Obi-San
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Feedback - General

Post by Obi-San » 04 Jul 2019, 11:37

Will not write much - i had great time.
Thank you TFC Romeo, always a pleasure.

About improvements:
- map should be released earlier, taking into account that points locations are basically the same as last three years.
- parking lot taxi may ride bit more often
- more clarification about “not killing out teammates” rule
B7 - Orlov Mercs
B8 - Civilian Field Intelligence
B9 - Home Support Team
B10 - Mountaineers Foreign Legion
B11 - SVR Spetsnaz
B12 - Power Ranger
B13 - SADF Paras
B14 - Shadow of the NAF
B15 - NAF infantry. All of it
B16 - UPIR shareholder
B17 - TF Gecko

L4gi
Captain
Captain

Post by L4gi » 04 Jul 2019, 16:17

As someone who has seen behind the scenes and knows more or less how things happen, I can say it was a huge relief just being a platoon leader and being oblivious to all the other stuff this year, although during the game we got to feel the good old crap. :evil:

- Same thing as everyone year, not delivering what was promised on time. Maps, shop, frequencies, game area, forums, the list is endless.
- Absolutely abysmal piece of shit website/forum. This is probably the easiest and fastest fix for you. This shouldnt take more than a few hours if that.
- Personally didnt have issues with extras since I never take any, but if people pay for maps/patches/whatever, they should receive it. And whoever told people they could get a laminated map from the kiosk, you are a dick. The face of the girls in the kiosk when some dude is asking about laminated maps... Priceless :D
- Some crew guy on a motorcycle giving away our position. Just walked up to one of the southern CPs to have a guy drive past twice slowly, then have a huge convoy of reds hit us. Friend on the Red side said they got info from crew to hit this spot to get into a fight. Shame was only 15 of us and about a company of them

So its not all just negative:
+ Chrono. Good job Security team. I hope in the future they handle it aswell.
+ Kiosk. Fast service atleast on the Blue side.
+ Equal amount of BAVS on both sides.
+ Base logistics good as always.

Dont have much to say about missions cause apart from the convoy we were mostly making our own missions to support the overall big picture. Also wont get into the larp more than people "roleplaying" "civilians" shouldnt be carrying assault rifles, machineguns, mines, dynamite and crap like that. How does a "LAPD" police force and a bunch of civilians fit in a warzone?
B7 / B8 / B9 / B10 / B11 / B12 / B13 / B14 / B15 / B16 / B17

OzCam
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by OzCam » 04 Jul 2019, 22:33

Arradin, thanks for reading. It’s great to see that points raised here are at least being looked at, and that BE are open about mistakes.

I have some comments, sorry this may be a bit long.

Good:
+ Tents, toilets, food, facilities generally, transport to/from the game were all excellent
+ Meeting players from other countries and sharing stories is always great.

Bad:
1. The Camo rules need review. It’s all very well someone saying “it’s worked for years”, but things evolve and if you don’t change with them you get left behind. Firstly, MultiCam is a great camo, but it just doesn’t work in Swedish forest. That’s not just me complaining, the Red players told us they could see us coming from a long distance away and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. We couldn’t see them at all, unless they moved. By then, we were already dead. Second, MultiCam Tropic is the same colours as British DPM, so where is the logic in the rules if Blue is not allowed DPM?

2. I see where BE is going with the tablets and the Telegram channel. That’s the way the world is going, and I think a tablet or something is great for vehicles and maybe one per squad. But it’s a bit much to expect everyone to carry a smartphone into the game and take the risk of it being lost or damaged. Especially if it’s going to cost 10,000 SEK to replace it. I’ll bring a cheap tablet next year as an experiment. Bring my phone into the game zone? Nope.

3. I understand why there are no longer big trucks to carry infantry to engagements. They were good for the players, they made the game a bit easier for BE to control, but they’re far too expensive to run. So I was thinking: could we replace the tucks with something cheaper? If we had a number of “helicopters” available - and I mean 4 or 6, not 1 or 2 - we could move larger numbers of players away from their bases (especially when they have been surrounded).

