Let's hear it for Brujo!

Post by Cpt » 18 Jun 2007, 01:17

Hooorahh!!!

You did a great job :D

Supernaut
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Supernaut » 18 Jun 2007, 04:49

I agree, he did a great job and it was very nice to serve under him/parallel to him as KGB. ;)
OTI SPETSNAZ | F?reningen MilSim
"Allah har stor, men jag har st?rre" - Cat Rapes Dog

Jugge
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Jugge » 18 Jun 2007, 16:19

It was great having you as our commander. I hope to see AKS again at the next event 8)
also known as Yxeri.
Samo sloga srbina spasava

skimutis
Private
Private

Post by skimutis » 18 Jun 2007, 19:02

I can only speak for vasiljiv, but everything above platoon level was a fucking mess as I could see it. people who respected the chain of command just sat around most of the time, while people who didn´t went out on "frag-hunting". In my world that's not the best sign of good leadership. In fact thats not even a result of bad leadership. It's the result of NOleadership.

I understand that it's deadhard to command a battalion witch consists of lot's of rambo-mainded people, but I met so many people who really wanted to make this work but didn't even know who their commpany CO were, platoon leaders who didn't know what was going on because their superiors were nowhere to be found or contacted.

Then again what do I know?
Huraaaaah for the co's!

Cpt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Cpt » 18 Jun 2007, 19:24

All I know is that D company got an order on Saturday evening to OPEN FIRE on Vasiljiv when they got back, since they never obeyed orders and went off in their own little world(though this order was later canceled) So it was not the HQs fault, blame your company commander.

skimutis
Private
Private

Post by skimutis » 18 Jun 2007, 21:37

Ok. I see. how are these guys picked to begin with? I find the behavior almost insulting. We prepar for this game for months end up in a great platoon with great leaders just to watch the game pass before our eyes because our plt.co´s doesn´t get any direction. The HQ should notice when a etire company is disfunktional and do something about it. They owe that much to all the grunts who also payed for their tickets.

yeah yeah, but its all about fun, i'll guess you can say. But we have been robbed of our fucking fun, just because someone craped out on their leadership skills.

Roska
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Roska » 18 Jun 2007, 22:28

You could go to a game with an attitude that you are going in to a real war. If it seems that there is nothing to do for you, then go on guard, dig a trench or something.

I myself played as FFF private, saw 2 bigger battles and 4 smaller scale battles and spent most of my time walking around the woods, guarding or waiting in an ambush - and I still had lots of fun, worth all the money I spent.

It's all about your attitude ;)

Müller

Post by Müller » 18 Jun 2007, 23:22

I have a question... why do you guys use the "Hooorah"?

I have friends who are/have done real ranger school with the US Army Rangers etc. and they got pretty damn offended by you guys...

Im just curious

FW200

Post by FW200 » 18 Jun 2007, 23:45

We use urraah.. :D As used by VDV and many other Russian forces..
You think Rangers are the only ones who yell?

Roska
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Roska » 19 Jun 2007, 00:46

Well your military friends sound kinda lame to get offended because of that. :D

WhiteAce

Post by WhiteAce » 19 Jun 2007, 07:26

Well back on topic...

Brujo, it was both a pleasure and an honor to server under your command. Hope to see you again sometime!!

LoomChild

Post by LoomChild » 19 Jun 2007, 08:43

All cudos to Brujo for being a great leader. Dimitri Coy as good as always had something to do, because Brujo planed/ordered things, Kattis (CoyC) gave the tasks needed to be done to the PlatoonC and us grunts were usually out of the door in an hour or less (if we had just been out we were allowed time for food and rest).

And to those who say that Brujo didn't give orders and so on. The way I understood it Dimitri got to be first in the main assault on the swedes because they were the one coy that had always followed orders, didn't go out on their own and so on... So don't blame Brujo when his closest men don't do as they're told.

So again, Brujo. THANKS!

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 19 Jun 2007, 10:15

Just got back, I will write a DETAILED review of what went on, I will let you comment on it or correct it if I saw some things wrong. I am open to all criticism (please no need for anyone else to answer for me), I will also explain i my debriefing goods and bads (including names, thats my style).

As for this topic:

ONE BIG HURRRAAAAA for everyone that played on the soviet side, you did a wonderful job, great performance and I would serve you anytime!

We Won. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 19 Jun 2007, 10:38

Müller wrote:I have a question... why do you guys use the "Hooorah"?

I have friends who are/have done real ranger school with the US Army Rangers etc. and they got pretty damn offended by you guys...

Im just curious
Here is a difference:
Rangers HOORAH sounds like a short motivation scream, more like OO-AAH!

While russian HURRRAA is longer, you can deffinately hear a "R" in it. This scream was used by partisans in war while attacking in thousands.

So no need for your ranger friend to feel offended really, the word oorah is used in many countries and militaries around. And rangers don't actually have a TM mark on it. (yet :? )

skimutis
Private
Private

Post by skimutis » 19 Jun 2007, 12:31

Roska wrote:You could go to a game with an attitude that you are going in to a real war. If it seems that there is nothing to do for you, then go on guard, dig a trench or something.

I myself played as FFF private, saw 2 bigger battles and 4 smaller scale battles and spent most of my time walking around the woods, guarding or waiting in an ambush - and I still had lots of fun, worth all the money I spent.

It's all about your attitude ;)
yeah, true. I've been in the army and waiting and dubble checking is a major part of a soldiers day. That's not the issue here. It were almost no comunication between the plt.co and the coy.co. I have no problem with the fact that there's more marching-time than trigger-time or anything like that. People who can't stand that fact should probably continue playing CS or something. I can find pride in almost any shit-job as long as it got a purpose. When you FFF guys (seemed like the team to be in) attacked our base we just lay there in a static defence like morons. It was like: -Ok what's going on? were's the Co's? Sit-rep please so that we at least could make own decisions without fucking everything up.
No leadership, no info. Something any RL or AS soldier should demand.
Without basic info soldiers will sit on their asses. And if Vasiljiv was in their own little world, then deal with it! don't give other companys the order to open fire on them.