Thx

Topics and things concerning this game.
arrelius

Thx

Post by arrelius » 16 Jun 2007, 14:54

Thank you all in MP that arrived at Berget and played. To bad it didnt work out as planned and it's a bit sad that I had to leave after just one day, shit happens. However, it was fun to play with you and meet everyone. Hopefully we'll see eachother on another game in the future. Until then, pose!

Cheers,
ArreliuS
"The guy who just slept throught B5"

Torak

Post by Torak » 17 Jun 2007, 13:01

Yeah, it did go bollocks up rather quickly, didn't it?

Pity I didn't get to meet you all - but those I did meet, it was fun meeting you, however briefly. We'll have to see about attending a game as an MP platoon with, y'know, actual MP stuff to do some time.

Petur
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Petur » 17 Jun 2007, 21:56

Well then. Game over.

Great meeting you all (the ppl I met that is). All in all I am very happy that I´ve been to this event, no matter how tired and smelly I was when I came home. :P

To my squad: You are the sneakiest most groovy trigger happy special forces squad ever, fantastic playing with you. "Hot dogs" ftw! 8)
Last edited by Petur on 20 Jun 2007, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
"This is hotdogs. Radiocheck, over."

Landin
Private
Private

Post by Landin » 18 Jun 2007, 05:38

Thanx for a sweet game, we in section two broke out and made a squad called "Hot Dogs" and went to kill some damn russians =) hehe

arrelius

Post by arrelius » 18 Jun 2007, 07:27

Hehe, sounds like a great deal of fun To bad I missed that one :P

Crapgame

Post by Crapgame » 18 Jun 2007, 10:48

well, the game didnt turn out they way i planned or wanted but i had a good time anyway, much thanks to u 5-6 guys in hotdog squad....

hornet, ill thank u to but u could have given us moore information :wink:
we got very little info on what to do, what was happening and moore. but it was great to spek to u and you have a nice sense of humor and you do care of your men.

Rocco was also nice as a person, very respectabel, giving respect and moore

SexKitten
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by SexKitten » 18 Jun 2007, 12:26

Great game and great guys and girls if you ask me. Thanks again for a nice time :)

Hot Dogs ftw!

6uarq;an

Post by 6uarq;an » 18 Jun 2007, 15:19

Well "Hotdogs lead the way!" or?
It was a great game but only thanks to the players... The only thing I did was guard duty, sneaking some covering fire, maybe I shot 2 russians while reconquering our base... and died 2 times -.-
Thanks to all Hotdogs, Hornet, Rocco and all the others around!
Thanks Petur for being my buddy more then once.
So now I need to plan a gun tuning.. I noticed it works in too limited range :oops:

Giersu

Post by Giersu » 19 Jun 2007, 16:55

Heh, at first I was pretty mad at Rocco seeing him ruin our vision of MP platoon, but.. After what I saw, I decided to disband the Polish section of MP and we split - some of us formed a scout/SF unit, the rest was there to protect the base. I'm really happy about how it all looked like at the end, but I'd definetely love to play it sometime the way we were planning it...

Petur
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Petur » 19 Jun 2007, 17:37

Oh, and those of you that have pictures from the event, can you put them on a webpage or ftp and give me (us?) the adress? Cheers :)

Crapgame

Post by Crapgame » 19 Jun 2007, 19:35

oh right... u remember the gun i lost in the first assault when we tried to find the ruskie base?

well it turned out some good soul had found it and turned it in to Lost and Found in safezone so i got it back saturday afternoon :D

arrelius

Post by arrelius » 19 Jun 2007, 19:39

great :D

Forze

Post by Forze » 19 Jun 2007, 23:44

Was fun to hang around with you guys, especially thanks to Hornet85 for letting me make a small shack & put my lazy ass with my '60 there. Got a lot of kills with the russian assault on the base with it ;)

Greetz
Forze

Skuggan
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Skuggan » 19 Jun 2007, 23:59

hey guys... isnt anyone gonna say something nice about me? :D

well... it was a pleasure to meet you all... too bad it ended the way it did though...
"In Hoc Signo Vinces" (Victory in this sign)
"Ultima Ratio Regum" (Kings final statement)

Petur
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Petur » 20 Jun 2007, 00:19

Skuggan: I´ll save my comments on you until I have seen the pictures. ;) Are they going public soon?

Forze: Didn´t think you were in this forum, but you and your gun I will remember for a long time! :D Thanks for helping out with our guard duty, and good work defending the base!