Give tank commanders the authority to shoot anyone who gets too close or even send them home. In fact, if you’re too stupid to read the rules, you should get sent home anyway.

And P L E A S E fix the forum.

See you next year. Not as infantry, though.
Nice, yes. Weak, no.

vinni
Colonel
Colonel

Post by vinni » 05 Jul 2019, 18:05

Good game, loved the AC in HQ, 10/10 would sleep in sofa again.

Many of the good points have already been said, same for the lesser ones.

From Red HQ's point of view, the balancing did feel over the top, but most of the frontline players I've talked to didn't really notice as much as we did, and some points where we felt that it went a bit overboard were eventually open for discussion.

Some points that need/deserve extra remarks:

- Kiosk was a noticeable improvement. They didn't wear their eyepro all of the time, which should be addressed, but were usually quick enough to put them on the second things went south. Unfortunately the same can't be said about several players in the same kiosk. Gents, we're supposed to be the example to the 'outsiders' when it comes to safety, wear your goddamn eyepro.

- Drone and SAM sites were a fantastic addition (unfortunately I never got to see the drone, but that's on me), and certainly deserves expanding upon.

- AT capabilities are a bit difficult to manage. Personally, I'd prefer renting none out to players and just making them available to HQ for distribution based on mission requirements. I had to send out teams with nothing but mines while people were guarding CP4 with more AT capabilities than teams on the road. Alternatively, it might be nice to increase the number of AT, but limit their number of shots. This way you have a more equal spread of capabilities, but it isn't endless.

- Missions were good and plenty. We did feel the 'last minute' nature of some of them when it came to prep and overall management, but we had some great platoon leaders who somehow managed to run with what we gave them. Kudos where kudos are due. Personally I'd think that some things would go down easier if GMs were honest about it being for balance purposes, as HQ we care for the overall game just as much as we do for our team, and limiting us only makes us push back harder. It's just a small difference, but it sets apart the 'ok, let's make it fair for everyone' from the 'well now they're just f*cking with us'.

- Ban on base assaults was not as effective and somewhat conflicting with the close proximity of the FAD. It's nearly impossible to attack it without having to suppress the base, or take fire from it. I can certainly understand the reasoning behind it, and I do agree to it, but it was difficult to match the two.

I've done a fair few HQs at BE over the years, including my own, and I must say that this one ran the smoothest by far. Might be the AC, might be inter-personal chemistry. Nevertheless, it worked and it worked well.
Could use with some extra guys though, 4 people is just the barest of minimums and many an hour of sleep was lost because of it :P

To our own credit, I must say that the 'task force system' we started using at B14 does pay off. It cuts out the company commanders and simply puts platoons directly under HQ, with sometimes an officer in the field to guide platoons when needed. But with most missions being of platoon-size, that was barely necessary. This means very little info gets lost in translation and a more efficient allocation of troops.
Pain in the ass to manage without a tracking system, though :P

All in all, good game, see you next year.
B6: NATO
B7: Orlov Corp
B8: Poldavian III Mntrs
B9: Poldavian III Mntrs
BX: Poldavian BRF
BXI: Blood Raven Recon
BXII: Blood Raven CO
BXIII: Cerberus BAT CO
BXIV: UPIR Senior Management
BXV: UPIR HQ resident cripple
BXVI: UPIR old fart
BXVII: GFM HQ
BXVIII: GFM HQ

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 05 Jul 2019, 19:02

vinni wrote:
05 Jul 2019, 18:05
Good game, loved the AC in HQ, 10/10 would sleep in sofa again.

Many of the good points have already been said, same for the lesser ones.

From Red HQ's point of view, the balancing did feel over the top, but most of the frontline players I've talked to didn't really notice as much as we did, and some points where we felt that it went a bit overboard were eventually open for discussion.

