Berget 16 Map

General information and discussion about our upcomming game in 2018.
Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Berget 16 Map

Post by Berget-events » 31 May 2018, 15:38

Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

surface
Newbee
Newbee

Re: Berget 16 Map

Post by surface » 01 Jun 2018, 13:58

Looking at the CP positions and checking rules, how will the districts look/respawns work? I mean previous years you have only respawned at the CP's and now the CP's is really far from all the factory placements which looks like you are leaning us for in the storyline?
DISTRICTS AND CAPTURE POINTS
A Capture Point (CP) is a totem/building or object within a district. Taking control of all Capture Points in a district gives you control of it. The one controlling a District receives all in-game advantages it may give you and you are able to respawn in the vicinity.
Thinking that the game area is really huge and waking a 5km+ to a CP which may be under attack and captured during the walk could result in 8+ km one way of respawning

Thoughts?

BigDane
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BigDane » 01 Jun 2018, 14:38

surface wrote:
01 Jun 2018, 13:58
Looking at the CP positions and checking rules, how will the districts look/respawns work? I mean previous years you have only respawned at the CP's and now the CP's is really far from all the factory placements which looks like you are leaning us for in the storyline?
A Capture Point (CP) is a totem/building or object within a district. Taking control of all Capture Points in a district gives you control of it. The one controlling a District receives all in-game advantages it may give you and you are able to respawn in the vicinity.
Thinking that the game area is really huge and waking a 5km+ to a CP which may be under attack and captured during the walk could result in 8+ km one way of respawning

Thoughts?
FIELD HOSPITAL. Read the rules.
S.R.A.P.E

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 01 Jun 2018, 15:29

Factories are cps and have their own respawn points.

The village is a respawn point for people in good standing with mercs.

Field hospitals are mobile respawn points
You can reach me directly at email: berget@arradin.com

B11-12: GCT- Sniper XO
B13: Civilian - Doctor
B14-> : Berget Crew

surface
Newbee
Newbee

Post by surface » 01 Jun 2018, 16:29

Arradin wrote:
01 Jun 2018, 15:29
Factories are cps and have their own respawn points.

The village is a respawn point for people in good standing with mercs.

Field hospitals are mobile respawn points
Thank you for clarifying. We will see how the zones looks once we get on prem and get the actuall map then :)

Smuts
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Smuts » 02 Jun 2018, 11:53

BigDane wrote:
01 Jun 2018, 14:38
surface wrote:

Thoughts?
I haven't seen or heard of a field hospital being in use by either side once during my years attending berget.
Communications from HQ are fubar from minute 1 of the game starting, and getting information out to the players that there is a field hospital somewhere is highly doubtful.
Just because it's in the rules, doesn't make it viable to use in game.

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 02 Jun 2018, 12:02

Smuts wrote:
02 Jun 2018, 11:53
BigDane wrote:
01 Jun 2018, 14:38
surface wrote:

Thoughts?
I haven't seen or heard of a field hospital being in use by either side once during my years attending berget.
Communications from HQ are fubar from minute 1 of the game starting, and getting information out to the players that there is a field hospital somewhere is highly doubtful.
Just because it's in the rules, doesn't make it viable to use in game.
They were used several times last year, usually in relations to a raid ( Like when blue raided village ).
They are usually short lived, since enemy forces focus to get them down rather Quick.

Field hospital gets marked on the digital map aswell

NOTE: Not all teams have access to Field Hospitals, they are mission reward.
You can reach me directly at email: berget@arradin.com

B11-12: GCT- Sniper XO
B13: Civilian - Doctor
B14-> : Berget Crew

L4gi
Captain
Captain

Post by L4gi » 02 Jun 2018, 14:29

Id be interested in knowing what side youve been playing on if HQ hasnt passed you info about field hospital use.
B7 - SRP - Squadleader
B8 / B9 - Civilian
B10 - NAF 9th Recon & Sniper
B11 - GCT - SFODU Intel Officer
B12 - GCT Intelligence Unit XO
B13 - GCT Special Parachute Infantry XO
B14 - NAF Fathom 9
B15 - NAF Commander
B16 - UPIR Commander

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin