Player evaluation + & -

Topics and things concerning this game and your experience and memories.
skatedude
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by skatedude » 07 Jul 2008, 17:11

Think most of started using the woods instead of the toilets when the piles in the toilets were actually higher then the toilet seats,

Still planing to go next year, but will bring a stool with a toilet seat bolted to it for the woods

motorhead
Captain
Captain

Post by motorhead » 09 Jul 2008, 08:23

As learned in Norwegian army 30 years ago: I'd be more than happy with a simple hole in the ground, a log or plank to sit on while "composting" ;-)

This years facilities were pure luxury and I agree with Tiger_1 that some punters should aim better at their toilets next time. - But heck, it's a cakewalk to ignore natural toilet stenches, bring your own toilet paper, clean that toilet seat - if necessary drape that seat with some fresh paper and blat away. Afterwards clean up and leave that sucker as a happy man!

Thumb rules: Keep yer dirty fingers away from yer nostrils, mouth, genitalia and ears until properly washed. Since the NATO water-source was handily nearby - a real nobrainer.

"Fire in the hole!" ;-)
Motörhead, SBA, Norway
B6: NATO, Oscar COY, 3rd PLT, 3rd squad
B7: NATO S6 - smoke signal operator
B8: Pol. 3rd Mount. S6/Liaison - ditto
B9: Pol. 3rd Mount. Com dude - ditto
B10: On leave
B11: Hot Dog

wormbyte
Major
Major

Post by wormbyte » 12 Jul 2008, 00:13

Windi^ wrote:I'm just wondering... How can you make toilets better in the woods? Unless you guys go there and dig some blummings etc before hand.
By having the right number of toilets for the amount of players. Small portaloos are designed to cater for up to 20 people over a several day basis.

NATO had what....300+ players? With 4 toilets. So either have more portaloos or have them cleaned out twice a day.

BTW, I am not moaning about the toilets as I have used a lot worse, I am however just trying to answer the question above.

NIN
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by NIN » 12 Jul 2008, 01:26

As you guys take care in evaluating the event in detail you help us becoming better. There is not a freak occurance that we have improved slightly over the years.

Keep it up guys. And thank you for this Berget!
Churn/HQ Berget 11
Gamemaster Berget 9-10
Head of security Berget 6-8r
GM Spetznas Berget 5
Master SF, Berget 3
Tjetcheny Rebels Berget 2
Project Assistant Berget 1