Some points that need/deserve extra remarks:

- Kiosk was a noticeable improvement. They didn't wear their eyepro all of the time, which should be addressed, but were usually quick enough to put them on the second things went south. Unfortunately the same can't be said about several players in the same kiosk. Gents, we're supposed to be the example to the 'outsiders' when it comes to safety, wear your goddamn eyepro.

- Drone and SAM sites were a fantastic addition (unfortunately I never got to see the drone, but that's on me), and certainly deserves expanding upon.

- AT capabilities are a bit difficult to manage. Personally, I'd prefer renting none out to players and just making them available to HQ for distribution based on mission requirements. I had to send out teams with nothing but mines while people were guarding CP4 with more AT capabilities than teams on the road. Alternatively, it might be nice to increase the number of AT, but limit their number of shots. This way you have a more equal spread of capabilities, but it isn't endless.

- Missions were good and plenty. We did feel the 'last minute' nature of some of them when it came to prep and overall management, but we had some great platoon leaders who somehow managed to run with what we gave them. Kudos where kudos are due. Personally I'd think that some things would go down easier if GMs were honest about it being for balance purposes, as HQ we care for the overall game just as much as we do for our team, and limiting us only makes us push back harder. It's just a small difference, but it sets apart the 'ok, let's make it fair for everyone' from the 'well now they're just f*cking with us'.

- Ban on base assaults was not as effective and somewhat conflicting with the close proximity of the FAD. It's nearly impossible to attack it without having to suppress the base, or take fire from it. I can certainly understand the reasoning behind it, and I do agree to it, but it was difficult to match the two.

I've done a fair few HQs at BE over the years, including my own, and I must say that this one ran the smoothest by far. Might be the AC, might be inter-personal chemistry. Nevertheless, it worked and it worked well.
Could use with some extra guys though, 4 people is just the barest of minimums and many an hour of sleep was lost because of it :P

To our own credit, I must say that the 'task force system' we started using at B14 does pay off. It cuts out the company commanders and simply puts platoons directly under HQ, with sometimes an officer in the field to guide platoons when needed. But with most missions being of platoon-size, that was barely necessary. This means very little info gets lost in translation and a more efficient allocation of troops.
Pain in the ass to manage without a tracking system, though :P

All in all, good game, see you next year.
Thank you for your feedback!

Some comments:

- AT's , we can't restrict it as players actually pay to rent them. We consider limiting the number of ATs being able to be rented and then have a group of "spare" to distribute to HQs. We did not have any extras this year im afraid.

- Missions , Thanks for the feedback! It was really only the convoy mission that you got last minute, and yes - it was for balance purposes, to which i was also VERY clear ( I informed your commander several hours before to expect mission at 20:30 to leave 21:00. if you got that mission before, it would be way too easy to attack ambush positions before convoy arrived. Feel it worked out, and if it annoyed you personally, the better ;)

- Base assault ban has never been a thing, neither have we communicated any such ban. We just took away the reason to attack bases. We are very much against limiting sertain areas of the map , with the exception of last day (Saturday). And as far as we understood, it worked. Blue were in red base, and red were in blue, but not to the point where it caused incidents as previous years.

And yes, HQ did a fantastic work! You understood the reasoning behind mission restrictions and worked with it - Which makes everything so much easier and smoother.

Hope to see you again next year, in HQ :)
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 05 Jul 2019, 19:04

L4gi wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 16:17
As someone who has seen behind the scenes and knows more or less how things happen, I can say it was a huge relief just being a platoon leader and being oblivious to all the other stuff this year, although during the game we got to feel the good old crap. :evil:

