Spec. Gear/Equipment recuirements...

Topics and things concerning this game.
Müller

Spec. Gear/Equipment recuirements...

Post by Müller » 18 Oct 2006, 00:08

Will there be any special gear, waepons, and equipment requirements for those who will be playing as SF?

would be nice to know ASAP so that one can start spending the money and be done and ready when the time comes to start throwing plastic and have fun :wink: :P

WildCard

Post by WildCard » 19 Oct 2006, 20:26

Well we're taking proper backpacks and waterproof sleeping bags for a start ;)

Not sure yet if we have to prepare our own food in the field, if so then we'll take some kind of cooker (if we can use fire...) and try to find some rations

whitefeather

Post by whitefeather » 20 Oct 2006, 10:12

The idea is to carry all the gear you need while still being able to we a swift fighting force. I will have all authentic US SF gear. As for food....i'm bringing US MRE's :D

WildCard

Post by WildCard » 20 Oct 2006, 13:25

but you need 3 mre's a day right?

whitefeather

Post by whitefeather » 20 Oct 2006, 13:34

I only carry 2.....lunch is the crap you didnt WANT to eat in breakfast. I usually carry 2 cans of soup and nuts with me also (and ofcourse my water bladder).

Mole

Post by Mole » 23 Oct 2006, 20:15

I'm calling in THE MICK.

whitefeather

Post by whitefeather » 24 Oct 2006, 09:30

THE MICK?

Müller

Post by Müller » 25 Oct 2006, 02:53

YES! with THE MICK immediate and untouchable victory shall be at our side and demise and suffering shall plauge our enemies... :D

(He's somewhat of a "legend" :P, no one knows why, but its funny, in the North East US, aka new England states area)

I know about good rucks, etc.
Im planning on buying a parka and sleep under that the very little time I will actually be asleep...

As for the ruck, I have a Camelback BFM on the way... should be enough :D

As for food, US MREs FTW!!! \m/ \m/

plenty of extra batteries, gas, etc. (Im not planning on spending much, if any, time in the Allied Basecamp...

hell Im even willing to reach the extent of using my abilities from being a...... no wait, if that WOULD indeed occur I wouldnt want enemies reading that part)...

Sgt?
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Sgt? » 25 Oct 2006, 13:10

Good morning,

Does anyone has a small ideia about type of missions that maybe be carried out?
I have some ideia about type of terrain that you can find there and even in summer and its quite.....interesting.... so to speak.... :?

Brgds
OstFW Günther (sgtº)
"Sp?hertruppe ,die ersten und die letzten"

whitefeather

Post by whitefeather » 25 Oct 2006, 21:58

Interesting how so?

Sgt?
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Sgt? » 26 Oct 2006, 19:28

Well ,

lets go around..I speak for myself , we are quite used to hot and dry conditons ,low pine woods,low topograpfic difs. etc....and no mosquitos...... and no water to swim:D

Over there I think it will be the opposite...... :?:thats why I say that for us its interesting field 8)

maybe for you no,because your clima conditons and terrain are more similar ,but for us there is a lot of diferences......

brgds
sgtº
Last edited by Sgt? on 26 Oct 2006, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.

whitefeather

Post by whitefeather » 26 Oct 2006, 19:36

I understand now. That will just be a minor challenge though.

Sgt?
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Sgt? » 26 Oct 2006, 20:30

Yep....

No need to say more :D

we go by air ,land or sea...... :D

But we go.... :D

In the end its only a nice weeked with lot of fun!

Sgtº

Punchline

Re: Spec. Gear/Equipment recuirements...

Post by Punchline » 07 Nov 2006, 14:44

Müller wrote:Will there be any special gear, waepons, and equipment requirements for those who will be playing as SF?

would be nice to know ASAP so that one can start spending the money and be done and ready when the time comes to start throwing plastic and have fun :wink: :P
I know one thing is for certain for you. You WILL have your face painted and you WILL stay low when rolling with us. I catch you standing tall in the open I'm going to saw you off at the knees, understood?

Rush

Post by Rush » 07 Nov 2006, 17:33

hahaha......easy buddy..... I'm sure he would like to keep his knees intact ;)

Lets just wait and see who gets to elected to do the SF part... Then let the Socom give guidelines to as what to do.....