Allied commander. Who's the man?

Topics and things concerning this game.
Puma
Corporal
Corporal

Allied commander. Who's the man?

Post by Puma » 15 Dec 2006, 07:11

Since the allied side is pretty much full, I think it's time to reveal who is the head honcho of the allied forces. So we can all start bombarding him with tons and tons of stupid emails and questions about everything.

NIN
Berget Crew
Berget Crew

Post by NIN » 15 Dec 2006, 15:13

Maybe he wants to stay anonymous so he can have a life until the game is close at hand? And maybe just maybe he needs to recruit his staff so he can delegate different duties to his subordinates so he has a realistic chance together with them to organise the allied side. Either way its to early to start bombarding anyone with anything. :wink:

This also include my guys (the sf part of them anyway) so try to be patient together with me.
Churn/HQ Berget 11
Gamemaster Berget 9-10
Head of security Berget 6-8r
GM Spetznas Berget 5
Master SF, Berget 3
Tjetcheny Rebels Berget 2
Project Assistant Berget 1

igby

Post by igby » 15 Dec 2006, 17:39

as far as i remeber from looking at the booked list no one is even in the command unit on the allied side.
i was supposed to be in the command unit, but my teammates wanted me to play with them as spec-ops so i changed to that.

Berget-events
Berget Crew & Site Admin
Berget Crew & Site Admin

Post by Berget-events » 15 Dec 2006, 22:54

well u have to wait and see then laddie :D
Berget-events

Please send general questions to:
info@berget-events.com

Please send payment questions to:
payment@berget-events.com

JJ

Post by JJ » 16 Dec 2006, 00:05

Spof has been haning out too much with Torak. Or so it seems :D

Puma
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Puma » 16 Dec 2006, 09:14

Yes, lets save all the work for the last minute. I'm sure everything will work out better that way.

But seriously. Contrary to the popular belief, organizing several hundred people into a functional fighting force ain't no picknic. Perhaps the magnitude of the game eludes some of you, but it isn't just about the commander organizing his staff and subordinates, but also about the subordinates organizing their subordinates, and their subordinates... well you get the picture.

And also, since all these people have been kind enough to book themselves into the game and pay for it, 6 moths before the game, the least you could do, is let people know what units and roles they will be assigned to as soon as possible.

I for one would like to do the "get organized" thing slowly without any hurry. I don't know about you guys, but usually it takes me 2-3 days to reply to any emails I get... sometimes even a solid week. With all that considered, time to start would be sometime soon.

PS. Also organizing roles now would point out any missing key people. For instance if allied side has 380 playes and only 5 platoon leaders. And that kind of issue needs to be adressed now, not 2 hours before the game.

Torak

Post by Torak » 16 Dec 2006, 11:34

JJ wrote:Spof has been haning out too much with Torak. Or so it seems :D
I just live in Scotland, I'm not Scottish.

Anyway, let's leave the pontificating for now, gents. Command information will be released when it's ready.

igby

Post by igby » 16 Dec 2006, 13:04

i agree with you Puma.
preperation is the key to sucsess. and it would also look alot better if the ones in command would've had more then a day or so to get orginized

kjsaw
Berget Master Trustee
Berget Master Trustee

Post by kjsaw » 16 Dec 2006, 18:40

The berget team know that an organised command makes for a good game, this is not the first event they will run.

You are absolutely correct that organisation is important, and I am sure the admin guys will use their past experience to ensure we all have enough to to organise things.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire » 21 Dec 2006, 21:16

i'll show you the leader :wink:

know why?
:arrow: nobody will shoot at her 8) :lol:

HTN02

Post by HTN02 » 23 Dec 2006, 12:09

if i see that ugly face i WILL open fire... sorry.

6uarq;an

Post by 6uarq;an » 23 Dec 2006, 15:07

Fire at will!

WhiteAce

Post by WhiteAce » 23 Dec 2006, 22:42

I agree with HTNO2 :D :D :D

Müller

Post by Müller » 24 Dec 2006, 18:41

I can't do anything else but also agree with above statement ;P

Hornet85

Post by Hornet85 » 24 Dec 2006, 19:24

guys thats my gf :(