- Same thing as everyone year, not delivering what was promised on time. Maps, shop, frequencies, game area, forums, the list is endless.
- Absolutely abysmal piece of shit website/forum. This is probably the easiest and fastest fix for you. This shouldnt take more than a few hours if that.
- Personally didnt have issues with extras since I never take any, but if people pay for maps/patches/whatever, they should receive it. And whoever told people they could get a laminated map from the kiosk, you are a dick. The face of the girls in the kiosk when some dude is asking about laminated maps... Priceless :D
- Some crew guy on a motorcycle giving away our position. Just walked up to one of the southern CPs to have a guy drive past twice slowly, then have a huge convoy of reds hit us. Friend on the Red side said they got info from crew to hit this spot to get into a fight. Shame was only 15 of us and about a company of them

So its not all just negative:
+ Chrono. Good job Security team. I hope in the future they handle it aswell.
+ Kiosk. Fast service atleast on the Blue side.
+ Equal amount of BAVS on both sides.
+ Base logistics good as always.

Dont have much to say about missions cause apart from the convoy we were mostly making our own missions to support the overall big picture. Also wont get into the larp more than people "roleplaying" "civilians" shouldnt be carrying assault rifles, machineguns, mines, dynamite and crap like that. How does a "LAPD" police force and a bunch of civilians fit in a warzone?
Thank you for your feedback, You did seem to have a fun game!
We were quite surprised to see red fad taken first morning, because red HQ didnt know where it was located..... True story ;)

Hope to see you again next year!

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 05 Jul 2019, 19:10

OzCam wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 22:33
Arradin, thanks for reading. It’s great to see that points raised here are at least being looked at, and that BE are open about mistakes.

I have some comments, sorry this may be a bit long.

Good:
+ Tents, toilets, food, facilities generally, transport to/from the game were all excellent
+ Meeting players from other countries and sharing stories is always great.

Bad:
1. The Camo rules need review. It’s all very well someone saying “it’s worked for years”, but things evolve and if you don’t change with them you get left behind. Firstly, MultiCam is a great camo, but it just doesn’t work in Swedish forest. That’s not just me complaining, the Red players told us they could see us coming from a long distance away and it was like shooting fish in a barrel. We couldn’t see them at all, unless they moved. By then, we were already dead. Second, MultiCam Tropic is the same colours as British DPM, so where is the logic in the rules if Blue is not allowed DPM?

2. I see where BE is going with the tablets and the Telegram channel. That’s the way the world is going, and I think a tablet or something is great for vehicles and maybe one per squad. But it’s a bit much to expect everyone to carry a smartphone into the game and take the risk of it being lost or damaged. Especially if it’s going to cost 10,000 SEK to replace it. I’ll bring a cheap tablet next year as an experiment. Bring my phone into the game zone? Nope.

3. I understand why there are no longer big trucks to carry infantry to engagements. They were good for the players, they made the game a bit easier for BE to control, but they’re far too expensive to run. So I was thinking: could we replace the tucks with something cheaper? If we had a number of “helicopters” available - and I mean 4 or 6, not 1 or 2 - we could move larger numbers of players away from their bases (especially when they have been surrounded).

Give tank commanders the authority to shoot anyone who gets too close or even send them home. In fact, if you’re too stupid to read the rules, you should get sent home anyway.

And P L E A S E fix the forum.

See you next year. Not as infantry, though.

Some comments about your "bad" things:

1) We review camo rules every year, but the hard cold truth is that the #1 reason we change camos around are for balance purposes. There have been a loooong history of berget games where huge groups of players ( such as FINBAT ) come in a specific camo, and if we let the major camos be on the same side, then im sure you can understand the player imbalance.
We will review camo rules this fall thought.

2) We take no credit for the Telegram system, that was all supplied and setup by your HQ. We are working on something simular, but everything will require smartphone / Tablet. You can buy very very cheap smartphones nowadays to bring with you.

3) Agreed, Something we eare looking to get back for next game.

4) Tank(and general mech) rules will be updated to be made crystal clear as its a huge safety issue when peoplee dont use common sense

Thank you again!

