Topics and things concerning this game.
Lynx
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Greetings from Russians!

Post by Lynx » 29 Jun 2007, 17:09

Hi guys!

Thank you for a good game!
There weren't as many of us "real Russians" in Berget-5 as we'd have liked. But we think that seeing even that small number was enough for you to understand that Russia is not the Empire of Evil, but a normal European country. I wish there were less people thinking about us in Cold War stereotypes. For us nationality does not matter much. To make a long story short - we would be proud to play with you again.

We'd like to especially thank the "Soviet" part for perseverance and bravery displayed in the game. Let us express our RESPECT to the Allied, FFF and Swedish guys as well! It was very interesting, often it was pretty hard and some of you were all but impossible to find on the island. But the most important thing is not victory, it's fair game and it is for the game that we thank you!

It's a pity that the organizers did not provide everything as promised. But on the other hand there is a bright side in it - after all, real armies have had logistics problems since time immemorial. We never expected to see a McDonald's or Grand Hotel service or taxi in the camp and we are not disappointed. The guys looking for adventure will understand, that is, the guys of both sides who actually walked all around the island with virtually no sleep.

The main problem for us remains the language barrier. Many of us wanted to get together and communicate, to get to know you better but the task turned out to be almost insurmountable. Sometimes we could understand each other only barely if at all. But rest assured - we will remain friends.

We have a lot to talk about and to discuss. It'd be swell if some of you decided to hop over to Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kaliningrad. We have a lot of excellent teams, many big games going, do come over, we will make it interesting for you. Hot tea, cool tasks and our welcomes are guaranteed. Let me add that in our games we are allowed to use smoke, grenades and some special means including custom-made non-traumatic mortars. If anyone's interested,
you know the emails!

We hope to see more of you, in Russia, Baltic States, Poland, or anywhere else! We'd like to believe there will be Berget-6.

With best regards,
Russian team

Lynx (Moscow), Batya (Kaliningrad), Shaman(Kaliningrad), Vader (St.Petersburg), Demon (St.Petersburg), Wildcat (Moscow), Ginger (St.Petersburg), Parabellum (St.Petersburg), Huron (St.Petersburg), Ira (Moscow), Filin (St.Petersburg), Bulik (Surgut), Mad( St.Petersburg)
and other 35 Russian guys.

R.S.A.
:D 8) :D

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 29 Jun 2007, 17:41

Would like to spot and say thanks to guys from Europe and United States of America, whose played with us together in Boris company.

It was an unique experience to play side by side for every us.
And it was specially nice to see and to play with guys, who been reacts soviet/russian military forces.
We are deeply appreciate it and wish to play together in future.

Brujo

Post by Brujo » 29 Jun 2007, 22:15

It was a pleasure, tovariši! Hope to see you again soon. :)

FW200

Post by FW200 » 29 Jun 2007, 22:20

I was in Boris company and had a lot of fun playing with all of you, thank you for the fun! :)

Kyle

Post by Kyle » 29 Jun 2007, 23:00

I'm one of the Americans in Boris Company, and it was great fun!

Definitely looking forward to B6! Mitch and I are trying to recruit other people from our team to go next year - seeing all of these teams that came together really inspired us to get a group going for B6!

Finarvas

Post by Finarvas » 30 Jun 2007, 00:21

It was great fun to play among "real" russians, also our team would like to thank the russians we traded stuff/got stuff as gifts from at Sunday before our bus left, thanks for the blue tape and belomorkanal ;)

We'd love to play with you again at any future event and will start looking into how much it would cost to go to either St Petersburg or Moscow next year...

Pépé Muerte

Post by Pépé Muerte » 30 Jun 2007, 13:24

Hi comrades,

I'm the french guy with the RPK.
My teamates and me spend great times with you all.
Playing with real russian was an incredible experience :D
I will try to recruit the french reneactors russian army to make a trip in Russia next year.
Count on me for future Event :D

Mike von Bulow

Privjet vsjem ruskym rebjatam!

Post by Mike von Bulow » 30 Jun 2007, 17:16

Vsem privjety iz cechii

Bolsoe Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa esco raz za nasu pobedu.

I esco mnogo raz sposibo za vsjo za vsje cechy kotorie vas vstretily na Bergete.
Last edited by Mike von Bulow on 02 Jul 2007, 10:53, edited 1 time in total.

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Re: Privjet vsjem ruskym rebjatam!

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 30 Jun 2007, 18:49

Mike von Bulow wrote:Vsem privjety iz cechii

I esco mnogo raz sposibo za vsjo za vsje cechy kotorie vas vstretily na Bergete.
+1
+1
+1
+.........
URA!!!!! URA!!!!! URA!!!!!!!!

It was a graeat pleasure to play with czech airsofters togehter.
My old dream is now becames truth.
Last edited by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] on 01 Jul 2007, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

RRP Taksi

Post by RRP Taksi » 01 Jul 2007, 01:52

It was great fighting you and drinking with you! :lol:

Lynx
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

=)

Post by Lynx » 01 Jul 2007, 10:01

I'm so sorry I wasn't on that beer party. But next time I would like to drink a beer with you after game! Thanks! And special thank for my comrades from Baltic states! We know what we have to do next game, isn't it? ;-)

RRP Taksi

Post by RRP Taksi » 01 Jul 2007, 18:38

I´m still having Post Dramatic Stress Disorder, but ofcourse! :P

Ira

Re: Privjet vsjem ruskym rebjatam!

Post by Ira » 01 Jul 2007, 19:19

Mike von Bulow wrote:Vsem privjety iz cechii

P.S. Choroso mi vmeste pindosov zamocily :)
Da, horosho poigrali !!! :D

waffelke
Captain
Captain

Post by waffelke » 02 Jul 2007, 10:12

i'ts fun to play whit you all , see you at the next battelfield
and thanx for the great time
greetz
waffelke
spetsnazcommander berget 5
B9 I Am BACK
THE DIPLOMAT berget6