Lost and found

Feedback e debriefings from Berget 7.
Talisman
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Talisman » 11 Jul 2009, 00:24

Panzergraf wrote:4-5 packs of Marlboro, in a plastic bag, probably in the Oscar 1 Delta tent.

Not the end of the world, but it would be nice not having to buy them here in Norway, the way tobacco is priced.
Found, but lost again on the airport. Sorry mate. Forgot the plastic bag with the tobacco and some of my personal stuff bought in Sweden in one of the waiting seats at Arlanda Airport. (Klevenger called you about it, and I was to send it to you when we arrived in Norway).

Lost: Guarder C3 Googles (Smoke glass). Lost around check-in the first day of play.
Last edited by Talisman on 11 Jul 2009, 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
Strand

"A suspicious mind is a healthy mind"
"He who stands with me shall be my brother"

Berget 7 - NATO, OSCAR 1, DELTA (5)
Berget 9 - Pol. 3rd Montaineers, Recon, 5-2

Panzergraf
Major
Major

Post by Panzergraf » 11 Jul 2009, 17:25

Oh well, I guess a trip to Svinesund is in order, then.

Andrei Warden
Private
Private

Post by Andrei Warden » 19 Jul 2009, 21:29

Hello,
my name is Andrei and io was a participant at Berget 7 (nr. 68 - Milo's Tigers), and i want to ask for your help. Since the first day i arrived there, i lost a M16 Vietnam ( exactelly a plastic bag who contained : (Lower receiver and stock of the M16 VN, 2 plastic bags - former JBU bb's bags- one had inside the gearbox of the m16 and the other spare gearbox parts, also a smaller bag who had 4 Milo's Tigers armband and a medic armband). I had then in the day of 23rd of June, when i made my check in at the safe zone area. From there, we (me and 2 other mates) moved to park zone then to Milo's camp, with a vehicle driven form some one from the BE Staff, who also carried some tents to Milo's camp. I think i lost the larg plastic bag either in the Parking Zone or in the vehicle. Because of the game evolution i didn't managed to reach safe zone again to check if someone found and reported that bag.

I found about the lost & found box after we were on our way to Stockholm, so i am taking now the time to write to you, and hope maybe someone found my items.

I want to tell you that u did a great job there, and i hope i will attend next year also.
Greetings,
Andrei

SWATTELAPESCA-UFO
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by SWATTELAPESCA-UFO » 21 Jul 2009, 12:02

Lost in NATO base one G&P mag for M16 with green Magpul.
Magazine marked on top "Leo", Magpul marked "UFO".
I do not have the truth in my pocket, but neither you!

www.navyseal.it ________________________
B7 - NATO - Lima Coy - Sierra 7 - Support

firmanto
Newbee
Newbee

Tissot Watch

Post by firmanto » 28 Jul 2009, 01:18

HI i lost my Tissot PRS200 metal Watch. if som one found it please call me. +46708614570 it was a pressent from my Mother before she died.

Best regard
Mattias Nato Bravo company

kjsaw
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee

Re: Tissot Watch

Post by kjsaw » 31 Jul 2009, 11:16

firmanto wrote:HI i lost my Tissot PRS200 metal Watch. if som one found it please call me. +46708614570 it was a pressent from my Mother before she died.

Best regard
Mattias Nato Bravo company
I recall an expensive looking watch being handed in on day 1. Since it was high value I gave it directly to BE crew. (I was surprised no one asked about it during the game)
B4 >>> B17
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Ukkosleka
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Ukkosleka » 03 Aug 2009, 20:05

Majk wrote:
Ukkosleka wrote:I lost:

My small backpack (Guarder copy of an Eagle MAP) durning the assault on BC on the last day, around 12 o'clock. I left it by the side of a road near BC and after NATO forces had just swept over the road, my backpack was gone.
I asked around from the game masters, but they hadn't seen it.

Its green, has a radio pouch on one side and a pantac rollypoly on the other side. Inside there was a Vertex VX-146 radio, cavalry headset, a bottle of greengas, a tactical light, some G&G .28 bb's, some food, hydration bladder and a small field stove, along with few other small items. I would really appreciate having it back, IF you were the one to pick it up, please contact me via PM.