Windi^
Captain
Captain

Post by Windi^ » 08 Jul 2019, 09:40

Most of the thing have already been said, but here is some of my thoughts:

1. Balance. This year this was a huge issue. But I get it, it's hard to balance the game before the game because it can only be balanced by the number of players going to each side. After that, it's really hard. I understand that GM's had to try to balance the game by other means (giving missions with small amount of time to prepare etc), but that is really bad thing to do. Not only for the HQ, but for the players also. For example the convoy for the barrels we had some 30min to prepare. I woke up 0300 in the morning and left the base 0400 ja I was awake some 22h, just got back to the base in the time the convoy mission was about to start. There was no way in hell I could make even if I wanted, I needed to eat, rest etc. This is not cool since if I've known this early enough, I would have had the option to stay in field a little longer and maybe take part in this mission.

2. Players with vehicles driving to close to other vehicles. We have open bed in game vehicle. Players with other vehicles were driving behind our vehicle mere 3meters or so. If something would happen and I would fall of the bed of the vehicle, I would be killed by the vehicle driving behind us since they wouldn't even have time to react to me falling of the car. 30km/h is quite a speed and with 3m distance between the cars and dust coming from the car in front of them means I'm dead. Real dead. We tried many times to wave the behind car to leave some space, but they didn't either understand, or care. I get it in large convoy you might need to keep the distances short, but usually the driving speed is slower also. If there is no need to drive that close the other car, please leave some space to maneuver. I hope BE makes a rule and note of this to the ingame vehicle drivers for the coming years. Common sense seems to be a dying natural resource these days.

Other than these, BE is falling in to a Border war kind of airsoft festival. People are not that interested in playing anymore, just put up tents, drink alcohol, play music and have all kind of bull shittery around the base. And I really don't like it since it hinders the amount of players in the field. But this isn't something I could affect and something even BE can't affect.
B5, FFF Turku-2 Squad leader
B6, SRP Snake 1-0 Platoon leader
B7, SRP Bull 1-0 Platoon leader
B8, Civilian, 6mm merc
B9, UN, 6mm Company, 1st PLT leader
B10, Zanzia, Delta plt, Link officer
B12, Yuri Orlov Mercenaries
B14, NAF HQ Intel S2
B15, NAF HQ Intel S2
B16, UPIR HQ QRF
B17, GFM ODA3

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 08 Jul 2019, 15:43

Windi^ wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 09:40
Most of the thing have already been said, but here is some of my thoughts:

1. Balance. This year this was a huge issue. But I get it, it's hard to balance the game before the game because it can only be balanced by the number of players going to each side. After that, it's really hard. I understand that GM's had to try to balance the game by other means (giving missions with small amount of time to prepare etc), but that is really bad thing to do. Not only for the HQ, but for the players also. For example the convoy for the barrels we had some 30min to prepare. I woke up 0300 in the morning and left the base 0400 ja I was awake some 22h, just got back to the base in the time the convoy mission was about to start. There was no way in hell I could make even if I wanted, I needed to eat, rest etc. This is not cool since if I've known this early enough, I would have had the option to stay in field a little longer and maybe take part in this mission.

2. Players with vehicles driving to close to other vehicles. We have open bed in game vehicle. Players with other vehicles were driving behind our vehicle mere 3meters or so. If something would happen and I would fall of the bed of the vehicle, I would be killed by the vehicle driving behind us since they wouldn't even have time to react to me falling of the car. 30km/h is quite a speed and with 3m distance between the cars and dust coming from the car in front of them means I'm dead. Real dead. We tried many times to wave the behind car to leave some space, but they didn't either understand, or care. I get it in large convoy you might need to keep the distances short, but usually the driving speed is slower also. If there is no need to drive that close the other car, please leave some space to maneuver. I hope BE makes a rule and note of this to the ingame vehicle drivers for the coming years. Common sense seems to be a dying natural resource these days.

Other than these, BE is falling in to a Border war kind of airsoft festival. People are not that interested in playing anymore, just put up tents, drink alcohol, play music and have all kind of bull shittery around the base. And I really don't like it since it hinders the amount of players in the field. But this isn't something I could affect and something even BE can't affect.

Some comments:

1) We talked about this with commanders Before the game, Only LARP missions were given on a " ASAP " basis because they only involved small amounts of people and were not critical in any way , consider them side missions.

Regarding the convoy, I would like to make some things extra clear, as i understand that it was frustrating for red:
The convoy was never intended as final mission, that was the fight over Biohazard zone and CP4. Red didnt allow blue to get anywhere near CP4 meaning that there was no fight and we quickly had to arrange a new fight where blue had the advantage. Convoy ambush is ofcourse the best way with such short notice. I couldnt possibly give red the new mission right away, as that would ruin the ambush part.

Blue HQ got the mission right away with 4 hour preperation time, but i DID inform red HQ at the same time that there would be a mission to be recieved at 20:30 involving ALL Units to be executed at 21:00. This was around 17:00 , and at the same time red HQ starting withdrawing troops from the field for rest and regrouping.

So there were no short " make this happen now " mission coming from us, i just had to hold the details to not make it too easy for red to ruin the ambush and giving blue time to prepare the ambush with mines and fortifications. This worked out well.

So for you, im sorry that you couldnt attend convoy. Intentions were huge fight at 15:00 around CP4 fortifications, not last minute convoy at 21:00.

2) Yes, we all agree. Vehicles rules will be clarified and rules added for next game. People have zero respect for huge vehicles such as tanks, vandalize other peoples cars and generally have no common sense whatsoever.

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 09 Jul 2019, 07:22

Windi^ wrote:
08 Jul 2019, 09:40
I think BE did a very good job on banning all promotional items in the base. So the base looks more like a military base and not like a camping. When our base is under attack it's hard to get the people of their ass to help. But overall readyness in the GFM base was good. People were ready to help out in the field where needed.

Havocboy
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Havocboy » 12 Jul 2019, 18:45

I have a feedback regardin the generals/high ranking officers.

I played in GFM Mech and we had a mission to escort the GFM General to CP4 and take him inside the fort.
We put him in the car, drove away to the northern road and started walking up to CP4.
Nothing happened, not a single blue was in sight and once we reached CP4 we met mabye 100 red players, hoping that something would happen we stayed for a while but after mabye 30-45 minutes and no enemy engagements we left, walked down to our cars in peace and continued playing.

When the highest ranking officer leave the base, why not put a GPS tag on him so he's visible on the map? Force a bit of engagement to make it a bit more risky and fun do escort these VIPs.

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 12 Jul 2019, 19:07

Havocboy wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 18:45
I have a feedback regardin the generals/high ranking officers.

I played in GFM Mech and we had a mission to escort the GFM General to CP4 and take him inside the fort.
We put him in the car, drove away to the northern road and started walking up to CP4.
Nothing happened, not a single blue was in sight and once we reached CP4 we met mabye 100 red players, hoping that something would happen we stayed for a while but after mabye 30-45 minutes and no enemy engagements we left, walked down to our cars in peace and continued playing.

When the highest ranking officer leave the base, why not put a GPS tag on him so he's visible on the map? Force a bit of engagement to make it a bit more risky and fun do escort these VIPs.
Thank you, Excellent feedback and this is exactly what we plan to use the GPS system for.
This year we tested the system so we could see that it updated properly on the live map etc ( and testing how often it could update ) , with fantastic results.

We plan to use this for various VIPs in the future, both Items and vehicles aswell as People :)

GIS
Private
Private

Post by GIS » 18 Jul 2019, 12:57

This is generaly from Nordisec Police officers (We hade a after game debrief)

Plus +

Jimmy did alot of good work, but maybe tried to hard at some points (We have a good open dialog with Jimmy so no problem here)

All Civilians LARP, and alot of the Red and Blue players to.

The civilian town specialy the BAR

Minus -

Alot of ingame driving to go nowhere, when we got there no missions. (Some cars did 300km ingame driving)

Brake in to car, scratched cars by writing stuf on them. Just because its a police car and you normaly dont like the police, we are not police! We pay for this with our own money.

