Camoflauge question

Share your Berget "know-how" and what is necessary to be prepared for when going to Berget-games.
Mackan52
Newbee
Newbee

Camoflauge question

Post by Mackan52 » 09 Jan 2011, 21:31

The group I am playing in have sprung a question I cannot find and answer to.

The question of camoflauge, we are playing NAF Airbourne and they of course follow:
- Desert Style: The focus is that the pattern is primarily tan/sand/lighter colors. There must be a pattern (i.e. Plain Khaki is not acceptable). Some examples are: M90 Ökenkammo, Desert Marpat, ACU, Multicam, Three color desert (DCU), Six color desert, Desert DPM, DDPCU (Desert Auscam)

The question is of ACU as it is more of light gray and not what I would call "Desert".

Our group is not too comfortable with a desert (or ACU for that matter) type of uniform so we are wondering, if ACU is OK as it is gray would not the russian gray OMON police uniform work aswell? There is no way it could be mistaken for a woodland uniform and it follows a similiar colour to that of the ACU
http://www.soviet-power.com/detail.php?pid=1320

Best wishes
Mackan52

Cuby
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Cuby » 10 Jan 2011, 01:31

That looks pretty much like an Urban camo, and since ACU is classified as urban too, then my guess is that it shouldn't be a problem.

Might want to move this thread to the general camo thread tho
B9: NAF 6th Airborne Infantry Battalion, Dingo Company, Dingo Recon
B10: Held back from game cause of work :'(

Robin-Hood
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Robin-Hood » 10 Jan 2011, 01:47

I think no. It isn't desert at all. ACU is allowed because it has some tan/beige etc. Though I'm not an official or anything.

kjsaw
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee

Post by kjsaw » 10 Jan 2011, 01:53

This camo does not meet the requirement to be used for the NAF side. Please see the camo thread for examples of OK patterns. viewtopic.php?t=6112
B4 >>> B17
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.