Questions accoring Rules

Share your Berget "know-how" and what is necessary to be prepared for when going to Berget-games.
HiTeck7
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Questions accoring Rules

Post by HiTeck7 » 04 Jun 2013, 13:41

Hi,

when going trough the rules i figured out some points that are unclear for me.
this will be my first berget, so may my questions can be easily answered by anyone who was already there....

1.) Deathcards
Rules
You cannot respawn on the tactical points without deathcards.
I can't respawn in a tacitacl point without a deathcard, that is clear.
but what in a field hospital, base or anywhere else? can i respawn in a field hospital without a deathcard?

2.) Differnce TPs from SPs
Rules for TPs
An TP will be marked with a flagpole with the teamflags.
Rules for SPs
An SP will be marked with a flagpole with the teamflags.
Looks quite similar. how to i know what is is, when i see it from a distance from 100m (for example)?

3.) Artillerie and transport points
one artillerie point = one artillerie strike?
how far can we drive with one transport point? or is one transport point = 1 ride with a vehicle?

4.) marking of squad-, platoon-, company- leaders
To help friendly players to identify their officers and to be able to add interesting missions to the enemy. We are using a manditory officer marking system.
This is the officer markings.
there is no link or picture. so how does it look like?
especially, how should the marking of a squad leader look like?

5.) Reloading
You can top up your ammunition allowance in your home base, Safe-zone or while re-spawning.
it is also allowed at TPs or field hospital?

6.) repairing vehicles
The eliminated vehicle must be repaird by an engineer (15 min repair time)...
how does that work? has the engineer to touch the vehicle all the 15minutes?

7.) Mines
Anyone within three meters of a detonating mine is considered hit, and should react accordingly.
what does hit mean exactly? are you wounded or death?

8.) Confication
The person MUST and over ANY in-game materials
this is the option 3 for persons who are captured. i can't understand this sentence.
does it mean, that in that option the person has to hand out all ingame material and then put out the death rag and got to respawn?

hope that you can help me with my questions and thanks for reading....

Sgt._Shaw
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Questions accoring Rules

Post by Sgt._Shaw » 04 Jun 2013, 17:01

Hi,
i'll try to answer some of your questions:

1) As i understand it: You may resupply your deathcards at base HQ. But you can't at the field-hospitals, TP or SP, so if you haven't got any deathcards you can't respawn at those points.

2) They are the same if you look at them, BUT on your final BE-Map they will be marked as SP or TP. Difference between them is stated clearly in the rules.

3) Not important for a regular soldier. But yes, one artillery point means one shell. The transportation points are for the Berget transport-vehicles, not for any other ingame vehicles like the MECH.

4) http://www.berget-events.com/img/newspics/batchain.jpg

5) it says "or while respawning". You can respawn at TP or field hospital. But since i always respawned at the base i cannot tell for sure.

6) Yes. The engineer has to touch the vehicle for 15min. without interruption (like BBs hitting him ;-)).

7) Hit always means hit. So you are wounded, if you are dead by one hit rules will state it like that!

8.) Yes, like you wrote.
Berget 10: NAF 2nd Mech- Scout/Bv 206-Crew (Odin coy)
Berget 11: GCT Mechanized, Direwolf 1 - RATELO (D-1-2)
Berget 12: PMC Mechanized, Lockpick, Bv-206 RATELO and 2IC
Berget 13: GCT Mechanized, Lockpick-Coy: 2IC and RATELO
Berget 15: UPIR Heavy Mechanized, PBV Mech-Inf, AT and 2IC

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 04 Jun 2013, 19:38

Right answer, Sgt._Shaw!!! In MY point of View!!! And i´m almost always right!!!
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

HiTeck7
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by HiTeck7 » 05 Jun 2013, 10:16

thank you for your answers. things are much more clear for me now.

just too make sure, that i understand it the right way an example for realoading procedure:
i have with me - 12 magazines with 100 BBs in each magazine and a bag with 1.200 BBs in it (i will call this one "small bag"). additional i also have a bag with undefined number of BBs with me (i will call this "big bag").
so, during a firefight shoot all BBs from my 12 magazines. directly in the field, i'm allowed to charge my 12 magazines with the BB's i have in the "small bag". the "smal bag" is now emtpy.
after some time i'm passing a TP. so i can go there and fill my "small bag" with the BBs from the "big bag".

is that right?

i don't think that i will use so much BBs anyway (also not 12 magazines), but just to make the rules clear for me ;-)

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 05 Jun 2013, 10:42

You'll have to leave the big bag in base and make do with your mags and the small bag.
/edit: re-read the rules and tbh, I don't see how the rules would prohibit you from bringing the big bag along if you only use it in base, SZ or during respawns.

I can't remember it being like that on previous editions, but that might just be due to holes in my memory.
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

JudgementDay
Major
Major

Post by JudgementDay » 05 Jun 2013, 14:05

I think they changed that in the latest edition.

I agree that rules allow you to bring your "big bag" with you if you only touch it in respawn areas.
Been here since B08... :)