Feels alot like when we do a mission or follow up on a lead ther is no follow up, it just stops. its like BE dont have crew on a location at a time we cant do that part of the mission.

LARP, all the players that want to LARPing is realy good, but needs more help from BE crew to work, Jimmy have alot to do and cant be at 5 places at the same time, Crew need to be more in to the LARP parts, i did see and talk to crew that did not have a clue about larp rules.

Our placement in the Blue base, we need to be able to be local police if we are locals to the ingame country, Red fight us because we were blue, Civilians fight us because we are police, blue fight us because they think we are in the way of the military part of the game. If we are going to be local police again we need to live and work inside the civilian town as civilian police, and not have any aliance to the military sides.

Fighting inside the town. Red is local military force, they are there to protect there own country aka the civilians also, Blue is a force going in to an area to help the civilians, so wy all this fighting in the town and shooting up the civilans just for fun? This destroys the LARP part as a killed civilan have to spawn as a new person, and if we have a wittnes of a crime and it gets killed every 10min wtf will we do?

To many criminals and corrupt civilians, at some points we have 10 officers vs 20 Criminals. Its no problem if all the ppl LARP and act like its a real thing. But it kind of quickly at berget just go to automatic weapons.

Equipment, we got told befor the game to have Hazzmat gear, and we did, full protection and masks, Decontamination gear and so on. But wheen we did put it to use we got told we cant use it its not ingame. So its the last time we put money in stuf befor a game like this.

Blowinf up the Helipad have no effect at all? We undersod it like if the helipad gets blown the military fraction will be effected. only thing that happend? Military fractions just whent harder on the town and shooting it up for fun.

And foot note

Our team put alot of money in to this, to look like and act like the real police. Real police cars are expencive, and we used more than 4000Euros just on fuel. We hade 8 Police cars at berget this year, we got 6 some how vandalized. This kind of stuf will make it so we dont go to this kind of event.
We are normal "civilians" going to this event in our own cars for our own money, its not a goverment founded police force that can just get new shit for tax money. So stay the --- SPAM !!! --- off our cars! And other cars to.
Berget 2-4, Infantry.
Berget 5, Blue, Base commander/Military Police Commander.
Berget 7, Blue, Infantry.
Berget 14, Red, Mech.
Berget 15, Thor Company, Tank Unit.
Berget 16, Nordisec Police.
Berget 17, Nordisec Police.
Berget 18, "Maybe"
Airsoft: 2003- Military: 2004-

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 18 Jul 2019, 13:22

GIS wrote:
18 Jul 2019, 12:57

Blowinf up the Helipad have no effect at all? We undersod it like if the helipad gets blown the military fraction will be effected. only thing that happend? Military fractions just whent harder on the town and shooting it up for fun.

I have a comment about quoted part, and that is that both teams ( Blue and red ) had vital missions involving the helipad. They were unable to complete these missions during the 12 hours that the Helipad was destroyed, which is actually a big part of why red failed one of their main missions.

Regarding your missions where you failed some and succeeded with many , there were Little to no scripted events as per your feedback from B16. Almost all missions you got was involving other players, and just because you didnt see or find something at a specific location, didnt mean it wasnt there. However, i realise that some kind of Visual reward that you are in the right Place is needed, and this will be improved for future games.

Remember that noone except BE has the full Picture on whats going on, which is a good thing during the game, but i am actually Writing up a larger AAR where all missions and situations are explained to all players.

Thank you for coming to Berget 17, and as i have stated many times, keep Communications up. If you have suggestions, and want to improve yours and entire gameplay - Dont be quiet. We listen, much more than people seem to Think :)

Thanks again!

3ngine
Newbee
Newbee

Post by 3ngine » 18 Jul 2019, 14:38

It would be great if someone would read the payments@berget-events -email, I sent mail two weeks ago no answers...