Information and discussion about the upcoming Berget 17
Miksu
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Changes to MINES

Post by Miksu » 11 Mar 2019, 23:04

Arradin wrote:
31 Jan 2019, 18:04
Limit of mines would be great, but there is no way to control it since people can bring their own mines.
Print and laminate mine registration cards that both team HQ's will have X amount before game starts. Make big info board in both bases and in off game zone that will state new rule changes, so people can see them also on the game site. State that all mines need to be registered before use. Use big staple guns to attach the registration card to the mine (assuming its made from wood). State that using non registered mines is forbidden and in case you find mines without registration card visible, they can be cleared instantaneously and in combat situations those can be run over without being destroyed.

Then try to get the message down from commanders and platoon leaders to get all players who have mines in one place before game starts so they can figure it out who get and how many registered mines in use. Because I believe the idea would be that not all cars for example would be stacked with mines.
B13 - GCT Mechanized
B14 - NAF Mechanized
B15 - NAF Mechanized
B16 - UPIR Recon

GhostNL
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by GhostNL » 10 May 2019, 16:31

Arradin wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 12:31
After evaluation and feedback from Berget 16, we have decided to make some Changes to the rules regarding mines.
The feedback has been all the same, Mines are a bit too powerful, and the rules still make it feel like cheating is too easy.

These Changes will soon be updated on the official Rules page pending feedback.
When will this be updated?
Still waiting on feedback?

greetz
Bas
Berget 16 - NAF infantry, squad leader
Berget 17 - TFC infantry, platoon commander.

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 11 May 2019, 10:42

GhostNL wrote:
10 May 2019, 16:31
Arradin wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 12:31
After evaluation and feedback from Berget 16, we have decided to make some Changes to the rules regarding mines.
The feedback has been all the same, Mines are a bit too powerful, and the rules still make it feel like cheating is too easy.

These Changes will soon be updated on the official Rules page pending feedback.
When will this be updated?
Still waiting on feedback?

greetz
Bas
Before the end of the month. Been unable to update the rules whatsoever due to the server issues with homepage/Forums..

We have recieved alot of feedback, and overall people seem happy with changing the mine rules from how they used to work, so we will give this a go.
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

GIS
Private
Private

Post by GIS » 18 Jun 2019, 07:18

An idee for the future, to close to this year to do maybe. is like we always have done it with mines, when a mine is deactivated, the engineer sprays a X over it with a spray can (easy just to respray the mine for future games) That mine cant be used any more this event. This way they will run out of mines if they put them out all the time.

If the tank with the mine plow drives over them, a Crew or some one just mark the mines driven over.

So any mine with an X over it, cant be used again at all for the rest of the event.

Hope you understand.

Kindly regards Henric

Berget 2-4, Infantry.
Berget 5, Blue, Base commander/Military Police Commander.
Berget 7, Blue, Infantry.
Berget 14, Red, Mech.
Berget 15, Thor Company, Tank Unit.
Berget 16, Nordisec Police.
Berget 17, Nordisec Police.
Berget 18, "Maybe"
Airsoft: 2003- Military: 2004-

Bilbo
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by Bilbo » 18 Jun 2019, 08:47

GIS wrote:
18 Jun 2019, 07:18
An idee for the future, to close to this year to do maybe. is like we always have done it with mines, when a mine is deactivated, the engineer sprays a X over it with a spray can (easy just to respray the mine for future games) That mine cant be used any more this event. This way they will run out of mines if they put them out all the time.

If the tank with the mine plow drives over them, a Crew or some one just mark the mines driven over.

So any mine with an X over it, cant be used again at all for the rest of the event.

Hope you understand.

Kindly regards Henric

Nice, we take it into consideration for next game! Thank you!
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."