Berget 6 in Airsoft Soldier

Media from previus events
PT_
Newbee
Newbee

Berget 6 in Airsoft Soldier

Post by PT_ » 05 Nov 2008, 14:57

We have a large article about Berget 6 in our #2 issue of Airsoft Soldier. I believe some Israelis in here might see something familiar in this sample from it... ;)

www.airsoft-soldier.com
www.softaaja.fi / www.airsoft-soldier.com
Best airsoft magazine around

Dre@mz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Dre@mz » 05 Nov 2008, 16:49

About that picture, I believe they were being held at the UN base... they got so pissed...

After being lost for hours they found someone friendly... and then went to quarantine... :D

Regards,

Tiago
B6 - UN
B7 - NATO
B10 - POLDAVIAN 15th

Doff
Berget Moderator
Berget Moderator

Post by Doff » 05 Nov 2008, 19:26

But 900 sek for 12 numbers in sweden is a little mutch from Frysen
>Hellcats<

PT_
Newbee
Newbee

Post by PT_ » 05 Nov 2008, 22:46

Doff, I believe that Frysen is selling our magazines in their own shop. They offer service where they manually pack the magazine and send it to their customers so slightly more for it is for the service. I belive folks from Frysen will tell you if that is not what they ment.

When ordering from Frysen, I believe the shipping will be slightly faster and you will receive magazines few days earlier than others and also, I think it might be slightly more reliable, considering that we have to send the magazines through finnish postal service, which is 100% postal, but 0% service... Of course, if someone would have missed their magazine in mail, we definately will send them a new copy to replace the lost one.

Of course, you can also subscribe the magazine from our website, if you´re not happy about Frysen´s service. When shipped in Europe, we do not charge anything from the shipping.
www.softaaja.fi / www.airsoft-soldier.com
Best airsoft magazine around

Doff
Berget Moderator
Berget Moderator

Post by Doff » 06 Nov 2008, 00:23

Thanks for the answeres
>Hellcats<

Baron
Captain
Captain

Post by Baron » 06 Nov 2008, 23:02

Dre@mz wrote:About that picture, I believe they were being held at the UN base... they got so pissed...

After being lost for hours they found someone friendly... and then went to quarantine... :D

Regards,

Tiago
Well they said they came to help us since we'd called to the NATO base that we where under attack. However, they came 3 hours AFTER the attack? And with all new people coming to base they ended up in Quarantine :)
B15: Platoon Commander (NAF Mech)
B14: Platoon Commander (NAF Mech)
B13: Commander (GCT Mech)
B12: Platoon Commander (UniSec Mech)
B11: Medic (GCT)
B10: Medic (PSYOPS)
B9: Medic (UN)
B8: Medic (PSYOPS) - Civilian Medic
B7: Medic (Nato)
B6: Medic (United Nations)
B5: Medic (Swedish Forces)

StillAlive
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by StillAlive » 08 Nov 2008, 05:47

Wow, nice picture, thanks!

... we only started in Quarantine. Had some fun with the locals, ate their food, raped their women (or was that ate their women, raped their food, don't remember).

After numerous promises of the pick-up (hail mighty NATO command), finally decided to return by foot, on our way back met bunch of guys with a tank, killed them, couldn't kill the tank thought (you can see it all at the beginning of the Berget 6 movie), returned to the UN base, defended it from another bunch of guys (8 of us and like 2 full trucks of them), overheard these bastard UNians making peace with the Mercs, didn't like it, sold their guts to the SRP, watched the SRP bunch taking over UN base, smiled and finally returned to our smelly tent.

See you all @ Berget 7.

B10: NAF 3rd Rangers
B9: NAF 3rd Rangers, BRAVO 4
B8: NAF 5th, HAWK 3
B7: NATO, INDIA 2
B6: NATO, INDIA 1

Dre@mz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Dre@mz » 10 Nov 2008, 09:04

StillAlive wrote: ...overheard these bastard UNians making peace with the Mercs, didn't like it, sold their guts to the SRP, watched the SRP bunch taking over UN base, smiled and finally returned to our smelly tent...
Hail mighty UN command!

See you too @ Berget 7.

Regards
B6 - UN
B7 - NATO
B10 - POLDAVIAN 15th

Nihil
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Nihil » 30 Nov 2008, 15:36

That incident at the UN base was the weirdest day of berget for us Israeli's...

It was like in "apocalypse now"... fog, people shooting each other, not knowing whos friend and whos foe, and 8 of us NATO guys stuck there in the middle of this fight between SRP-UN-MERC...

uber-fun :)

and nice role-playing UN guys! was fun!

wormbyte
Major
Major

Post by wormbyte » 30 Nov 2008, 18:25

I could not believe that picture when I received a copy of the magazine. I did not pay much attention to the picture at first and then when I returned to it later I suddenly realised that they were my boys...members of good old India 1 Platoon.... :D

The Phoenix Rising II event will be in the magazine sometime soon as one the Airsoft Soldier reviews was at the event.
B6 - Platoon Commander (India 1st Platoon) - NATO
B7 - Company Commander (India Coy) - NATO
B10 - 3rd Rangers Commander
B12 - GCT Ranger Commander
B13 - GCT Para Inf - Company Commander
B14 - Commanding Officer of the Nordic Alliance Force

WhiteAce
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by WhiteAce » 30 Nov 2008, 18:36

A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine told me about this second issue of "Airsoft Soldier" and an article about airsoft in the Netherlands... Now that was again good news, for I wrote that specific article :D

After contacting the magazine thay send me an writers copy wich arrived some days later. (Thanks again guys!!)

For any comments, please just let me know!!

@Airsoft Soldier: Great job guys. Mag looks splashing and easy to read!!! Keep up the good work! :idea:

waffelke
Captain
Captain

Post by waffelke » 17 Dec 2008, 22:05

crazy .......i love you all....nice to see ya all at berget 7\
even your a anemy
we drink togheter
cheers
yves
B9 I Am BACK
THE DIPLOMAT berget6
"you can trust me"
spetsnazcommander berget 5

leomartin6

Post by leomartin6 » 20 May 2010, 12:13

I am having a great time around here. Found a lot of useful information from this particular place.
Leo
mcitp