Re: General Questions

Post by Arradin » 16 Feb 2019, 17:55

Arginj wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:54
Arradin wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:25
Arginj wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:07
Why are you deleting my question about BB weight instead of answering?!
Stop spamming
How do you mean that I have spammed?

I created a thread where I asked two questions; one about chronoing in J instead of m/s, and one question regarding why you have a BB weight limit. In that thread you only answered the question about chronoing, not the BB weight question. Then you locked it, so the question was still unanswered.

I then created a second thread (viewtopic.php?f=208&t=9472) for the BB weight question in particular. That thread does not have an answer from an “official” at Berget (only from one talking about Joule creep - but that was not the question). And since no answer came in a while I asked in this thread instead since I reckoned you might answer since this is quite an active thread.

I’m sorry if that is considered spamming, but I just want to know why there’s a weight limit on BBs, and if that is perhaps something that can be changed. That’s all. :)
You asked the same question in every open thread, AND created your own thread about it. Thats spamming, and thats why i removed them.

I do not have the answer for you as of why, and when we change to Joule it will be removed is my guess.
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

Arginj
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Arginj » 16 Feb 2019, 21:07

Arradin wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 17:55
Arginj wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:54
Arradin wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:25

Stop spamming
How do you mean that I have spammed?

I created a thread where I asked two questions; one about chronoing in J instead of m/s, and one question regarding why you have a BB weight limit. In that thread you only answered the question about chronoing, not the BB weight question. Then you locked it, so the question was still unanswered.

I then created a second thread (viewtopic.php?f=208&t=9472) for the BB weight question in particular. That thread does not have an answer from an “official” at Berget (only from one talking about Joule creep - but that was not the question). And since no answer came in a while I asked in this thread instead since I reckoned you might answer since this is quite an active thread.

I’m sorry if that is considered spamming, but I just want to know why there’s a weight limit on BBs, and if that is perhaps something that can be changed. That’s all. :)
You asked the same question in every open thread, AND created your own thread about it. Thats spamming, and thats why i removed them.

I do not have the answer for you as of why, and when we change to Joule it will be removed is my guess.
Yeah, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but sure. :) You were seemingly aware of my other thread (which I suspected) but apparently chose not to answer it (for which reason I do not know) and thus I asked the question in this thread as well.

But now I have an answer. Thank you. I will copy it to my thread as well, just in case.
B14: UPIR Mech (Loki)
B15: UPIR Mech (Loki)
B16: UPIR Mech (Eagle 2-3)
B17: GFM Mech (Romeo)
B18: ?

NoobHamster

Post by NoobHamster » 27 Feb 2019, 20:10

Hi,

I am already aware that the check-in opens on Tuesday, 25th of June, but I am wondering if it possible to arrive and join the game later, e.g. Thursday morning or even Wednesday midnight?

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 27 Feb 2019, 20:52

NoobHamster wrote:
27 Feb 2019, 20:10
Hi,

I am already aware that the check-in opens on Tuesday, 25th of June, but I am wondering if it possible to arrive and join the game later, e.g. Thursday morning or even Wednesday midnight?
Hello!

Yes it is possible to come that late, but we strongly advice against it, alot of fun stuff happens from the start :)
It is also a hassle to get to your camp when the game is ON, as you need eyewear and no civilian vehihcles are allowed on site.

Oh also, midnight is not possible. You are not allowed on game site before you have checked in, and you can only do that during " normal hours ", so if you come that late you have to sleep outside of game area and wait until thursday morning

But you can always do it, dont worry

luffarvante
Newbee
Newbee

Post by luffarvante » 10 Mar 2019, 21:42

Is the Suggestion box under rule translations still in use?

I posted a question / suggestion over there but then realized the last post there was from 2015, i know airsoft players are used to seeing dead men walking but that kind of necro might be a bit overkill :D

BigDane
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BigDane » 14 Mar 2019, 09:28

How do you intend to prevent unregistered players from participating in the game?
S.R.A.P.E

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 14 Mar 2019, 09:41

BigDane wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 09:28
How do you intend to prevent unregistered players from participating in the game?
We have our ways, with an possible addition this year to be announced at a later date.

Either way, its not an issue

microbrain

Post by microbrain » 09 May 2019, 17:17

Hi,
I'm renting a 40mm BAVS this year, and i'm working on converting my empty M72 tube to airsoft use.
So my question is how much force is needed to set off the 40mm BAVS unit? Is it like a push button or just as hard as a green gas 40mm shell?

Thanks for any help i can get!