Heres a link to the backpack, so its easier to identify

I would like to think that some helpful player thought that I had forgot it and took the bag to a game master. If you have any information concerning the faith of my backpack, please contact me.
Found it! Send us a mail, PM me or Berget-events user and we will solve all details.
After numerous pm's, no replies to speak of and a month I still don't have the lost bag. I promised to pay for shipping and any other expenses, but nothing has been done to ship my bag back to me. I kinda feel cheated here. This is my last effort via internet. next I'm paying my arse off and calling to the crew.

This is not how you are supposed to handle these situations. If you don't have the time, just say so. But don't keep people in the dark after promising to ship "in a few days".

Crapgame
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Crapgame » 04 Aug 2009, 18:13

tried mailing the main mail adress? Info@berget-events.com
B5: Allied
B6: Nato
B7: Nato HQ
B8: Poldavian 3rd QRF
B9: Poldavian 5th
B10: Poldavian 15th Sappers
B11: Blood Raven HQ
B12: Yuri Orlov Mercs QRF
B13: Ikaros Mech
B14: NAF Mech
B15: NAF Mech
B16: NAF Mech
B18: GCT Mech
Swedish & Finnish: living/working in Finland

Ukkosleka
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Ukkosleka » 25 Aug 2009, 19:21

Yes.

I have sent numerous pms, emails and even called them, but to no avail. It would seem to me that my original fears of the backpack being stolen became reality afterall. :twisted:

After nearly two months and no replies to speak of I can't think of no other explanation but purposefully ignoring me and also purposefully keeping my stuff.

I don't call people thieves lightly but berget-crew leaves me no choice.

Ukkosleka
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Ukkosleka » 12 Sep 2009, 15:18

Still nothing.

It would seem that I've lost around 400e to berget crew. If ANY berget-crew members still read this board, please contact me to clarify. I would hate to spread a ruomour like this if its just a misunderstanding.

But until I get informed otherwise, Majk just decided to keep my gear.

OttoK
Corporal
Corporal

Post by OttoK » 19 Sep 2009, 19:31

Same thing with my lost stuff (actually I´d say stolen). No answer to any of the numerous emails and pm´s. Crew should keep in mind that responsibilities conserning the event/players don´t cease when game ends.

Personally I feel that crew doesn´t give a shit about people who lost some gear, feels like they have mentality that says "game is over, our job is done."
B5 - FFF Squad Leader
B6 - SRP Squad Leader
B7 - SRP Squad Leader

So remember, lose talk cost respawns!

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 23 Sep 2009, 09:49

We are deeply sorry for this FUBAR, the guy that had the responibility for this have been away from the radar for a while. We will check throgh the lost and found box and get back to you guys that we have equippment in storage. Majk says hello and your gear i still in the lost and found box.

Once again sorry for the inconvinience.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

Ukkosleka
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Ukkosleka » 07 Nov 2009, 18:15

I have been contacted by berget-events but nothing has happened. One email with some explanations but no further action of any kind.

How hard is it to ship the stuff? Don't you understand that your responsibility does not end with the game?

Kartoon
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Kartoon » 08 Nov 2009, 00:02

I'm surprised this can happen. I do believe that BE has no intention of keeping the items that they have in their lost and found box, but it seems little effort is put into actually returning the items. It's merely a matter of walking into a post office and sending the items, even when the recipient has offered to cover the shipping costs.

Please, Berget Crew, make something happen. This is a topic not to be taken lightly.

The crew manages to put together a successful airsoft event of some 1500 participants but returning an item already declared found becomes Achilles' heel for you? Surely not.
Mikko Läntinen
Berget 6 - SRP, XO
Berget 7 - SRP, XO
Berget 8 - Poldavian 1st Infantry
Berget 9 - The Firm - Operations manager

Berget 15 - FinBat XO

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by freno » 08 Nov 2009, 11:52

Berget-events wrote:We are deeply sorry for this FUBAR, the guy that had the responibility for this have been away from the radar for a while. We will check throgh the lost and found box and get back to you guys that we have equippment in storage. Majk says hello and your gear i still in the lost and found box.

Once again sorry for the inconvinience.
There should be a "backupguy", to take over if the responsible man is gone!
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow