Feedback best Larp moments and sevice from Green Cobra Bar
B5-B17 on duty
B18 yellow Crow

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Feedback - LARP / GREEN COBRA BAR

Post by Verage » 03 Jul 2019, 17:05

The bar looked great. The people in there were very friendly and the hot tea thing really did had a lot of punch.
Loved it how you guys manage to get the right vibe.

Overall LARP was so much better than last year. I loved it and there can be more in my opinion.

Balder
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Balder » 04 Jul 2019, 06:45

Last year the civilian faction just felt like they wanted to shoot anyone and everyone. This year the the civilian faction felt a lot more like a civilian faction felt a lot more like an actual civilian faction, adding something other than more shooting. Thank you Berget, very cool.

B2fox
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by B2fox » 04 Jul 2019, 10:37

Great work planning and building the bar. It was even better, then last year. You even had the t-shirts :D
The selection was really impressive, and we enjoyed the music, all day long. We never got to taste the chili, due to a minor incident, with the police
Also, many thanks to the crew, for helping spreading our local Lirantinian dollars. :mrgreen:

As Balder wrote, it was great, not being hunted, by both red and blue. We could go all over the map, and visit friends in both camps, from start to end of game. Smiles and thumbs-up, when we passed red and blue units, were often seen.

The LARP we saw in the village was in many cases down right impressive. We did not see much interaction with 110th and Cobras though. The police however were a constant source of entertainment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most fun LARP experience:

One of the most fun episodes occurred, when we once again played “Sound of da Police” when a patrol, walked into town. That made them stop, for a polite check of our licenses, and they walked off again.
Just to return in great numbers. :D
Apparently our “duck hunting” AK and AR were illegal, and they wanted to have a little chat about them, at the station. We had agreed that we’d come quietly, the first time we got arrested. But our neighbor and another villager had other plans, and it got a bit lively.

Finally at the station, we were searched and drugs and fake money turned up. Our neighbor took off twice (down the steep embankment), in handcuffs and with four cops in hot pursuit. In the chaos of him trying to escape, them search and question us, we could not convince them, that our Lirantinian dollars were the real money, and that our automatic weapons werer needed for duck hunting.
So all of us, got carted off to jail, at the TFC camp. Right outside the village, the convoy came under fire (that was our lawyer by the way) which stressed the poor officers even more.

Once in jail there were potatoes to be peeled, if we wanted to get out any time soon. At this time we realized that we faced a long sentence/end of character, if we was put in front of the judge. So the jail cell was searched, for anything that could help us out. And what do you know… In a box we found several weapons. So, a quick ambush was planned to get an officer or two as hostages.
Our neighbor faked a stroke, and we shouted for help. Three officers rushed in, and we launched our attack. Then the whole shit went south, at great speed. The dumb bastards did not want to be taken hostage, shots were fired, several got hit, and we ended up handcuffed yet again.
Now we were sure, to either get executed, or to spend the rest of our lives in prison. So as a last resort, we called a contact at TFC, and asked for help. Our contact must have said something to the right people. In less than five minutes a three-star officer and a squad, showed up, and demanded us transferred to military custody.

In the end we did not get in front of the judge, within the set time limit, so all charges were dropped, and we could return, as free men. :mrgreen:
To pay back on the massive favor though, we had to help the TFC, at several occasions, the following days.

All in all we had a ton of fun. :)
Nikolaj "B2" Poulsen - Team ILD I PIBEN

http://www.ildipiben.com
-----------------------------
B11 & B12: Ravens
B13: IKAROS Tank driver/Platoon leader
B14: NAF Delta
B15 & B16: Mercenaries "IIP Services"
B17: Bandits aka Local hunter
B18: Yes when ever then is.....

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 04 Jul 2019, 19:50

B2fox wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 10:37

The LARP we saw in the village was in many cases down right impressive. We did not see much interaction with 110th and Cobras though. The police however were a constant source of entertainment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was Scorpions that was the larp unit in GFM.
And you might have seen more Scorpions then you think :P

Verage
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Verage » 04 Jul 2019, 19:52

B2fox wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 10:37

It was Scorpions that was the larp unit in GFM.
And you might have seen more Scorpions then you think :P

Tiger_1
Berget Trustee
Berget Trustee

Post by Tiger_1 » 15 Aug 2019, 08:39

Did not need to LARP, good game :)
"go to your God like a soldier!"

DRZoidberg
Private
Private

Post by DRZoidberg » 22 Oct 2019, 00:51

Being a civilian this year was great. Lots of fun, lots of good larp. And time to go out on "missions" bringing my "boar hunting chair" Was only arrested one time, but made a deal, so i was let of easily.
Really nice to be able to move around, whiteout being shot. Visiting boat read and blue camp. Moore of this please. Seems like people also liked to interact whit civilians. Cus ve had a lot of fun. Good balance, but ter could be moor civilians.

PS. I hav NEVER herd Arradin laugh so much during Berget, EVER.

Arradin
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Arradin » 23 Oct 2019, 08:49

DRZoidberg wrote:
22 Oct 2019, 00:51

PS. I hav NEVER herd Arradin laugh so much during Berget, EVER.
I was crying, not laughing ;)
Please send ticket & payment questions to:

payment@berget-events.com

Corni
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Corni » 02 Aug 2021, 21:51

I don't really know if I should post this, in "your stories" or LARP feedback.
It's been a while but I had some time on my hand and wanted to get this out.
Anyway, sorry for the long text but it was certainly the most intense and confusing and downright weird LARP Story for me and my team in all the Bergets that we attended.

