Thank you Dimitry!

Topics and things concerning this game.
Kattis
Newbee
Newbee

Thank you Dimitry!

Post by Kattis » 21 Jun 2007, 22:29

I would like to give you all in DCoy a big thank you for being such nice guys and girls working together with on the game.

Both as your Company commander and later on as just Kattis feeling sad about the tragic event, you all supported me at 100 %.

One more thank you I will give to you Doc who took my place as the Company CO in such a short notice. I really appreciate it!

So I hope we?ll meet at next airsoft event.
You all take care!

Cheers!
/Kattis
________
Genetically modified food
Last edited by Kattis on 15 Feb 2011, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.

AshkenaZ

Post by AshkenaZ » 21 Jun 2007, 22:49

And thanks to you :)

You tried you very best of find the answers for all of my questions, 5 mins. after you arrived.
Hope you liked the Hot Chocolate :D

F.T.F. did`nt enjoy Berget that much.
But the People i D-Coy maked it much better :lol:
Thaks to all of you :!:

LoomChild

Post by LoomChild » 22 Jun 2007, 13:59

All thanks to you Kattis. As AshkenaZ said, you tried to fix things as soon as you were there. Got me my radio before I even knew Crew had started delivering them to us grunts.

And thanks for letting us always have something to do. Same goes to Doc when he took over. Some more rest would have been nice, but good mission outweighed that. ;)

And thanks to the rest of Dimitri. Great playing everyone!

WhiteAce

Post by WhiteAce » 22 Jun 2007, 18:27

And a great thanks from my side as well as Spetsnaz 2IC.
On saturday you were at my disposal whemn defending the basecamp and the missile. You were standing by and reacted to every movement or command.

Great job and reliable people!!

wulfhere
Private
Private

Post by wulfhere » 23 Jun 2007, 14:32

many thanks to all dimitri's. The best airsoftunit i served in in since i begun airsofting in late 2001. :team: