Build Team

Topics and things concerning this game.
Crapgame

Post by Crapgame » 20 Nov 2006, 21:26

i dont think the tower shuld be 2 meters from ground to floor, rather 1.5 meters... thats high enough...

we might be able to get "spillvirke" (leftover wood) from one of the woodshops(brädgårdar) neraby. no one usally cares about those and they are often good enough to build something like this with. and the best with it...its in most cases FREE or nearly free

Torak

Post by Torak » 20 Nov 2006, 22:19

Sandbags aren't a problem - I can get them at £70 for a hundred.

Robban87

Post by Robban87 » 20 Nov 2006, 23:51

Not for the tower, but of course we need sandbags for defences :)

Robban87

Post by Robban87 » 12 Jan 2007, 01:41

Crapgame

Post by Crapgame » 12 Jan 2007, 10:29

what will we fill the sandbags with :?: :oops:

if i may ask?

Robban87

Post by Robban87 » 12 Jan 2007, 13:57

Sand is free... if you know where to find it, crapgame ;)

Torak

Post by Torak » 12 Jan 2007, 17:23

We fill them with sand, earth, anything. It's weird, people just leave the stuff lying around all over the place.

Besides, we're allowed to dig for gun emplacements and things.

Crapgame

Post by Crapgame » 12 Jan 2007, 21:47

great ill show up with some candy after u guys hve filled them then :P

Müller

Post by Müller » 13 Jan 2007, 21:52

I'm no MP, but I get to read and post here anyway since Im Allied SF... :P

And I would suggest a 4-5 meter (to the roof) tower in the MIDDLE of the base with a searchlight... and then a smaller (2ish meters from the ground) at the gate... a good thing to fill sandbags is leftovers from sawing planks, etc. ("sågspån") it works great, and then theres dirt, mud, and sand which all can be found in the nature ;)

I'd deffinately focus more on getting a good perimiter defence with the two towers first, small stuff like flagpoles should be the last thing to focus on since you can just use smaller thin sticks and mount the flags onto them and then just attach them to the towers/buildings...

just my 0.02