So here it goes:

As I remember it was day 3 in the early afternoon. My Team and I were TFC Mechanised. This year the blue side wasn't "very strong" so we usually took way more time to accomplish missions than we probably should have. It seemed that when we finally secured a CP (mostly 1,2,3 or sometimes 6), HQ ordered us to RTB. Leaving the captuered CPs undefended again and again started to seem pointless so on day 3 we decided to try to go see the village, since we were never even close to it, the previous days.
When we arrived there things seemed quiet, so we spent our Berget Dollars, drank some (alkohol free) beer and finally asked if we could help the villagers with anything.
Some guy showed us some wanted posters and said we could try to capture those guys, because appearently they were driving around in a car.
So we drove a bit south of the village and layed an ambush. We intended to block the road with our car and if a suspicious civilian vehicle would slow down or stop we would be able to check for those guys.
Anyway.
At this moment we saw white van stopping somewhat 50m behind us and some guys loading in some barrels and crates.
As it turned out later those were the TFC Psy OPs guys. Especially one guy stood out, because he wore a very easily spottable red shirt under his tan plate carrier.
Later I was told the white van was the Psy OPs helicopter if that was true Idk.
The white van drove off and for some time we stayed at our ambush side but not a single vehicle showed.
Thinking that if those guys don't come to us we could try to go to them we loaded up and went for a cruise, promptly driving over mines that we saw just a bit too late.
As it turned out a TFC Ranger Unit was laying an ambush approx. 500-700m down the road. The day was becoming more dull by the minute.
We repaired our car, defuesd the mines and drove on futher east, but soon made 2 left truns to return to the village and tell the guys that we tried but had no luck in finding the guys on the wanted poster.

So, the boring part is over.
When we arrived in the village for the second time this day things really seemed aggravated.
People were shouting at us and said we had some nerve to show up here again.
Rather dazzled by this we asked what the problem was, but we did notice the red shirt and his crew seemingly rallying the people up against us.
At this point red-shirt told me he was TFC Psy OPs and noumerus people saw us and our car stealing some supplies or something.
We tried to pursuade this "mob" and convince them of our innocence but no chance of that happening. They then wanted to take our weapons away and arrest us to which I ordered my men to defend themselfs.
At this point the guy in the red shirt handed me a phone and said it was his boss. The Psy OPs leader. I held it to my ear and someone shouted in my ear. At first I thought I was talking to an angry guy with an indian accent and since I coudn’t remember any indian guys in the upper echelon of TFC thought this is some bulls*.

I don't think I need to say that all of this seemed super weird so far.
The suspicion came to my head that this was actually the Red Psy OPs guys trying to fuel a dispute with the blue side and the village.
Therefore I told the shady voice on the phone to go f* itself.
So before any shots were fired we agreed to drive to the TFC base. to "get arrested there". First I was hopeful, that we could talk things out once we're in the camp. And then the thought hit me:
What If I'm just driving a bunch uf undercover red dudes into our Camp? right to our HQ?
Quickly I decided that we need to abort this. I came up with the excuse that another unit of my platoon was having contact at the crossroads of CP1 and we needed to stop and help out.
Before we arrived at CP1 I ordered my guys to take up defensive postitions and one team mate specifically to hide, and if this goes sideways he should run to HQ and tell ACE what happend.
We didn't spread out far, before the situation turned into a classic stand off. There were still some villagers present so I wasn't willing to ask red shirt that he bloody well knows that we didn't steal anything from the villagers, and I was pretty sure he knew that we saw him and his crew loading barrels and whatnot into that white van earlier.

And there arrived the Psy OPs leading woman that I knew was on the blue team for sure.
The first thing she asked was: "Did you just tell me to go --- SPAM !!! --- myself?"
Shit... in my defence the phone connection wasn’t great.
I answered: "First of all, let me apologise for that"
I tried to explain to her what happend this afternoon, but she was dead set on believing we stole from the villagers.
I noticed that red shirt couldn't wipe the smile of his face. It dawned on me the he and his crew are probably some rouge MFs, since the Psy OPs Leader seemed absolutely in the dark about this.
If the issue actually was the stuff that they stole themselfs, this certainly seemed a pretty elaborate gamble of them.
I really don't know who started the shooting but we all went out blazing and took some of the Psy OPs guys with us.
Even our runner got hit. But it was his first-hit so we left him behind and hoped he was smart enough to call for a medic once Psy OPs cleared the area.

We drove the rest of the way back to camp off-game.
All of us were completly baffeled by the whole situation.
And about an hour later our left behind teammate returend too, sat down by the fire and started ranting, "what the f* was that?" and "can you believe those Psy OPs guys?"
We all noticed that he hadn't had his death-rag on so we allmost screamed at him "Did you report to the HQ???"
Since the rest of us were dead I think it's agains the rules to pass on LARP info so he was our last chance.
After the he reported everthing to HQ, Command went pretty mad against the Psy OPs, which was a relieve for us.
But guess what our guy saw in the HQ some barrels and crates that looked just like the ones we saw loaded up in that van.
But they then shut down all Psy OPs operations. Which sucked for them of course.

I can't be sure that the barrels and crates were the stuff we were accused of stealing,
After the game I had a chat with the Psy OPs leader and she asured me that she really was believing that we stole the stuff and her team saw us.
My best guess is red shirt and crew really played a number on her.

We are LARP rookies. We like it but we wouldn’t trade it for a good airsoft fight.
But it surely was our most intense LARP Experience ever. :)

The other thing that kind of bugs me is, why would blue Psy OPs guys blame other blue units ? That seems counterproductive at best…

Greetings
Corni
B12/ Orlvov Mercs/ Echo/ Robin-3
B13/ GCT Inf/ 3rd Pl.
B14/ NAF Inf/ Echo-1
B15/ UPIR HWD
B16/ NAF Mech/ Golf-3
B17/ TFC Mech/ Golf-40

I like big BAVS and I cannot lie...