Re: General Questions

Post by Arradin » 16 Feb 2019, 17:55

Arginj wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:54
Arradin wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:25
Arginj wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:07
Why are you deleting my question about BB weight instead of answering?!
Stop spamming
How do you mean that I have spammed?

I created a thread where I asked two questions; one about chronoing in J instead of m/s, and one question regarding why you have a BB weight limit. In that thread you only answered the question about chronoing, not the BB weight question. Then you locked it, so the question was still unanswered.

I then created a second thread (viewtopic.php?f=208&t=9472) for the BB weight question in particular. That thread does not have an answer from an “official” at Berget (only from one talking about Joule creep - but that was not the question). And since no answer came in a while I asked in this thread instead since I reckoned you might answer since this is quite an active thread.

I’m sorry if that is considered spamming, but I just want to know why there’s a weight limit on BBs, and if that is perhaps something that can be changed. That’s all. :)
You asked the same question in every open thread, AND created your own thread about it. Thats spamming, and thats why i removed them.

I do not have the answer for you as of why, and when we change to Joule it will be removed is my guess.
You can reach me directly at email: berget@arradin.com

Arginj
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Arginj » 16 Feb 2019, 21:07

Arradin wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 17:55
Arginj wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:54
Arradin wrote:
16 Feb 2019, 16:25

Stop spamming
How do you mean that I have spammed?

I created a thread where I asked two questions; one about chronoing in J instead of m/s, and one question regarding why you have a BB weight limit. In that thread you only answered the question about chronoing, not the BB weight question. Then you locked it, so the question was still unanswered.

I then created a second thread (viewtopic.php?f=208&t=9472) for the BB weight question in particular. That thread does not have an answer from an “official” at Berget (only from one talking about Joule creep - but that was not the question). And since no answer came in a while I asked in this thread instead since I reckoned you might answer since this is quite an active thread.

I’m sorry if that is considered spamming, but I just want to know why there’s a weight limit on BBs, and if that is perhaps something that can be changed. That’s all. :)
You asked the same question in every open thread, AND created your own thread about it. Thats spamming, and thats why i removed them.

I do not have the answer for you as of why, and when we change to Joule it will be removed is my guess.
Yeah, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but sure. :) You were seemingly aware of my other thread (which I suspected) but apparently chose not to answer it (for which reason I do not know) and thus I asked the question in this thread as well.

But now I have an answer. Thank you. I will copy it to my thread as well, just in case.
B14: UPIR Mech (Loki)
B15: UPIR Mech (Loki)
B16: UPIR Mech (Eagle 2-3)
B17: GFM Mech

NoobHamster

Post by NoobHamster » 27 Feb 2019, 20:10

Hi,

I am already aware that the check-in opens on Tuesday, 25th of June, but I am wondering if it possible to arrive and join the game later, e.g. Thursday morning or even Wednesday midnight?

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 27 Feb 2019, 20:52

NoobHamster wrote:
27 Feb 2019, 20:10
Hi,

I am already aware that the check-in opens on Tuesday, 25th of June, but I am wondering if it possible to arrive and join the game later, e.g. Thursday morning or even Wednesday midnight?
Hello!

Yes it is possible to come that late, but we strongly advice against it, alot of fun stuff happens from the start :)
It is also a hassle to get to your camp when the game is ON, as you need eyewear and no civilian vehihcles are allowed on site.

Oh also, midnight is not possible. You are not allowed on game site before you have checked in, and you can only do that during " normal hours ", so if you come that late you have to sleep outside of game area and wait until thursday morning

But you can always do it, dont worry

luffarvante
Newbee
Newbee

Post by luffarvante » 10 Mar 2019, 21:42

Is the Suggestion box under rule translations still in use?

I posted a question / suggestion over there but then realized the last post there was from 2015, i know airsoft players are used to seeing dead men walking but that kind of necro might be a bit overkill :D

BigDane
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BigDane » 14 Mar 2019, 09:28

How do you intend to prevent unregistered players from participating in the game?
S.R.A.P.E

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 14 Mar 2019, 09:41

BigDane wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 09:28
How do you intend to prevent unregistered players from participating in the game?
We have our ways, with an possible addition this year to be announced at a later date.

Either way, its not an issue