hmm

Media from previus events
Windi^
Captain
Captain

Post by Windi^ » 20 Jun 2007, 11:47

It was friday night. There was 4 pick-ups on the road (does not show well on video). The first car stopped just before the tree line, I don't know why. There was no mine and our road block was just a little further. Maybe the driver stopped because we started to fire, I don't know. I know only where this ended... Finns 100, Ruskies 0 :P
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3

tom_sk

Post by tom_sk » 20 Jun 2007, 12:02

been there too. afaik there were 4 Finns dead after the clash (some Finns told us on sunday morning precisely that number) but our asses got kicked badly in that fight (out of around 100 Ruskies only few retreated to the back, my guess would be up to 10). very nice defense indeed.

and for the record, no deki and no brujo were involed in the fight :D

Windi^
Captain
Captain

Post by Windi^ » 20 Jun 2007, 12:20

Ok. I just asked around and some said that noone died, only few got injured. Well, it does not make a difference.

Brujo ja Deki should have been there, they missed all the fun :D
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3

Mazku

Post by Mazku » 20 Jun 2007, 12:48

4 Swedes were shot in the middle of the field before we ambushed ruskies. I also heard some ruskies talking that their intel told them that there were 6-10 swedes defending that hill :)

Gravewind
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Gravewind » 20 Jun 2007, 13:05

Damn shame that our ambush on Saturday didn't work out as planned. One platoon of Finnish players were waiting for reds in the woods by western road. When you guys arrived you propably spotted an allied squad that came to area same time and your guys took cover in the woods right in front of some of our troops. Shame that it was just in the beggining of our killzone so we didn't manage to make so much casualties. After brief battle we retreated to the hills and started to make small hit and run missions to your flank. When your main force passed we tried to get back to our lines and on that trip ran into your command squad, eliminated them and continued forward. We were finally overrun on lower slopes of that hill where swedish base was located (after taking out most of russian players who were by the tanks (including ASG guys *grin*)).

That was propably one of sweetest attacks I have ever made. Shame that in the end some player came to us shouting curses about "using sniper weapon inside safety limits" (we were about 10 meters away from them) one thing he didn't know that the weapon in question was just 1.5 J gun with big scope on top of it. Guy propably thought that it was something like 3 J gun, since it looked so evil or something. This kind of behavior really dishearted and angered us, since in Finland no-one comes to shout to another player in the middle of the game.
Antti Kauhanen
B5 FFF
B6 Rat 1-0 SRP
B7 Rat 1-0 SRP

Jojis

Post by Jojis » 20 Jun 2007, 14:07

Thanks RRP for filming!

This fight and the one that came after this were propably the best fights in the game because everyone was fair. I know many slovakians were there and when I talked to you guys later it was lots of fun, you are great players.

In this battle, when you flanked us from the rear, all my squad's ammo was out and that made it quite exiting :D Almost everyone of us had two bandages after this fight.

Brujo best regards on the surprise from squad Hiki 3 :D

Some translations:

''How fcking many are there??!!''

''This is my last mag but goddamn!!''

''Which mags do you need!!??''

''Mediiiic!!'' (can be heard almost all the time)

''Enemy is in the rear!!''

During the bombarbment and taking cover:

BOOM ''Suck dick!!!!!'' BOOM

RRP Taksi

Post by RRP Taksi » 20 Jun 2007, 14:13

Lääkintämies, Lämäri (laeikintaemijes, laeemaeri) = Medic.
Was hurd a lot.
One mistake was that the finns yelled HIT (osuma) in finnish, sorry about that.
Some sov:s thought we weren´t taking hits. :oops:

enigma

WTF briefing (Slovakia)

Post by enigma » 20 Jun 2007, 16:07

i think that you don't need translation for this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmJ_KLWuLxU

tom_sk

Re: WTF briefing (Slovakia)

Post by tom_sk » 20 Jun 2007, 16:22

enigma wrote:i think that you don't need translation for this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmJ_KLWuLxU
and in case it does need translation:

We were to join up with Danes (drinking alcohol+the horns), drive by our cars together to Finnish base ("Hakkinnen"), shoot them, steal some crates and bring them to Russian HQ. Afterwards we were supposed to attack SWE base and destroy the last coastal cannon left - the airstrike was about to be called to help us ("Messerschmidt").

The missions were supposed to end by 4am and afterwards we were going to sleep. None of it did work out as planned, though plan looked well thought-out :D

P.S: believe it or not, everyone is sober in this video

jdoe
Captain
Captain

Post by jdoe » 20 Jun 2007, 20:04

xD

My god!

I think we Finns and Slovakians would have a lot in common if we ever played together!

Reminds me of the night I spent with Slovakian de-mining unit in Eritrea some 4 years ago... boy we had a good time!

Tomy

Post by Tomy » 20 Jun 2007, 21:34

jdoe wrote:xD

My god!

I think we Finns and Slovakians would have a lot in common if we ever played together!

Reminds me of the night I spent with Slovakian de-mining unit in Eritrea some 4 years ago... boy we had a good time!
we did play together...at B4 for the rebels, I remember our neighbours were finns, the guys with golden chains and shit, they were at b5 too I think...

Wynn
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Wynn » 20 Jun 2007, 21:48

I think RRP was in B4 as well. I think this was the first time that we organized a bigger group of finnish players over to the other side of the gulf.
- Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
Berget 5 FFF Medic
Berget 6 SRP Medic
Berget 8 1/1st Poldavian Comms officer
Berget 9 The Firm office personnel / ZBO O-06
Berget 13 Cerberus

jdoe
Captain
Captain

Post by jdoe » 20 Jun 2007, 21:56

Yes, B4 Finns were RRP. Most of them are Finns living in Sweden or Swedes who have Finnish origins.

But Taksi can tell you more about that :)

Jojis

Post by Jojis » 20 Jun 2007, 21:57

Would be intrested in coming to Slovakia someday to play. Heard you have real tanks and shit :o

waffelke
Captain
Captain

Post by waffelke » 20 Jun 2007, 22:04

we are going to to slovakia , first party and than boem boem 8)
B9 I Am BACK
THE DIPLOMAT berget6
"you can trust me"
spetsnazcommander berget 5