M.Koho
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by M.Koho » 11 May 2019, 19:49

Last time I had one it was pretty much a regular button, no need for excessive force.
Migog
Tiera Airsoft
B8: Poldavia
B9: The Firm/Zansia
B10: Zansia
B11: GCT - SFODU
B12: GCT - HVIU/Jonathan Goodwill
B13: GCT - Rangers
B14: NAF - RANCOM Janitor
B15: FINBAT - Recon Platoon
B16: UPIR - HQ/TOC
B17: GFM: Cobras

Edward
Private
Private

Post by Edward » 13 May 2019, 20:16

"This year we will mark all vehicles with highly visible identification number and implement a full documentation of the vehicle, driver and main gunner if any. This will make it easier to identify vehicles and/or report misbehaving vehicles."

Does this mean that only 1 person can drive the car and 1 shoot if it has turret?
B13 - Ikaros Hades
B14 - Upir Infantry
B15 - Mercenary/Mekaniks
B16 - Mercenary
B17 - GFM Scorpions
B18 - GFM Mechanised

Archangel-17
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Archangel-17 » 16 May 2019, 08:20

ETA of the game-area map?
B11-B17

TobiasNorum
Newbee
Newbee

Post by TobiasNorum » 16 May 2019, 11:10

Hi, this is my first Berget event and I feel that the website is lacking some information on certan topics. I want to know how what kind of food I can bring to Berget, and what kind of cooking appliances will be avaliable at the event.
Berserk - B-02
Bravo Elite

B17 - TFC Infantry
B18 - GCT Infantry

Windi^
Captain
Captain

Post by Windi^ » 16 May 2019, 11:26

TobiasNorum wrote:
16 May 2019, 11:10
Hi, this is my first Berget event and I feel that the website is lacking some information on certan topics. I want to know how what kind of food I can bring to Berget, and what kind of cooking appliances will be avaliable at the event.
No appliances, you need to bring your own cooking equipment. You have mind the no fire restriction also. I'd recommend a jetboil or similar cooker. Then basically outdoor foor, like blå band outdoor meals etc. Just add water and eat. I usually spice these up with beef jerky or similar.

Or you can buy MRE's or similar that doesn't need a cooker. These have the heater included --> add water to the heater, put the food container in to the heater, wait and eat. There is no flames in this method.

There is Berget Kiosk that you can buy some food, but I'd recommend to bring your own, at least for the most part of the game.

Good examples:
Noodle cups, add beef jerky
MRE's
Outdoor meals, add beef jerky or similar
Porridge for morning if you want
I have boiled eggs with my jetboil, eggs can be stored in the tent quite easily
Bread and some paste on it
Tuna, meat etc cans, good on a bread or mixed with noodles

But yeah, you must choose a method of cooking, buy the cooker and spork or similar, buy the food and enjoy. Water is available in the base and certain points of the field. Bring a bottle for the water, easier to add to the cooker/heater (Nalgene or similar bottle is great).
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3

TobiasNorum
Newbee
Newbee

Post by TobiasNorum » 16 May 2019, 11:47

Windi^ wrote:
16 May 2019, 11:26
TobiasNorum wrote:
16 May 2019, 11:10
No appliances, you need to bring your own cooking equipment. You have mind the no fire restriction also. I'd recommend a jetboil or similar cooker. Then basically outdoor foor, like blå band outdoor meals etc. Just add water and eat. I usually spice these up with beef jerky or similar.

Or you can buy MRE's or similar that doesn't need a cooker. These have the heater included --> add water to the heater, put the food container in to the heater, wait and eat. There is no flames in this method.

There is Berget Kiosk that you can buy some food, but I'd recommend to bring your own, at least for the most part of the game.

Good examples:
Noodle cups, add beef jerky
MRE's
Outdoor meals, add beef jerky or similar
Porridge for morning if you want
I have boiled eggs with my jetboil, eggs can be stored in the tent quite easily
Bread and some paste on it
Tuna, meat etc cans, good on a bread or mixed with noodles

But yeah, you must choose a method of cooking, buy the cooker and spork or similar, buy the food and enjoy. Water is available in the base and certain points of the field. Bring a bottle for the water, easier to add to the cooker/heater (Nalgene or similar bottle is great).
Doesnt a jetboil count as fire? the jetboils I know of make a fire.
Berserk - B-02
Bravo Elite

B17 - TFC Infantry
B18 - GCT Infantry

Windi^
Captain
Captain

Post by Windi^ » 16 May 2019, 12:38

Well it does, but it has been approved previous years. The flame is contained pretty well compare to Trangia. Still, use it on a hard surface and don't tip it. It's more safe option vs Trangia, esbits. If you want to play safe, buy those heater packs and MREs.
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3