Free beer night after B5!

Topics and things concerning this game.

Would you like to take part in the beer night after Berget 5?

Yes!!! (Our driver needs sleep so we will drive home on monday)
19%
Yes!!! Lots of airsoft-friends and Beer !
56%
No, i will get on my bus/plane and sleep all the way home!
2%
No i have to work/do other things on monday!
5%
Yes, if my team decides to go!
18%

Total votes: 129

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 08 Feb 2007, 23:29

CHANGES!!!!

At today's meeting, the Berget staff decided to amend our plans for the post-game beerparty. This is because of the considerable expenditure (staff, covering purchasing, licensing etc) that we can otherwise put to enhancing the game experience at B5.

We have therefore contracted out the beer-party to a local restaurant with experience of similar events. Negotiations with restaurant and council have ensured that prices can be kept minimal; to this end, Berget Events will also be providing staff at no cost.

However, to make this possible, we need to know preliminary numbers based on a cost per head of 180 SEK; this will include a large barbecue platter and a beer. The party will be in central Härnösand, and free sleepingspace will be arranged nearby for those wanting to spend the night. Parking exists adjacent to the area.

Anyone needing transport to airport and bus station will still be able to attend; transport will be available through the night and the following days.

No pre-payment is necessary; we just need preliminary numbers so the restaurant can start planning.

Please send an email to info@berget-events.com with the subject line "Beer Night" with numbers if you or your team members intend to come.
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

Emher
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Emher » 09 Feb 2007, 01:00

Is there a deadline on when you need this info?

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 09 Feb 2007, 01:05

Emher wrote:Is there a deadline on when you need this info?
Well, we need a hint of how many people we can expect in like 2 weeks, but you dont have to decide just give us a hint if you are interested at all.
Berget-events

info@berget-events.com

Cyberhamster
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Cyberhamster » 09 Feb 2007, 18:07

I just don't understand how 1 beer and a plate of bbq can cost 180kr..
No matter how big the plate of bbq is.. or if it's like 5L of beer.

But i'll probly come. Can I bring own beer?

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 10 Feb 2007, 11:25

Cyberhamster wrote:I just don't understand how 1 beer and a plate of bbq can cost 180kr..
No matter how big the plate of bbq is.. or if it's like 5L of beer.

But i'll probly come. Can I bring own beer?
You have to think outside your box :)

Guards, staff, alcohol licence, toilets, party tents, tables, arearent.... are all costs that have to be coverd.

Lets say that this will cost around 75.000 SEK, then you need over 400 people paying 180 just to cover your expences.
Berget-events

info@berget-events.com

Cyberhamster
Newbee
Newbee

Post by Cyberhamster » 10 Feb 2007, 16:01

"We have therefore contracted out the beer-party to a local restaurant with experience of similar events. "
Don't they already have a alcohol licens if they have experience about this kinda partys, or do you need anotherone if it's not in the restaurant?

"Berget Events will also be providing staff at no cost. "
So, you don't have to pay those.

And if you don't want no food or beer do you have to pay anything?

And the one you did'nt answer. Can i bring own beer, and what will the beer cost?

Don't take this as critisim, i just wounder how 180kr don't get you more then some meat and a beer.

Bobbo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bobbo » 10 Feb 2007, 16:10

I dont realy understand how people think that 180 SEK for the meal and a beer i so expencive.
I think that it is a pretty resonalbe price, you have to put it to perpespetive for example you can never eate cheaper that you do at home, and 130 SEK (lets say the beer cost 50 SEK) for a meal at a resturant isnt that expensive, ok it isnt cheap but concidering that it will be a pretty big arrangement, it is a resonable price.
And the same thing goes with the alcohol 50 SEK for a beer at a resturant, every bar and resturant i have been to the beer have costed 45-50 SEK
The cheapest beer i have seen at a bar i think costed 40 SEK

/Mathias

Forrest

Post by Forrest » 10 Feb 2007, 18:46

I know it´s incomparable, but 180SEK means about 540 CZK and it means about 21 0,5l beers in Czech rep. I don´t wanna say that 180 SEK it´s too much, it´s just an example.

Vader [WG-A.I.M.]

Post by Vader [WG-A.I.M.] » 10 Feb 2007, 21:23

i do not understand: where my last post here is???
I have posted it 2 hours ago.......

in russian pubs beer costs 1.7-2 euro for 0.5L
in Czech yes..... very cheap..... i like it....
but 5 € for 0.5...... is too much for many players.

Well, i must add: this compare depends on local prices in each country. Somewhere it's ok, somwhere it's cheaper. Any way i will test swedish beer beacuse i never had it before.

Raphael

Post by Raphael » 10 Feb 2007, 21:27

tom_sk

Post by tom_sk » 11 Feb 2007, 11:16

OT:
i would suggest to admin to lock out thread about beer night, i believe it is getting more and more confusing to follow both threads. /OT