Who will come in full Russian gear ?

Topics and things concerning this game.
LoomChild

Post by LoomChild » 01 Jun 2007, 22:35

Noone is trying to get an OK from anyone, just...I don't know, explain to people how things are. So far it's actually the "short haired people" that's beed whining about us "long haired people".

The reason I replied to these posts was because, well, for some reason people started to bring up long hair in a thread about russian uniforms. I just wanted people to be more accepting, and I also tried to give a hint on how to look more "real" without looking like a dork for a few months.

If this is whining I will shut up. I'll actually do that anyways, as it's OT (and I'm sorry about that...) If someone still wants to discuss this I'm game. PM or start a thread.

Lastly, I just wanted an open discussion, so I offended anyone in any way, I am sorry and it was in no way my intentions.

mr.mandrake

Post by mr.mandrake » 01 Jun 2007, 22:45

I used to have long hair for about 14 years, but for military/milsim operations it tend to get in the way or get stuck in the clothes and the bushes. When you get the face-paint into it you look like a big troll instead of a respectable soldier. Off course there are hairnets and other ways to hide it. But either way, in the end, it´s definately a lot more comfortable and easy going without it, regardless of your uniform and gear. 8)

skimutis
Private
Private

Post by skimutis » 03 Jun 2007, 00:47

It's just that if there's uniform-nazis there's haircut-nazis. some people have a problem with inaccurate uniforms some people have a problem unsoldierlike haircuts and so on. actually i've got niether. It was really just a thought. Don't get so worked up

It's like those hardcore japanease players i saw on utube with really expensive gear running around not knowing the first thing about tactical behavior

I'm not saying that any of you are like that (I'm probably the least experienced AS player here) It just accured to me that people get in to this hobby for very different reasons.

I'm sorry if i offended anyone. PEACE

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 03 Jun 2007, 01:48

Airsoft is for fun, dont forget this. Nobody will have to cut their hair or buy a special uniform if they dont want to.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

Mariusz Zarczynski
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Mariusz Zarczynski » 06 Jun 2007, 09:33

BRT Team use Russian gear. "Partizan" - dub camo, russien vests and AK's. We also have Spetsnaz helmets. :D
Mariusz Zarczynski

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 06 Jun 2007, 21:41

I have almost full russian gear. I even have a bajonette, but i don´t think i could use it. Maybe to make sandwiches??
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

mr.mandrake

Post by mr.mandrake » 07 Jun 2007, 02:24

I also have a bajonette. Works great as a saw, and wirecutter! :D

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 07 Jun 2007, 22:29

mr.mandrake wrote:I also have a bajonette. Works great as a saw, and wirecutter! :D
Thanks for the idea! It is working better as wirecutter than a razerblade!
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow