: This old Poldavian wouldn't mind a drink with any fellow Poldavians (or Ravens, for that matter).
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mountaineers
B9: Poldavian III Mountaineers
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus battalion commander
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ chair inspector
vinni
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Ghosts of Bergets past

Postby L4gi » Tue 02 May, 2017 19:47

On this topic, I find it a bit annoying people cant let go of old personalities and keep forcing the same crap year after year. Stuff like Rico and old Poldavian stuff happened a long time ago, would be nice if people came up with new stuff instead of forcing the same things year after year, even when according to the story we are in a different country.

Going off of that, people need to read the story a bit better. A PMC isnt some religious cult, and they dont have "rights" to things. Nothing personal, I just think LARP that fits the actual story makes the whole game better instead of having something that doesnt. :)
B7 - SRP - Squadleader
B8 / B9 - Civilian
B10 - NAF 9th Recon & Sniper
B11 - GCT - SFODU Intel Officer
B12 - GCT Intelligence Unit XO
B13 - GCT Special Parachute Infantry XO
B14 - NAF Fathom 9
B15 - NAF Commander
L4gi
Captain
Captain

Postby Hazardous » Tue 02 May, 2017 20:15

My fellow employees and good citizens of Normark!

I will be pleased to meet you all for the first time in person!

I hope that we will have a good time and I'll see you out there!
-Mike
B8: NAF 3rd Ranger
B9: NAF 3rd Ranger - PlSgt
B10: NAF 3rd Ranger - PlSgt
B11: Head of Rico's bodyguards
B12: Blood Raven - 2IC
B13: IKAROS Cerberus - 2IC
B14: Arrival of my first born
B15: UPIR Command
Hazardous
Captain
Captain

Postby vinni » Tue 02 May, 2017 20:53

L4gi wrote:On this topic, I find it a bit annoying people cant let go of old personalities and keep forcing the same crap year after year. Stuff like Rico and old Poldavian stuff happened a long time ago, would be nice if people came up with new stuff instead of forcing the same things year after year, even when according to the story we are in a different country.

Going off of that, people need to read the story a bit better. A PMC isnt some religious cult, and they dont have "rights" to things. Nothing personal, I just think LARP that fits the actual story makes the whole game better instead of having something that doesnt. :)

Mate, I'm just playing the same person, not asking you to join the cult of Rico :p

It's just roleplay and asking who my would 'recognise' from previous encounters. Hazardous for instance would be fresh in the company in storyline and not know any faces from last year, whereas I might.
My 'Poldahian background' just gives me shut go talk about around an RP campfire.

PS: On the topic of rights, I seem to remember last year's story involving our purchase of the land through a corrupt system of government, but I need to look that up to be sure.
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mountaineers
B9: Poldavian III Mountaineers
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus battalion commander
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ chair inspector
vinni
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Seventh » Tue 02 May, 2017 22:35

Playing my character from the previous two games, the Poldavian fella behind the Buy Shit counter last year.
Seventh
Corporal
Corporal

Postby freno » Mon 11 Sep, 2017 16:32

vinni wrote:Over the years I've met a lot of interesting in-game personalities, whop I am looking forward to meeting again (or not, you know who you are ಠ_ಠ ).

However, sometimes the same people play different characters, and sometimes people take up old personalities. This makes it hard and sometimes awkward to recognise who us actually who.

So, post here if you will be your old self or a fresh new personality instead! No backgroundstories needed, just a headsup who's who :)

To start off: This old Poldavian wouldn't mind a drink with any fellow Poldavians (or Ravens, for that matter).

I might, and I might not!
ВДВ-69
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B16 - Sure!
freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Return to The Village Tavern