UPIR forces

General information about our next game summer 2016.
Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UPIR forces

Post by Verage » 02 Dec 2016, 09:50

To all UPIR forces,

We started to unite all UPIR forces. We have a facebookpage where we can get to know each other.
On that page there will be some information about the teams, people, ...
Are you joining UPIR? Sent me a PM or find me on facebook "Robrecht Verhaeghe"

We also started to take orders on the UPIR and Shadows patch. This year we set up a small webshop, just to make it a bit easier for us. And on request of some, we made the one and only UPIR t-shirt. Design by Lisa (SkinnyBitch, my beautifull GF). You can order it on the shop.

All payed orders will be available at UPIR HQ.
Attachments
Promo banner mini.jpg
Promo banner mini.jpg (173.83 KiB) Viewed 16960 times

Jakobsson [g.b.m]
Corporal
Corporal

Re: UPIR forces

Post by Jakobsson [g.b.m] » 02 Dec 2016, 17:05

SkinnyBitch
Newbee
Newbee

Post by SkinnyBitch » 02 Dec 2016, 21:40

:D

fruhest
Corporal
Corporal

Post by fruhest » 10 Jan 2017, 20:52

UPIR is a global company with hired soldiers, profiting from oil and research business... I wouldn't really say 'communist' is the right word...
Yay, airsoft!
B13 - IKAROS - Squad Leader of Jeep Squad
B14 - NAF - Squad Leader of Jeep Squad intelligence unit
B15 - UPIR - Commander of UPIR PsyOps branch

Panzergraf
Major
Major

Post by Panzergraf » 14 Jan 2017, 00:32

UPIR is a private company, while NAF consists of regular military forces fielded by nation states. If anyhing, NAF are the communists. 8)
Veteran of 12 Berget Games
B6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
B18 - Red Mech

Walking is for plebs.

Jakobsson [g.b.m]
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jakobsson [g.b.m] » 19 Jan 2017, 19:55

#Readordead is a communist slogan.

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 20 Jan 2017, 11:36

Jakobsson [g.b.m] wrote:#Redordead is a communist slogan.
Well, Red is the armband colour. Deal with it :P
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

Jakobsson [g.b.m]
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jakobsson [g.b.m] » 22 Jan 2017, 20:46

The color is not the problem, using old communist slogans are.

M.Koho
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by M.Koho » 22 Jan 2017, 22:09

I wouldn't too much stress about pre-cold war invented european communist slogans. After all, they were invented by people who only had their idealism about free and equal world. Maybe their ideas were a bit naive, but they were not totalitarian like in Russia or China. Even in Russia and China early communists were much more humane than their authoritan/conservative counter parts (Czarists and KMT).

For everyone who disagrees, I recommend university level political science/contemporary books.
Migog
Tiera Airsoft
B8: Poldavia
B9: The Firm/Zansia
B10: Zansia
B11: GCT - SFODU
B12: GCT - HVIU/Jonathan Goodwill
B13: GCT - Rangers
B14: NAF - RANCOM Janitor
B15: FINBAT - Recon Platoon
B16: UPIR - HQ/TOC
B17: GFM: Cobras

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 22 Feb 2017, 11:10

Patches and t-shirt sale will close 28/03/2017.
So we have enough time to order them and make sure that we recieve them in time.

You can order the patches and t-shirts at our website www.25thmountaineers.be .

All items can be collected at UPIR HQ.

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 28 Mar 2017, 18:59

!IMPORTANT!

The orders will close at the end of this week 02/04/2017.
Then we can place the orders to make the awesome patches and t-shirts.

You can still order your t-shirt and/or patch on www.25thmountaineers.be .
If you can order everything as a team. That makes it a lot easier for us to distribute them on site.

Medved {VAL-St.Pet.}
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Medved {VAL-St.Pet.} » 01 Apr 2017, 17:06

M.Koho wrote:I wouldn't too much stress about pre-cold war invented european communist slogans. After all, they were invented by people who only had their idealism about free and equal world. Maybe their ideas were a bit naive, but they were not totalitarian like in Russia or China. Even in Russia and China early communists were much more humane than their authoritan/conservative counter parts (Czarists and KMT).

For everyone who disagrees, I recommend university level political science/contemporary books.
Probably you don't know but Europe gave birth many different examples of totalitarianism
For everyone who disagrees, I recommend university level political science books...

Regards from Totalitarian Russia
BERGET-10 Poldavian 3rd Mountaineers
BERGET-11 Privatе Mining Company
BERGET-12 General Orlov PMC
BERGET-13 IKORP CERBER.RUS

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 02 Apr 2017, 07:54

Last day!

Today is the last day you can order t-shirts and patches. If you need them, here is the link one more time.

www.25thmountaineers.be
#redordead

M.Koho
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by M.Koho » 08 Apr 2017, 00:13

Medved {VAL-St.Pet.} wrote:
M.Koho wrote:I wouldn't too much stress about pre-cold war invented european communist slogans. After all, they were invented by people who only had their idealism about free and equal world. Maybe their ideas were a bit naive, but they were not totalitarian like in Russia or China. Even in Russia and China early communists were much more humane than their authoritan/conservative counter parts (Czarists and KMT).

Probably you don't know but Europe gave birth many different examples of totalitarianism
For everyone who disagrees, I recommend university level political science books...

Regards from Totalitarian Russia
I don't know how exactly general humanity of early communists is related to other totalitarian regimes? What I have learned in my studies is that communists in China and Russia started as movements wanting to make their respective societies more equal. Totalitarism came after they regained some power. For example: Lenin was briefly a lawyer and only after that went iwith the communist movement. Mao studied to be a teacher (he only wanted to go to uni to gain social status). Communist movements turned into violence after they had seen that parliamentary way did not able them do the changes in society they deemed necessary. Of course some people in communist movements started violence much earlier. Compared to Czarist and Kuomingtang regimes at those times, communist movements were quite humane at the time.

Regarding those other totalitarian regimes in Europe, they very often used violence pretty much right away from start. As an example NSDAP in Germany and Arrow Cross Party in Hungary. Current totalitarian regimes in Europe have violated human rights also pretty much since their beginning, but they were born different way.

My goal was not in anyway to compare Soviet/Chinese communist party to other regimes since they gained power/started to use violence.

The times when these early slogans were made communists were still relatively non-violent movements and therefore should be judged with the context in mind. Of course with contemporary use we should take into acknowledge what they came into represent after their original invention.
Migog
Tiera Airsoft
B8: Poldavia
B9: The Firm/Zansia
B10: Zansia
B11: GCT - SFODU
B12: GCT - HVIU/Jonathan Goodwill
B13: GCT - Rangers
B14: NAF - RANCOM Janitor
B15: FINBAT - Recon Platoon
B16: UPIR - HQ/TOC
B17: GFM: Cobras

Medved {VAL-St.Pet.}
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Medved {VAL-St.Pet.} » 08 Apr 2017, 01:07

I see no reason to argue. You describe a very primitive picture of the world. Many lines about communists, two words about the Nazis as a just an episode. Nazis had a lot of allies in Europe, from so-called democratic regimes, sympathy, approval and support. Some representatives of monarchies were big funs of Nazi.

And in general, the ideas of Nazism found great support and was very popular in pre-war Europe. Nuremberg was much later.The part of the Wehrmacht were units from very different europian countries.

But I think it's not the right place to discuss that issue

Regards
BERGET-10 Poldavian 3rd Mountaineers
BERGET-11 Privatе Mining Company
BERGET-12 General Orlov PMC
BERGET-13 IKORP CERBER.RUS