Squads

Topics and things concerning this game.
Alcon
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Squads

Post by Alcon » 20 Oct 2006, 16:58

I was wondering how many people will a squad consist of and what kind and what character will it consist of? can't find the answers anywhere

vardemis

Post by vardemis » 20 Oct 2006, 17:03

squad around 5 personn
platoon 3 or 4 squad

am i right ?

Plasma

Post by Plasma » 20 Oct 2006, 17:39

I was wondering how many people maximum will a squad consist of. And how many engineer and medic is the maximum in a Squad !?

thanks for a rapid answer.

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 22 Oct 2006, 13:49

We organizers dont the decide this... It will be upp to the command unit on each side to decide. It is all decided long time before the game, so you can all se wich part you will belong to. (ofcourse you can play with your friends in the same group)

But standard for previous Berget games is:

Squad: 5 -10
Platoon: 3 squads
Company: 3 Platoons
Batallion: 3-5 Companies

Its recomended to have 1 support or 1 light support and 1 or 2 medics in a squad, but its up to you to decide.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

oiralies

Post by oiralies » 23 Oct 2006, 11:40

so we can have 2 medics pr squad if we wish?

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 23 Oct 2006, 12:54

there's very interesting point of view!
who plays Battlefield 2 knows there are skirmish es sometimes, and all players became medics and heal themselves. so, now you know what I want to ask: :)
what will happens if ALL playes in the team will apply this and will become medics?

as we see there's no restrictions to do it.

Any comments please ! :)

Crapgame

Post by Crapgame » 23 Oct 2006, 14:07

@ Vader [WG-A.I.M.]
great question, but beacuse its some kiond of mil-sim personaly thinks that the berget-staff has thought that it should rpely to some kind of realistic number of medicroles... like maximum of 2 medics per squad( 1 medic if they are only 5 persons in a squad)

Torak

Post by Torak » 23 Oct 2006, 15:52

Hey, you can have all medics in a squad if you like, go right ahead.

Of course, you won't have a squad leader, so no long-range radio. You won't have any support gunner, so no heavy weapons. And so on.

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 23 Oct 2006, 15:58

Crapgame, good point !
in this case let's consider ONE medic per FIVE squadmates.
and we will have 20 medics for 100 players including medics themselves.

I don't sure it will best choice , however number of my teammates will be just private troopers without role. but.... I will explain them WHY they must apply think role.

Torak

Post by Torak » 24 Oct 2006, 01:09

Oh, they don't need to be unarmed. But you can't combine classes, so if your whole squad consists of medics you won't have a squad leader, a support gunner, and so on.