Early arrivals is bad!

Share your Berget "know-how" and what is necessary to be prepared for when going to Berget-games.
Spof
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Early arrivals is bad!

Post by Spof » 11 Apr 2010, 19:22

Why ?

1.) We do not have any tents ready in the bases. Which means that people will demand that from us and we will have to put aside other important things to do arrange this.

2.) No tolilets in bases, people will start crapping in the forrest. Which will lead to complaits from the landovner.

3.) There is no water. Which means that people will demand that from us and we will have to put aside other important things to do arrange this.

4.) We need to rent the game-area longer and have our personal working two+ days extra. In the end this means that we will need to raise the prices.

5.) There is no fire extinguishers in bases & no security personal which directly violates the contact for renting the game-area and the agreement whith the police.

6. Pre-game scouting. People will start walking around the gamearea seeing secret objects and props several days before they will be used.

So please stay outside the game-area and safezone untill it opens!
Veteran Gamemaster.

-" Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys... look upon them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even untill death."

freno
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Re: Early arrivals is bad!

Post by freno » 11 Apr 2010, 19:29

I´ve never needed arrive before check-in. This year though, the official camping-site seems very interresting. I might do an exception this year, and use the camping! There will be a small fee, but i don´t need to use important time from the Berget-Crew. It will be a good start, doing my supermarket-shopping! Then i might take a walk along the river-side, late evening!!
B5 - B12 Yes!
B13 - Mr. PINK
B14 - BBB - V.President
B15 - MIA
B16 - B17 Bartender
B18 - Crow

Spof
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by Spof » 29 Dec 2016, 14:29

*Bump*

With the difference that we will "remove" players from bases that arrives too early.

The worst thing i have seen throughout the years was players that allready was in the camp when we arrived to game area 5 (!!!!) days before gamestart!

If you want to get to the gamearea early, get a place in a local camping, hostel or hotell.
Veteran Gamemaster.

-" Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys... look upon them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even untill death."

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 10 Jun 2017, 17:27

REMINDER!

Please do NOT come to game area Before safezone opens up, and after that, follow instructions and ONLY go to your home base nowhere else.
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

DRZoidberg
Private
Private

Post by DRZoidberg » 27 Jan 2019, 09:43

For us that drives from the north, it is 24 hours on the road, we will use the Solefteå camping. Good quality, and ok prices. We need the rest, before Berget. :-) It is also good to be social before playing. Geting new friends, and meeting old ones. :-)