Let's hear it for Brujo!

Topics and things concerning this game.
Tiger_1

Post by Tiger_1 » 30 Jun 2007, 20:56

You do see the problem here dont you? That without any central control of players, and ID systems. Stopping players with redland markings from doing missions like that is imposible. Ergo, it just becomes stupid, and is one of the main reasons I HATE people that turn sides and other wierd tricks during games. As it just makes everyone looking at everyone as a potetial enemy. I am ofcourse not saying anything bad about the guys doing the CIA missions, but again a thing Berget Crew should not have let happen (both ways, becouse the CIA guys get pissed that their efforts are wasted, and the Russian players becouse it is really cheating). I dont know if we had people doing the same thing, but it is stil lame...

Hornet85

Post by Hornet85 » 30 Jun 2007, 21:20

No you guys hade ppl sitting in the woods at the Allied base with blue armbands calling for medics. and when the medics got ther they opend fire with M249s from under 3m and this gun wher not a standard spring version...

When the medics asked wtf they wher doing they pointed at the boots wher a red armband wher siting at the ankel and sayed " you dident know we are speznas we can do this if we want"

Müller

Post by Müller » 30 Jun 2007, 23:03

Tiger_1 wrote:You do see the problem here dont you? That without any central control of players, and ID systems. Stopping players with redland markings from doing missions like that is imposible. Ergo, it just becomes stupid, and is one of the main reasons I HATE people that turn sides and other wierd tricks during games. As it just makes everyone looking at everyone as a potetial enemy. I am ofcourse not saying anything bad about the guys doing the CIA missions, but again a thing Berget Crew should not have let happen (both ways, becouse the CIA guys get pissed that their efforts are wasted, and the Russian players becouse it is really cheating). I dont know if we had people doing the same thing, but it is stil lame...
uhm..ok....

you do realize that the CIA guys barely managed to get into our main base right?

which was their OWN main base, we managed tight security, while you apparently couldn't uphold it... and yes, what hornet says is true and also... we had enemies shooting from the woods into our main base 2 hours BEFORE gametime, now that's stuff that's lame, cover ops like that of what the CIA guys did is'nt...

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 01 Jul 2007, 08:00

This topic has a title. Please criticise me or my decisions, do NOT repeat the whining :cry: from main forums again please...

iZe, what was the timing of your demo job on the rocket and... did you use the provided C4 pack from organizer? Because just touching it or taking a picture of it means little damage.
Red side was at the cannons some three times before we actually brought c4 with us... nevertheless we at least gave the remoted base some action :lol:

Tiger_1

Post by Tiger_1 » 01 Jul 2007, 16:19

Hornet: well that is just as "wrong", but I am sorry, no point going at me, I did not do it, nor do I agree in the fact that it was done. The blame for this lies with Berget Crew who gives diffrent rules for SF forces, and dont tell anyone...
Sorry for going off topic Burjo, just felt I had to comment on the whole "undercover" thing....

jdoe
Captain
Captain

Post by jdoe » 03 Jul 2007, 12:06

Hornet85 wrote:they opend fire with M249s from under 3m and this gun wher not a standard spring version...
I'm sorry, I feel a bit confused. Earlier you claimed FFF soldiers did this? Now it's Russian side?

Separate occasions or are you losing your marbles? ;)

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 03 Jul 2007, 12:48

jdoe wrote:
Hornet85 wrote:they opend fire with M249s from under 3m and this gun wher not a standard spring version...
I'm sorry, I feel a bit confused. Earlier you claimed FFF soldiers did this? Now it's Russian side?

Separate occasions or are you losing your marbles? ;)
This is exactly something totally not appropriate for this topic. I guess it was too much from me to expect some polite behaviour and civilised discussions? jdoe, please do not be disdaining and restrain yourself from flaming in this topic. Start your own one, I suppose you are only after your own truth...

jdoe
Captain
Captain

Post by jdoe » 05 Jul 2007, 04:07

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, since all the specifically regulated B5 topics have already been deleted, I felt that it would be appropriate to comment on this post as it is. I feel that me being off-topic, asking a clarifying answer to one already off-topic accusation, would not make too much of a fuss.

So, being wrong and corrected, my deepest apologies. I have no pressing need to get an answer to this question, my person does not deminish if I don't get one, I'm simply pointing out that some people seem to have their priorities twisted; complain for the sake of complaining. This tends to twist the facts concerning the actual complaint.

I felt amused by this fact, and thus the ironical post. No intention to offend you Brujo or take this topic any more off-topic than it already is.